Dr. Alan Snyder, DPM

Dr. Alan Snyder, DPM

Podiatric Surgery  ·
Dr. Alan Snyder, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from California College of Podiatric Medicine University - D.P.M. in 1979 and specializes in podiatric surgery and podiatry.Read his story

1909 Hillhurst Ave

Los Angeles, CA 90027

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Snyder's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Hammer Toe
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sever's Disease

"Alan J. Snyder, D.P.M., F.A.C.F.A.S. is a Podiatrist (Foot Specialist) - Foot Surgery practicing in Los Angeles, CA. He started practicing since 1979 with American Board of Podiatric Surgery. He is a professional member of American Podiatric Medical Association, California Podiatric Medical Association, Los Angeles County Podiatric Medical Society and VA Hospital Loma Linda (Active Staff). "

• Podiatric Surgery
  • Podiatry

Podiatry - Veterans Affair Loma Linda, CA
1979
California College of Podiatric Medicine University - D.P.M.
City University of New York

What People Say About Dr. Alan Snyder, DPM
RecentHighestLowest
great doctor.!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Snyder, DPM?
I broke my ankle on vacation. They told me it was a sprain. Flew home and came to Dr. Snyder. He is knowledgeable and experienced to recognize it was broken (which was obvious), I didn't need surgery, which was a huge relief to me. He is very patient and personable and took lots of time to help me understand that I would be ok. He was right. I am walking and everything went just like he said it would. Thank you, Dr. Snyder.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Snyder, DPM?
It's amazing the discomfort and disruption a tiny piece of glass can cause. Dr Snyder found and removed a tiny shard in my foot and now I can turn my attention to other things. A very good experience overall.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Snyder, DPM?
Dr.Snyder was so informative with all of my concerns!! He was very thorough from beginning to end! Thanks so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Snyder, DPM?
Dr. Snyder answered my myriad questions and explained the pros and cons of my procedure in great detail. He took the time to allow me to digest the information and make an informed decision. His entire staff is incredibly friendly and accommodating. I couldn't be happier. Who knew going to the podiatrist could be fun?!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Snyder, DPM?
I had a great appointment with Dr Snyder this afternoon, after having to reschedule several times (due to my own busy schedule) they were able to fit me in same day and take care of me in a timely manner. He listened and spent time with me to understand what was going on. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Snyder, DPM?
He doesn't rush. He diagnoses and fixes only the stuff you need fixed. He honestly tells you if a procedure has limited effectiveness. When I needed surgery, he didn't push me and then, when I asked for a local anesthetic, he accommodated me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Snyder, DPM?
Dr. Snyder is so wonderful and friendly! He made sure to answer all of my questions and concerns and was able to explain everything in layman's terms. I felt that he wasn't trying to push any unnecessary procedures on me. My ankle was swollen and he made sure to check all avenues of causation. He'll be my go-to podiatrist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Snyder, DPM?
I came into Dr. Snyder's office with an ingrained toenail. Dr. Snyder was nice, easy to talk to, made me feel at ease, and treated my toenail immediately. Very good experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Snyder, DPM?
Dr Snyder is the greatest. I've been going to him for at least 20 years and I wouldn't change him for the world.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Snyder, DPM?
I have an area of chronic foot pain in my right foot. X-rays didn't show anything significant. Glad there wasn't a break. He injected cortisone to reduce swelling and pain. He also took foot molds for new orthodics.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Snyder, DPM?
Really great experience, Mr. Synder was very thorough in explaining the way my foot operated and the remedies available to me. It also really helped that he is personable and funny--took the edge off of having to see a needle plunge into my foot!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Snyder, DPM?
feeling great after a short removal of foreign body, can't believe I was walking on this for 3 weeks. Dr Snyder is a great !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Snyder, DPM?
great experience. would defonetly recomed. helped me with my problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Snyder, DPM?
it was a great experience. i was scared that i had a wart on my toe but quickly was told that it was a small corn that was no problem. i will be back if it happens again. thank you once again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Snyder, DPM?
Doctor Snyder was very friendly and professional I was afraid of the procedure but he put me at ease and I barely felt anything even when he injected the anesthesia.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Snyder, DPM?
Great office location, very nice doctor who is willing to explain what's going on and listen to any issues or problems you're having. Would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Snyder, DPM?
Dr Snyder has been my foot doctor for about three years. As a runner, I have had occasional problems with my toenails. Dr Snyder has excellent "bedside manner." He takes time to explain the problem that he sees, and he explains the treatment options. He understands the anxiety of having your feet worked upon, and he makes you laugh and feel comfortable during the session. All around great guy, and I would recommend him to any of my friends who were in need of foot care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Snyder, DPM?
In short: I came in with pain in my toe and left without it. I'd say that's a good experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Snyder, DPM?
I called to make an appointment and he saw me right away. He dedicated a good amount of time to our appointment, examined my foot, asked questions, and answered my questions. I felt like he took the time to understand my problem and ultimately he gave me a cortizone shot. I would definitely recommend Dr. Synder and will be back! He has a good sense of humor too, which is always nice when visiting a doctor!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Snyder?

Alan J. Snyder, DPM