Dr. Alan Miller, MD

Dr. Alan Miller, MD

Urology | Male

Dr. Alan Miller, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Bradenton, FL. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Manatee Memorial Hospital and Blake Medical Center.

Dr. Miller's Experience

See how Dr. Miller's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Miller has admitting privileges.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
    3.7
    Dr. Miller's Performance
    You are almost always on time. And my test results were good.
    Everyone is trying to make me feel comfortable with a condition that is embarrassing just to say. I pee my pants.
    I have been in the care of Dr. Miller for the past two years and that great day has finally come. This was my last check up for a while. I love this office and I will miss it but happy to be well again.
    I have been to many doctors and Dr. Miller is by far the best. You get the best treatment and the staff keeps the place running like clockwork.
    Dr. Miller is one in a million. Not only did he explain everything to me he made sure my wife was on board and knew everything that was happening also.
    I gave you the 10 since the way I was treated was very good. I am not at all happy with my ongoing kidney stone issues. But those issues are beyond the control of Dr. Miller and his staff. They have made the experience as tolerable as possible and I appreciate it.
    I was so happy that Dr. Miller saw me the day after I called. I was in so much pain and had no idea what was wrong with me. Dr. Miller is a great doctor and the staff is awesome also.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    In a time when a number of people are traveling in the fast lane, it is refreshing to have a doctor who takes the time to show that he really cares about you. Would give his name to friends. That is also how we found him. Good news travels fast.
    Very professional. Checked all of my charts three or four times.
    Dr. Miller was very patient and took his time in diagnosing me. He wanted to run extra tests that he advised my other doctor omitted and we found something that could have been big unattended. Patience always pays off.
    in Sarasota, FL |
    Dr. Miller helped me through a difficult time recently and for that I'll be forever grateful.
    Bradenton, FL |
    Have been seeing Dr.Miller for several years and feel he has been taking great care of me and communicates extremely well
    in Palmetto, FL |
    Dr Miller is very concerned and explains what is happening and why.
    in Bradenton, FL 34207 |
    Dr. Miller listens carefully, recomends the best course of action and I really depend on his expertise.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    Dr. Miller is very competent, very compassionate and very personable. He listens closely and explains everything very well. I highly recommend him to our friends and neighbors.
    in Parrish Fl |
    The office staff is really poor! If you want to wait in the outer waiting room for an hour and then wait in the inner room for another hour, this is your Dr. I had surgery set for 1:00 with no food since 10:00 the night before. At 4:00 I walked out of the waiting room
    in Parrish Fl |
    Dr Miller has provided guidance to to me in treating BPH for a number of years and has been open, direct, and helpful at each step. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to hear it like it is.
    in Sarasota, FL |
    I would recommend Dr Miller if you are looking for a doctor.
    in Duette, FL |
    Have visited Dr. Miller since 2013 and during that time, found him to be honest, caring and very thorough with his examinations. He found my Gleason grade 9 prostate cancer and has done everything in his power to keep it controlled. The cancer was discovered in January 2013, followed by radiation, seeding and hormone therapy. To this date my cancer is under control. I think Dr. Miller is a wonderful person and a better Doctor.
    in St petersburg,florida |
    Helped my father tremendously. Great care.
    Bradenton, FL |
    I have been going to Dr Miller for 5 years. My experience has been very positive each and every time. No one wants to go to a Urologist, but if you have to go Dr Miller should be your guy.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    One of the best doctors I have ever gone to.
    Have you seen Dr. Alan Miller, MD?
    Are you Dr. Miller?

Dr. Miller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
    •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Miller's Board Certifications

• Bladder Diseases
    • Bladder Diverticulum
    • Bladder Infection
    • Bladder Stones
    • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
    • Chronic Kidney Diseases
    • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
    • End-Stage Renal Disease
    • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
    • Erectile Dysfunction
    • Gonorrhea Infections
    • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
    • Hydronephrosis
    • Kidney Cancer
    • Kidney Disease
    • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
    • Kidney Stones
    • Neurogenic Bladder
    • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
    • Overactive Bladder
    • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
    • Penile Cancer
    • Prostate Cancer
    • Prostatitis
    • Sexual Dysfunction
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Sleep Disorders
    • Urinary Disorders
    • Urinary Hesitancy
    • Urinary Incontinence
    • Urinary Stones
    • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
    • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
    • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
    • Vesicoureteral Reflux
    • Yeast Infections

UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE

Graduated in 1989

Nat'l Naval Med Center
      Naval Med Center San Diego

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Orchiectomy
    • Prostate Removal
    • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
    • Urethral Dilation
    • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
    • Uroflowmetry