Dr. Alan Shih, MD

Pediatrics | Male

Dr. Alan Shih, MD
Dr. Alan Shih, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Corona, CA. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Shih is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital.

Dr. Shih's Care Philosophy

Eclipse Medical Group is an exceptional team of individuals dedicated to the care of your infant, child, adolescent and young adult. Our mission is to provide the best medical care available. We enhance our patient's lives by our hard work and dedication to your family's needs. Our goal is to prevent illness by delivering health care using the latest technology. We educate you about growth, development, parenting and illnesses that affect your child. We believe in treating the illness, as well as the needs of our patient. Our team delivers unique preventative health care by education and the use of modern technologies. We thank you for the honor of caring for your family.

Dr. Shih's Experience

See how Dr. Shih's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shih

Dr. Shih accepts 22 insurance carriers

Dr. Shih is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Shih has admitting privileges.

Dr. Shih's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shih to family and friends
    Dr. Shih Says:

Treating my patients with the best health and wellness care is a goal always in flux with medical breakthroughs, new research, and advancement in medical technology. My force, my undying commitment to be the best pediatrician for my patients, is my cutting edge.

Dr. Shih's Performance
    Palm Desert, CA |
    We love Dr. Shih! My teenage son has had several pediatricians over his lifetime, and Dr. Shih is both his favorite and mine. He is extremely knowledgeable and up to date on current medical trends, and communicates patiently and clearly. He communicates extremely well with my intellectual teenager, never talking down to him. We are so very sad that his practice is closing in our area. As I search for a new pediatrician, I'm reminded what a gem he is.
    in Indio, CA |
    Such a shame to see Dr. Shih and Dr. Fraschetti close their practice in La Quinta. Two of the best doctors for sure. Attentive, knowledgeable and everything else you would want from a Doctor for your children. The girls at the front desk are AWESOME! friendly and always helpful.
    in Indio, CA |
    Dr Shih is personable, caring, knowledgeable and explains his thoughts and expresses his concerns in a thoughtful, and comprehensible manner. My wife and I are both physicians - unbeknownst to Dr Shih at the time, and he took the time and demonstrated the compassion first for our daughter a few years ago, which made it an easy decision to have our son become one of his patients. His staff are kind and organized. As a physician I hope my practice and bedside manner are comparable to Dr Shih's.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Absolutely Wonderful doctor. Thorough, explains in detail and the processes. Great with my son. Very well educated and current on medical industry. Wouldn't go anywhere else. It is sometimes difficult to get him on the phone, but he takes his time and it great when you are there in the office. Highly recommend him!
    in Rancho Mirage, CA |
    Dr. Shih was knowledgeable and up to date on AAP guidelines. Good bedside manner towards my child and me. Was informative on developmental milestones.
    Have you seen Dr. Alan Shih, MD?
    Are you Dr. Shih?

Dr. Shih's Care Philosophy

Eclipse Medical Group is an exceptional team of individuals dedicated to the care of your infant, child, adolescent and young adult. Our mission is to provide the best medical care available.  We enhance our patient's lives by our hard work and dedication to your family's needs.

Our goal is to prevent illness by delivering health care using the latest technology.  We educate you about growth, development, parenting and illnesses that affect your child.  We believe in treating the illness, as well as the needs of our patient.

Our team delivers unique preventative health care by education and the use of modern technologies.  We thank you for the honor of caring for your family.

Dr. Shih says...

As your pediatrician, it is my mission to seek out the latest medical research, newest health discoveries and leading edge technology, all of which assures me of my commitment of being a pro-active, well-informed physician for my patients and their family.

Our team of Pediatricians at Eclipse Medical Group all share the same mission and dedication to the health and well-being of your child.

Thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best care for your infant, child, and young adult, as well as answer all of your concerns by pro-actively offering knowledge without bias.

Dr. Shih's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
    •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Shih has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shih's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

• Infections
    • Injuries
    • Sinusitis

R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Shih does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shih and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics