Dr. Alan Shih, MD

Dr. Alan Shih, MD

Pediatrics  ·
Dr. Alan Shih, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Corona, CA and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci in 2003 and specializes in pediatrics, adolescent medicine, and more.

802 Magnolia Ave

Corona, CA 92879

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)

Learn about Dr. Shih

Dr. Shih's Experience

Dr. Shih's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics

This content was provided by Dr. Shih "Eclipse Medical Group is an exceptional team of individuals dedicated to the care of your infant, child, adolescent and young adult. Our mission is to provide the best medical care available.  We enhance our patient's lives by our hard work and dedication to your family's needs.

Our goal is to prevent illness by delivering health care using the latest technology.  We educate you about growth, development, parenting and illnesses that affect your child.  We believe in treating the illness, as well as the needs of our patient.

Our team delivers unique preventative health care by education and the use of modern technologies.  We thank you for the honor of caring for your family."

• Pediatrics

• Thyroid Screening
  • Vaccination
  • Well Baby Care
  • Well Child Examination

No malpractice history found for California.

• R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Shih has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shih does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shih and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shih's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shih to family and friends

Dr. Shih's Performance

Dr. Shih Says:
"

Treating my patients with the best health and wellness care is a goal always in flux with medical breakthroughs, new research, and advancement in medical technology. My force, my undying commitment to be the best pediatrician for my patients, is my cutting edge.

As your pediatrician, it is my mission to seek out the latest medical research, newest health discoveries and leading edge technology, all of which assures me of my

...

Dr Shiih is a excellent pediatrician, he is kind, caring and very knowledgeable. He takes the time to listen to the parents concerns and explains everything’s throughly. I would highly recommend to any parent looking for the best pediatrician to stop looking, Dr.Shih is truly the best!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We love Dr. Shih! My teenage son has had several pediatricians over his lifetime, and Dr. Shih is both his favorite and mine. He is extremely knowledgeable and up to date on current medical trends, and communicates patiently and clearly. He communicates extremely well with my intellectual...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Such a shame to see Dr. Shih and Dr. Fraschetti close their practice in La Quinta. Two of the best doctors for sure. Attentive, knowledgeable and everything else you would want from a Doctor for your children. The girls at the front desk are AWESOME! friendly and always helpful.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Shih is personable, caring, knowledgeable and explains his thoughts and expresses his concerns in a thoughtful, and comprehensible manner. My wife and I are both physicians - unbeknownst to Dr Shih at the time, and he took the time and demonstrated the compassion first for our daughter a few...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Absolutely Wonderful doctor. Thorough, explains in detail and the processes. Great with my son. Very well educated and current on medical industry. Wouldn't go anywhere else. It is sometimes difficult to get him on the phone, but he takes his time and it great when you are there in the office....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0