Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Alan Rissolo, DMD
Dr. Alan Rissolo, DMD is a dentist who practices in Norwalk, CT. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Rissolo is affiliated with Norwalk Hospital.

10 Mott Ave Ste 4B

Norwalk, CT 06850

Learn about Dr. Rissolo

Expert Care with a Gentle Hometown Style

We focus on patient comfort and quality results.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Facial Fracture
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Jaw Cyst

• Dental Implant

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Fairfield College Prparatory School / Boston College
  • Uconn Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • UCLA Maxillofacial Implant Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Rissolo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rissolo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rissolo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rissolo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rissolo to family and friends
Dr. Rissolo Says:

We try to accommodate all patients.  Unfortunately, waiting times may be unpredictable due to frequent emergency patients.  Every patients gets the doctors undivided time and attention to detail while with the doctor.

Dr. Rissolo's Performance
in Weston, CT |
Dr. Rissolo and his staff were amazing, informative and caring. He left no question unanswered and went through every possible scenario. Thanks for a great experience, as far as oral surgery. We will always recommend this office.
in Easton, CT |
Awesome surgeon- my daughter had 6 impacted wisdom teeth and he skillfully removed them. His bedside manner was excellent. He calmed both the patient and the mother. He called the afternoon after the surgery to check on her condition. I would highly recommend him!
wilton |
Professional, thorough and very knowledgeable. I recommend
in Westport, CT |
The best! Excellent! Great team! Appreciate for the excellent care!
in Rowayton, CT |
Dr. Rissolo and his entire staff are so amazing!! Completely competent, and very compassionate. I just had 4 wisdom teeth removed and I was really dreading it. I am 44 years old and was told for years by prior dentists that I would not need to have them removed. My current dentist who is wonderful, told me that unfortunately they would have to come out. He referred me to Dr. Rissolo. It was a completely painless procedure! I am recovering so well and not in any pain. Dr. Rissolo is the best!
in Katonah, NY |
The unexpected loss of a front tooth left me self-conscious and distressed. My dentist referred me to Dr. Rissolo for an implant. My first consultation was informative, assuring and calming. His expertise gave me confidence that I was in good hands. The entire office is an environment of compassion and gentle supportive care. Definitely would recommend Dr Rissolo to anyone in need of oral surgery.
in Rowayton, CT |
I was accepted in last minute for an emergency visit. Aside from being immediately likeable, Dr Risollo was totally present, a good listener and a very skilled practitioner. I felt that I was in very capable hands. His staff was also comforting and compassionate. I highly recommend Dr Rissolo.
in Wilton, CT |
Excellent experience from caring and capable clinician and staff.
in Wilton, CT |
Gentile, amazing care and surgery was completed with top results on difficult case. Thank you
in Weston, CT |
Dr Rissolo's expertise and care create outstanding results as well as an excellent experience throughout the treatment plan. The team in the office is outstanding. Everyone has a commitment to best results as well as comfort; and the entire office exudes warmth and positivity.
Have you seen Dr. Alan Rissolo, DMD?
Are you Dr. Rissolo?