Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery  |
Dr. Alan Micev, MD
As a Board Eligible Orthopaedic Surgeon at the Hand Center of Nevada in Las Vegas, I perform a variety of procedures to help alleviate the pain and discomfort associated with conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger, ganglion cysts, fractures of the hand, and more. After earning my medical degree at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, I underwent fellowship training in surgery of the hand, upper extremity, and microsurgery. Additionally, under the direction of Dr. Scott Kozin at the Shriner's Hospital of Philadelphia, I gained experience related to a variety of pediatric conditions, including duplicated digits and fractures of the growth plate. I have always had a passion for medicine and at the Hand Center of Nevada, I, along with my entire team, are dedicated to providing compassionate, personalized care to each and every one of our patients.

8585 S Eastern Ave

Las Vegas, NV 89123

• Culinary Health Fund

Learn about Dr. Micev

Patients are Partners. I believe that patients play a critical role in determining their treatment. All patients receive a thorough evaluation that includes learning about your injury, as well as your personal interests, occupation, hobbies, and lifestyle – factors that influence selecting an individualized treatment plan. I treat Patients, not Xrays. While imaging, such as xrays, CT scans, and MRIs have the ability to help identify problems and sources of pain, I focus on addressing each patient's concerns and fears. Treatment will be focused on you, not your test results. Not all Patients require Surgery. Sometimes the best treatment is not surgery. I always consider the side effects and complications of surgery, and any recommendation for surgical treatment involves a careful consideration of both the risks and benefits.

Dr. Micev's Experience

Dr. Micev's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery

• Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
  • Orthopedic Fracture Care
  • Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  • Pediatric Hand Surgery

Dr. Micev does not have any board certifications listed.

• Arthritis of the Finger
  • Finger Disorders
  • Finger Injuries
  • Forearm Fracture
  • Forearm Injuries
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Rotator Cuff Surgery
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Replacement

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Washington University In St. Louis
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015
  • Thomas Jefferson University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Micev has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Micev has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Micev does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Micev and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Micev's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Micev to family and friends
Dr. Micev's Performance
in Henderson, NV |
I had carpal tunnel syndrome and really bad numbness and tingling in my hands. Dr. Micev tried treating me without surgery with I really appreciated! Ultimately, I had to have a carpal tunnel release. The surgery went great and my numbness is gone. I had NO pain afterwards. He is a great doctor who really cares about his patients and has a fantastic bedside manner.
Henderson, NV |
Dr. Micev is an excellent doctor and would highly recommend! He and his staff are very friendly and helpful, explained the procedure fully and gave a lot of good information. I opted for surgery and my wrist healed quickly. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing an Orthopedic surgeon.
in Henderson, NV |
I broke my wrist in several places. Dr Micev fixed the break and now my wrist feels great. He is the best. Highly recommend!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Micev is outstanding. Corrected 2 trigger fingers and 1 more to go. Previous trigger fingers corrected at DOC, but insurance changed and had to change doctors. Little apprehensive at first, but Dr. Micev is fabulous. Whole experience was great. Highly recommended.
Las Vegas, NV |
Smart doctor who actually cares about him patients.
in Las Vegas, NV |
when I went to see him after nearly severing my right index finger tip all the way off. I thought that I might lose the tip but six weeks after the surgery and physical therapy. I still have my whole finger and hand with full use. So after almost losing my finger after getting it smashed and almost severed from a water heater and tool box. This was a complete sucess and Dr Micev was awesome. I would recommend Him highly to others.
in Henderson, NV |
After first visit I recommend him to a co-worker, who was just as impressed. Having seen many specialists throughout my life for many injuries, Dr. Micev, was by far one of the best. He explains everything in detail, gives you his time and tells you what the risks might be. Finding a doctor today that will take the time with their patients and explain everything in such detail and who is empathetic to your illness is a hard thing to find. A very high recommend. and I can finally move my finger
in Henderson, NV |
I tore a sagittal band on the middle finger of my left hand. Dr. Micev suggested that I tried to heal on my own, but alas, I was too rough with it and had to have surgery. The outpatient surgery went without a hitch, in fact I chose to have it done under a local anesthesia. Very little pain the night following the procedure, otherwise, a virtually pain-free experience. Dr. Micev is a very talented surgeon, the sutures and the incision healed almost invisibly. Would highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Alan Micev, MD?
Are you Dr. Micev?

See our Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery Specialist at Sunrise Children’s Hospital

Visit Dr. Micev