Dr. Alan Patterson, MD

Dr. Alan Patterson, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Dr. Alan Patterson, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Coral Springs, FL and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine in 1979 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.Read his story

7451 Wiles Rd Ste 205

Coral Springs, FL 33067

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida

Learn about Dr. Patterson

See how frequently Dr. Patterson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Perimenopause
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
high
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

Dr. Patterson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Patterson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Patterson "I was born and raised in the heart land, Indianapolis, Indiana . I attended Tulane University for undergraduate work and received my BS degree in Biology and graduated Phi Beta Kappa in 1975.I went to Indiana University Medical School and received my MD degree in 1979 and did my OB-GYN residency at a very fine busy institution St Vincent Hospital and Health Care Center in Indianapolis, In. and finished in 1983. I passed my ACOG OB-GYN boards the 1st time in 1985. I practiced in Indianapolis, Indiana and was on the teaching staff at Methodist Hospital and I helped train many OB-GYN residents from 1983-1991. I moved to Boca Raton, Fl. in 1991 and joined a practice but left 1 year later to open my own office which was much better and have been in practice with offices in Coral Springs and Boca Raton from 1992 through the present. Last year I was featured on the radio show "Doctors Are Real People Too". And this summer will be on TV show about a patient and featuring me and my practice, stay tuned!"

This content was provided by Dr. Patterson "I provide personalized care from one doctor. My patients always see me for their visits. My patients want someone who has the experience and the expertise and who keeps up with the latest treatments and procedures. My OB patients want someone who they can trust to give them the best care and the safest delivery and the best experience. I do many surgeries in the office which saves my patients money and it is more convenient for them."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Residency Hospital | Completed 1983

• Americas TOP OB-GYN Award, 2006,07,08
  • Whos Who Medicine, 1987,91,95
  • Phi Beta Kappa, 5/25/1975

Dr. Patterson has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Patterson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patterson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patterson's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patterson to family and friends

Dr. Patterson's Performance

Excellent Doctor and Staff. Everyone very professional and friendly. i have been in both offices, Boca and Coral Springs and both are very welcoming and nice. I definitely recommend Dr. Patterson!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Patterson is one of the most caring OBGYN's I've ever had the fortune to meet. He's been my doctor for the last 4 years and he's always gone above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and at ease in regards to any procedure I've had performed. Even though he's very busy he still makes personal...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Pleasant staff and i love my Doctor and my husband loves the ladies in the office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Patterson is the best doctor, he is very straightforward and doesnt cut corners. He provides the best care for you and your unborn child. Anything and everything that is suppose to be done for a healthy pregnancy is done by him. Love him. I trust him 100% and will definitely have him deliver...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been a patient of Dr. Patterson's for many years. The office is always cheerful and professional and they go out of their way to be helpful and caring. I moved out-of-state and still remained with him for my yearly checkup. THE BEST!
Are you Dr. Patterson?