Dermatology  |
Dr. Alan Kling, MD
Dr. Alan Kling, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Kling is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.

Main Office

• MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Kling

Dr. Kling's Experience

Dr. Kling's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Birthmark
  • Dermatitis
  • Folliculitis
  • Genital Warts
  • Hives
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lyme Disease
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Penile Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Emory University
    Medical School | Graduated 1978
  • Georgetown Univ
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • New York University

Dr. Kling has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kling's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kling to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Kling's Performance
The best!
went to him for a very personal matter unlike my previous doctor i seen who had a more complex approach Dr Kling took the time to do my procedure in his office he took his time explain to me what was being done and was very professorial. I see have to see him there is hardly a wait great staff location is hard to reach for me but is worth the extra time to get to see Dr. Kling.
in Brooklyn |
Excellent doctor ! Definitely best experience in my life , thank you for everything
Brooklyn, NY |
Dr Kling is a kind, patient, and supportive doctor. Diligent when necessary but not inclined to over-prescribe or recommend unnecessary treatment, Dr Kling offers the best in dermatological care. The Brooklyn office is spacious and comfortable, and appointments run on-time (a rare thing these days).
in New York, NY |
I have been seeing Dr. Kling for over 25 years and have nothing but excellent results and good vibes from everyone on his staff. He is definitely on top of his game when it comes to skin care!
in Westchester, NY |
Dr. Kling is a very good listener and tries to solve patient's problems with care and understanding. If you suggest any treatment you may have heard about, he spends the time and energy researching the subject and will discuss it with you on your next visit.
New York, NY |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Kling as a dermatologist. He is very good at assessing the situation and providing treatment.
Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Kling is perceptive and thorough during my visits. He always asks 'how have I been doing' and 'what are my concerns today'. The whole visit goes by quickly and painlessly unless needles were used. A great dermatologist and staff that is helping the community of Brooklyn.
Rutherford, NJ |
Dr. Kling takes the time to listen to your concerns and explain alternatives, if any, and creates a treatment plan designed for you in mind. He has been my doctor for many years and each time I visit it just gets better and better. I highly recommend Dr. Kling to family and friends.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Kling is very knowledgeable, personable and caring. His staff is diligent and professional. Highly recommend!
Washington, DC |
He's very good and explains what he's doing and why .
Brooklyn, NY |
Great doctor -- very knowledgeable and professional, along with a great staff. Very detail-oriented in terms of dealing with insurance coverage as well.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Kling and his staff were very courteous professional throughout my many visits to his office. I was a bit nervous as my condition was a personal one, but I only felt comfortable and reassured while in his care. However, as with any doctor, there was occasionally a bit of a wait in the waiting room before seeing him, regardless of arriving on time for the appointment.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Kling is truly a talent. Upon voicing my concerns and reasons for visiting his practice; he made me feel very comfortable. Not only did he listen but he educated me in everything he was doing for my treatment. He made sure I was at ease and walked me through the entire procedure as he went along. It also appears to me as he isn't one to rush you out the door, as I noticed he spent an appropriate amount of time with me during my appointment. I would gladly recommend him to anyone in the marke
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Kling is both personable and professional. He put me at ease by first explaining the known data about my condition and then relating it to me in a manner that was understandable. He spent TIME with me to thoroughly examine me and then come up with a treatment plan. I highly recommend Dr. Kling. Making an appointment was easy and his staff was professional and courteous.
in Jamaica Estates, NY |
I went to Dr Kling with both my parents. He took care of both efficiently and with just the right amount of banter. Mom had two large moles that her general physician wanted multiple other doctors to look at. Dr Kling removed them in less than 8 minutes. Finished! Already almost healed after a week. He has always shown remarkable skill in analyzing treatment over the years. I'm Generally a tough reviewer, but Dr. Kling passes consistently with flying colors. Howard S.
New York, NY |
Dr. Kling is very professional and takes his time to explain things and answer your questions. His staff are also very nice and courteous. I am very happy with my experience.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Great at assessing the anxiety levels of his patients and acting accordingly. You are very well taken care of in Dr. Kling's hands!
in astoria, NY |
good derm ..i like how he treats
in New York, NY |
It was a bit of a wait, and was a little taken aback by being asked to write a lot of reviews, but overall great experience.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Kling is very thorough, caring and takes the time to explain his findings and recommendations for treatment.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I usually don't like to recommend doctors as each of us has their own requirements. The following is my experience based on multiple visits over many years. Dr. Kling comes across as a friendly, caring , patient, and knowledgeable doctor. He listens to you and speaks with you, not at you, in layperson language (not MD talk). Dr. Kling satisfies my dermatological needs and requirements.
in Staten Island, NY |
Top shelf from the office to Dr. kling very friendly , knowledgeable, makes u feel very safe
in New York, NY |
Dr. Kling gave me a full-body exam. He was extremely thorough and was willing to take the time to answer all my questions. I have been seeing Dr Kling for ten years and he is an excellent diagnostician.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Great experience. Dr. Kling is thorough, kind and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Kling really takes the time to listen to your concerns and make you feel at ease. The office staff is extremely efficient kind, which really added to the whole experience of feeling comfortable. I found him to be thorough in his assessment of my problem and he was willing to explain everything to me. Overall a great experience and I feel lucky to have found him.
Brooklyn, NY |
Dr Kling is super knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. i visted the brooklyn location and was super pleased with hte presentation of the office and of the staff. everyone is friendly and upon leaving and doing my back research all of the questions I had were answered correctly and in depth . very good physicians ans assistants
in New York, NY |
Dr. Kling is a fantastic doctor. He's very knowledgeable in the dermatology field and provided tons of information before my procedures. His staff is very friendly and provided great custom service.
in Brooklyn NY |
Dr. Kling is an excellent doctor. He explains clearly his procedures. His office keeps appointments on time- I have never had more than a 10 minute wait. His work is always first rate.
in Flushing, NY |
Dr. Kling is an excellent and caring doctor who is very generous with his time.
in New Rochelle, NY |
I have been a patient of DR. Kling for over 20 years. He is caring and is very thorough during his consultation. I highly recommend Dr. Kling to anyone with a skin problem.
Have you seen Dr. Alan Kling, MD?
Are you Dr. Kling?