Dr. Alan Micev, MD

Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery | Male

Hand Center Of Nevada 8585 S Eastern Ave Las Vegas, NV 89123 Get Directions
Dr. Alan Micev, MD
As a Board Eligible Orthopaedic Surgeon at the Hand Center of Nevada in Las Vegas, I perform a variety of procedures to help alleviate the pain and discomfort associated with conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger, ganglion cysts, fractures of the hand, and more. After earning my medical degree at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, I underwent fellowship training in surgery of the hand, upper extremity, and microsurgery. Additionally, under the direction of Dr. Scott Kozin at the Shriner's Hospital of Philadelphia, I gained experience related to a variety of pediatric conditions, including duplicated digits and fractures of the growth plate. I have always had a passion for medicine and at the Hand Center of Nevada, I, along with my entire team, are dedicated to providing compassionate, personalized care to each and every one of our patients.

Dr. Micev's Experience

See how Dr. Micev's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Micev

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Micev has admitting privileges.

Dr. Micev's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Micev to family and friends
    Dr. Micev's Performance
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr. Micev is outstanding. Corrected 2 trigger fingers and 1 more to go. Previous trigger fingers corrected at DOC, but insurance changed and had to change doctors. Little apprehensive at first, but Dr. Micev is fabulous. Whole experience was great. Highly recommended.
    Las Vegas, NV |
    Smart doctor who actually cares about him patients.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    when I went to see him after nearly severing my right index finger tip all the way off. I thought that I might lose the tip but six weeks after the surgery and physical therapy. I still have my whole finger and hand with full use. So after almost losing my finger after getting it smashed and almost severed from a water heater and tool box. This was a complete sucess and Dr Micev was awesome. I would recommend Him highly to others.
    in Henderson, NV |
    After first visit I recommend him to a co-worker, who was just as impressed. Having seen many specialists throughout my life for many injuries, Dr. Micev, was by far one of the best. He explains everything in detail, gives you his time and tells you what the risks might be. Finding a doctor today that will take the time with their patients and explain everything in such detail and who is empathetic to your illness is a hard thing to find. A very high recommend. and I can finally move my finger
    in Henderson, NV |
    I tore a sagittal band on the middle finger of my left hand. Dr. Micev suggested that I tried to heal on my own, but alas, I was too rough with it and had to have surgery. The outpatient surgery went without a hitch, in fact I chose to have it done under a local anesthesia. Very little pain the night following the procedure, otherwise, a virtually pain-free experience. Dr. Micev is a very talented surgeon, the sutures and the incision healed almost invisibly. Would highly recommend him.
    Have you seen Dr. Alan Micev, MD?
    Are you Dr. Micev?

Dr. Micev says...

Dr. Micev's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Broken Arm
    • De Quervain's Disease
    • Dupuytren's Contracture
    • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
    • Ganglion Cyst

Thomas Jefferson University

Completed in 2016

Washington University In St. Louis

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Micev does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Micev and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery