Dr. Alan M. Kozarsky, MD

Dr. Alan M. Kozarsky, MD

Ophthalmology | Male | 64 years old

As an ophthalmologist with three decades of experience, I perform cataract, LASIK, and corneal transplant procedures which help people to see better.Read more

Dr. Kozarsky's Experience

See how Dr. Kozarsky's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kozarsky

Dr. Kozarsky accepts 33 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kozarsky has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Kozarsky
Dr. Kozarsky's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (35)
in Atlanta, GA |
Have had only positive experiences and good results from Dr. Kozarsky.
in Rome, GA |
Dr. Kozarsky was recommended to me by several coworkers who are his patients. He performed Lasik surgery on me about 5 years ago, after the most in depth eye examinations and evaluations I have ever had. It all went smoothly, and my biggest hope was to come out of it wishing I had done it sooner. And I did! I have been very pleased with the results, and the follow up visits have also gone well. It has been a very positive, ongoing experience, and his office has always been very professional.
in Atlanta, GA |
As a patient for over 25 years, for both Lasik and cataract surgery, I rank him highly on my all time best doctors list.
in Atlanta, Ga |
I had an ongoing eye issue that meant I had to see Dr.Kozarsky weekly and then monthly for over a year. Every.Single.Appointment. was a good experience, the odds of having a positive interaction with as many times as I've visited that office are ridiculously low and yet never once did I leave dissatisfied. This is amplified by the fact that I always had my toddler with me and the staff was extremely gracious and understanding.
in Atlanta, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr Kozarsky's for many years. He has treated corneal scratches, performed LASIK surgery on me and kept my vision in top shape and with perfect results for the duration. His staff is friendly and efficient, and Dr Kozarsky is warmly friendly and attentive. I have recommended him to numerous family members and friends, and all have been happy with his care and grateful for the recommendation.
in Newnan, GA |
It took me over 10 years to find a doctor I would be comfortable enough to have surgery with. I found Dr Kozarsky to be very professional, caring and an expert in his specialty. He was very informative and walked me through the procedure as he was performing it. I had the surgery in 2015 and have done very well since... and ... I do not to find my glasses to be able to see every morning when I wake up!
in Atlanta, Ga |
Dr Kozarsky is THE BEST. I have been his patient for thirty years. 1. He correctly diagnosed my early glaucoma years ago, and wisely got me started on medications early on. Unlike my Dad who lost his vision to glaucoma, I have NO injury to my optic nerves and remain with excellent vision. Thank you. 2. He correctly diagnosed a rare disorder of our daughter's eye - a corneal infection due to contact lens problems. Had she stayed with her original team, she likely would've lost vision.
in Atlanta, GA |
Terrible experience. Had LASIK with Dr, Kozarsky in 2015 and complications have ruined my life. Dr. K did not fully inform me of the risks (I asked multiple times). He said, "There are none." Not true. Everyday (20 months...) I suffer with chronic dry eye, pain, burning, headaches, light sensitivity, misery, depression, suicidal ideation. 25 visits he could not fix it. He blames my other medications. I stopped them all! Did not help. I AM ON 7 Eye Drops. Thank you Dr. K.
I have practiced ophthalmology for thirty four years, performed eye surgery including LASIK on many thousands of people and enjoyed the best reviews in existence. Multiple postop LASIK patients every day saying "best decision I ever made". Never a negative action by a professional organization, state agency, or court. I DO care about by my patients and their families. Any kind of patient suffering is very painful to me. But ethical restraints preclude the opportunity to dispute and debunk.
in Atlanta, GA |
Terrible experience. Had LASIK with him in 2015 and complications have ruined my life. Dr. K did not fully inform me of the risks (I asked multiple times). He said, "There are none." Not true. Everyday (20 months...) I suffer with chronic dry eye, pain, burning, headaches, light sensitivity, misery, depression, suicidal ideation. 25 visits he could not fix it. I have spent 12K on surgery and aftercare. No end in sight. No cure. I am only 40. He terminated me as a patient after I went public.
It is painful to read this review. Please read the review carefully and with psychological insight. I care a lot about my patients. I take my patients' problems home with me every night. As much as a doctor might want to put forth medical details to "set things straight" we are prevented from doing so by our code of ethics regarding medical privacy and protecting the well being of our patients.....that is our job. "Reviews" of doctors are anything but a level playing field.
Greensboro, NC |
I felt confidence in Dr, Kozarsky and he comes highly recommended in his field. He was well related, friendly and congenial.
Have you seen Dr. Alan M. Kozarsky, MD?

Compare Dr. Kozarsky

Dr. Kozarsky's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kozarsky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Kozarsky has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kozarsky's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1974

• Other Education
    Senior Faa Designated Medical Examiner

Completed in 2010

Dr. Kozarsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kozarsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Eye Surgery
  • Intraocular Lens Implant Surgery
  • LASIK
  • Laser Surgery
  • No-Stitch Corneal Transplantation (DLEK)
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Pterygium Surgery
  • Refractive Surgery
  • Vitrectomy
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.