Dr. Alan J. Reichman, MD

Dr. Alan J. Reichman, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 73 years old

Dr. Reichman has always enjoyed the practice of medicine and feels enthusiastic about the challenges of medicine with the contiuous changes that are evolving. He is board certified in Clinical Lipidology (treatment of cholesterol and related conditions) by the American Board of Clinical Lipidology.Read more

Sugar Land Medical Associates
14815 Southwest Fwy
Sugar Land, TX 77478 Get Directions

Dr. Reichman's Experience

See how Dr. Reichman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Reichman

Dr. Reichman accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Reichman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Reichman
Dr. Reichman's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (17)
in Houston, TX |
Excellent Dr. He has treated me from pediatric years to present, and always understands what is happening and helps me to get well.
Houston, TX |
I have the highest regards for this doctor and his staff my only issue with him is their phone system doesn't seem to be working and whenever I try to call is all I get is a busy signal. They need to keep an eye on their telephone system periodically checking it would be good.
in Houston, TX |
My family and I have been going to Dr. Reichman since, 1987. That say a whole lot!!!
Houston, TX |
It seemed like Dr. Reichman was nice to his return patients, but he has no interest in seeing you or answering your questions if you are only seeing him 1 time. I saw him for a knee injury and needed an Xray. They didn't call me back with the results. I had to call back repeatedly and only spoke to the nurse, who didn't know how to answer my questions. Very unhappy with the service and his diagnosis, which was basically nonexistent. Will not be going back and do not recommend.
Houston, TX |
I would NOT recommend Dr. Reichman. I came in as a new patient for an annual exam, and he told me he could not address the cold symptoms I was having, as that was not part of the exam. I was then not sent or provided with my test results for almost 4 weeks. When I called the office to request a copy of my test results, the office staff was rude and unhelpful. Lastly, I received a bill from the lab work I received, because my insurance information was submitted incorrectly. DISpleased.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Poor experience. I would not recommend this provider. The provider himself is not thorough. His office staff is extremely poor and rude. It took them four months and 3 phone calls to get my correct insurance information. I provided my current insurance information and they did not submit a claim until I called them back and got on their cases.
Have you seen Dr. Alan J. Reichman, MD?
Are you Dr. Reichman?

Dr. Reichman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Reichman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• High Cholesterol

University of the Witwatersrand

Graduated in 1966

Johannesburg General Hospital
    South African Military Hospital

Dr. Reichman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reichman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage