Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Alan Reisman, DDS
Dr. Alan Reisman, DDS is a dentist who practices in Louisville, CO. He is 60 years old. Dr. Reisman is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital.

1075 E South Boulder Rd Ste 135

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Reisman

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Dr. Reisman is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Reisman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Reisman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reisman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reisman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reisman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reisman to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Reisman's Performance
Broomfield, CO |
I went to Dr. Reisman's office to get a tooth removed. A canine tooth that had grown above some of my other teeth and was crowding my mouth. Though the tooth was supposed to be difficult to move, he had it out in a minute or even less maybe. I have felt no pain since the surgery and am thoroughly impressed by how nice my mouth looks and feels. Overall, Dr. Reisman and his staff are some of the kindest, most helpful people I have met and I will be sure to visit them again.
Denver, CO |
Awesome experience as implants go, minimal discomfort, maximum professionalism, excellent execution, complete understanding of the procedure. Very pleased with this DR!!!
in Boulder, CO |
Dr. Riesman was supposed to remove 4 of my son's wisdom teeth. Instead, one of the upper molars was pushed into the sinus cavity and he finished the surgery without retrieving the tooth. When I called the next day to get more info as to how this situation was going to get resolved, he refused to discuss stating these were all hypothetical. he said he would only discuss my son's pain levels post-op and nothing more. very rude, dismissive, negligent, careless.
in Boulder, CO |
Dr. Reisman was incredibly condescending, dismissive, and fully disrespectful after my wisdom tooth removal. On the day of having all four wisdom teeth removed, I called Dr. Reisman's office with follow-up questions. When Dr. Reisman returned my call, he told me that he didn't expect me to remember anything he told me during our conversation since I'd been general anesthesia that day, and not to interrupt him while he went off on an irrelevant tangent not answering my question.
Denver, CO |
Went in for a consult for impacted wisdom teeth. The staff was curt and I was even more put off by the doctor himself. He was dismissive over my concerns and anxiety regarding the procedure. Rather unprofessional in my opinion, especially since my surgery had a fair share of risk and complications. I would advise to do your research and go elsewhere.
in Westminster, CO |
I had to have 3 wisdom teeth extracted and one was impacted. The procedure went well and have almost no swelling and pain. I account this to the experience and expertise of Dr Alan Reisman and his staff.
Have you seen Dr. Alan Reisman, DDS?
Are you Dr. Reisman?