Dr. Alan Noel, MD

Dr. Alan Noel, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Dr. Alan Noel, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Los Angeles, CA and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from Howard University College Of Medicine in 1975 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology, prenatal care, and more.Read his story

8540 S Sepulveda Blvd Ste 1002

• CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Noel

See how frequently Dr. Noel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Yeast Infections
Perimenopause

Dr. Noel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Noel's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Noel "I was born in North Carolina, the second of four sons, and graduated from Hampton University in Hampton, Virginia, Howard University College of Medicine in Washington, DC, and completed my OB/Gyn Residency at LA County MLK Jr General Hospital in 1979. My father was a physician and I feel pride and gratitude in following in his footsteps. I began my OB/Gyn medical practice in 1979, served as consultant to the American Indian Free Clinic during the 1980's, served as Medical Director of the Maternity Center at Daniel Freeman Memorial Hospital from 1992-1996 and continue to enjoy both the obstetrical and gynecological aspects of private practice. I consider my experience, skills and patience to be my best qualities."

This content was provided by Dr. Noel "At Airport-Playa Women's Med Group, Inc., we seek to provide the highest level of care through our highly skilled health care professionals and state-of-the-art technologies. We are devoted to addressing the individual needs and demands of patients of Los Angeles, CA in a warm and caring environment."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Gynecology
  • Prenatal Care

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• U Hampton
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1971
  • Howard University College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1975
  • howard university hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1976
  • King/Drew Med Ctr-Charles R Drew U
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1979

Dr. Noel has no media or publications listed.

• Sign Language

Dr. Noel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Noel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Noel's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Noel to family and friends

Dr. Noel's Performance

Dr. Noel Says:
"

Your feedback is very appreciated!

"

I can't give Dr. Noel enough stars!!! Immediately when I met him, I knew he was the Dr. for me/to deliver my baby. He was so kind and he made me feel at ease. You could tell how much he cared about his patients. His energy is like no other. He was born to do this! He is also over-qualified,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My experience with Dr.Noel has been great for the last 20yrs,he also delivered my grand daughter .He is a great doctor. I don't like one of his nurses very rude,and disrespectful has been more then once,I will no longer be busting his because of her,I will truly miss Dr.Noel. ?
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Was recommended by a friend after dealing with a horrible obgyn and I can't tell you how amazing this man is. Always listen to our concerns and took all the time we needed even if his office was busy. Listen to all my concerns and requests and I never felt judged by him. Sometimes he did forget...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Noel makes us very comfortable and concerned about me having the safest, healthy delivery. I would recommend Dr. Noel to everyone. Staff is really nice, never have to wait long and always made comfortable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Noel is nice but has the worst communication skills I've ever seen. Good luck ever getting a return phone call or lab results. His reception staff is down right horrible. Rude, arrogant, uncaring, and lazy are just a few of the words that describe this front office. If you want to be...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option2