Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Alan Matarasso, MD
Dr. Alan Matarasso, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Matarasso is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital.

1009 Park Ave

New York, NY 10028

Learn about Dr. Matarasso

Dr. Matarasso's Experience

Dr. Matarasso's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Small Chin

• Blepharoplasty
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Gynecomastia Repair
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Montefiore Medical Center-Moses Division
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Montefiore Medical Center-Moses Division
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Manhattan Eet Hosp/Nyu
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Matarasso has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Matarasso does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Matarasso and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Matarasso's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Matarasso to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Matarasso's Performance
New York, NY |
I went to dr matarasso for a rhinoplasty. To be honest it was the worst decision of my life. I ended up having to have a second surgery and I used a different doctor. He wouldn't fix my deviated septum. He didn't do anything to my nose that I asked for. I personally think it looks worse than it did before. He was always in a rush during visits. He was 2 hours late to my surgery. He left me with uneven nostrils and a slanted nose. I'm more self conscious about my nose than Before.
Providence, RI |
so happy with my results i look natural and wish i had gone to him sooner. it would be a mistake to use any other doctor in nyc- he is by far the best
So happy with my results!!! I look natural and feel 10x younger. I wouldn't trust any other doctor- he made me feel so safe and answered all my questions. I can't believe I got this lucky, I never thought I would be so happy with my results.
Brooklyn, NY |
Do NOT use for rhinoplasty or anything neck up. As a result of this botched surgery, I can no longer breathe normally. In addition, dr matarraso talked me into a surgical procedure THE MORNING of my surgery, tht I did NOT want, and which left me permanently disfigured. Be aware.....with the number of PS in NYC, this is an extremely competitive business. Even "reputable" surgeons will flat out lie to secure your business. This is not hyperbole. Research your surgeons thoroughly.
NY, NY |
This is my 2nd time using Dr. Matarasso. I love his work!! However, the days following my child's surgery I was surprised that he did not call to see how she was feeling. Not even a nurse in his office called. Then called his office numerous times about something different and no one ever gets back to me. very disappointing.
in Norwalk, CT |
Dr. Matarasso did a facelift and upper/lower bleph on me in 2005. It was magnificent and natural and beyond words in how thrilled I was and the endless compliments I received then. 4 months ago I had a 2nd one with Dr. Konstantin Vaseyukovich - I did research after he was featured in New Beauty magazine. I came to learn doctors pay for those full-page reviews. I wasn't able to have Dr. M do it because of our time conflicts. I should have waited. I am SO disappointed. The big boys are big 4 reaso
New York, NY |
This year Doctor Matarasso re did a nose job I got when I was 18. I'm extremely happy with my results. I was always self conscious of my nose job and Dr Matarasso made my nose look perfect yet natural. I truly wish I had visited him sooner. Next year I plan to get liposuction done by him. 2 of my friends have already done this with him and their results are impeccable. Every time we see a woman with a great body we make a joke that they've seen Dr Matarasso! I really have no complaints about him
Have you seen Dr. Alan Matarasso, MD?
Are you Dr. Matarasso?

See our Plastic Surgery Specialist at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center

Hospitals where Dr. Matarasso has admitting privileges