Dr. Alan Kling, MD

Dr. Alan Kling, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Alan Kling, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Kling is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.

Dr. Kling's Experience

See how Dr. Kling's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kling

Dr. Kling accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kling has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kling's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kling to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Kling's Performance
in New York, NY |
Dr. Kling is very knowledgeable, personable and caring. His staff is diligent and professional. Highly recommend!
Washington, DC |
He's very good and explains what he's doing and why .
Brooklyn, NY |
Great doctor -- very knowledgeable and professional, along with a great staff. Very detail-oriented in terms of dealing with insurance coverage as well.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Kling and his staff were very courteous professional throughout my many visits to his office. I was a bit nervous as my condition was a personal one, but I only felt comfortable and reassured while in his care. However, as with any doctor, there was occasionally a bit of a wait in the waiting room before seeing him, regardless of arriving on time for the appointment.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Kling is truly a talent. Upon voicing my concerns and reasons for visiting his practice; he made me feel very comfortable. Not only did he listen but he educated me in everything he was doing for my treatment. He made sure I was at ease and walked me through the entire procedure as he went along. It also appears to me as he isn't one to rush you out the door, as I noticed he spent an appropriate amount of time with me during my appointment. I would gladly recommend him to anyone in the marke
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Kling is both personable and professional. He put me at ease by first explaining the known data about my condition and then relating it to me in a manner that was understandable. He spent TIME with me to thoroughly examine me and then come up with a treatment plan. I highly recommend Dr. Kling. Making an appointment was easy and his staff was professional and courteous.
in Jamaica Estates, NY |
I went to Dr Kling with both my parents. He took care of both efficiently and with just the right amount of banter. Mom had two large moles that her general physician wanted multiple other doctors to look at. Dr Kling removed them in less than 8 minutes. Finished! Already almost healed after a week. He has always shown remarkable skill in analyzing treatment over the years. I'm Generally a tough reviewer, but Dr. Kling passes consistently with flying colors. Howard S.
New York, NY |
Dr. Kling is very professional and takes his time to explain things and answer your questions. His staff are also very nice and courteous. I am very happy with my experience.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Great at assessing the anxiety levels of his patients and acting accordingly. You are very well taken care of in Dr. Kling's hands!
in astoria, NY |
good derm ..i like how he treats
in New York, NY |
It was a bit of a wait, and was a little taken aback by being asked to write a lot of reviews, but overall great experience.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Kling is very thorough, caring and takes the time to explain his findings and recommendations for treatment.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I usually don't like to recommend doctors as each of us has their own requirements. The following is my experience based on multiple visits over many years. Dr. Kling comes across as a friendly, caring , patient, and knowledgeable doctor. He listens to you and speaks with you, not at you, in layperson language (not MD talk). Dr. Kling satisfies my dermatological needs and requirements.
in Staten Island, NY |
Top shelf from the office to Dr. kling very friendly , knowledgeable, makes u feel very safe
in New York, NY |
Dr. Kling gave me a full-body exam. He was extremely thorough and was willing to take the time to answer all my questions. I have been seeing Dr Kling for ten years and he is an excellent diagnostician.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Great experience. Dr. Kling is thorough, kind and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Kling really takes the time to listen to your concerns and make you feel at ease. The office staff is extremely efficient kind, which really added to the whole experience of feeling comfortable. I found him to be thorough in his assessment of my problem and he was willing to explain everything to me. Overall a great experience and I feel lucky to have found him.
Brooklyn, NY |
Dr Kling is super knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. i visted the brooklyn location and was super pleased with hte presentation of the office and of the staff. everyone is friendly and upon leaving and doing my back research all of the questions I had were answered correctly and in depth . very good physicians ans assistants
in New York, NY |
Dr. Kling is a fantastic doctor. He's very knowledgeable in the dermatology field and provided tons of information before my procedures. His staff is very friendly and provided great custom service.
Thorough, knowledgeable, compassionate doctor.
in Brooklyn NY |
Dr. Kling is an excellent doctor. He explains clearly his procedures. His office keeps appointments on time- I have never had more than a 10 minute wait. His work is always first rate.
in Flushing, NY |
Dr. Kling is an excellent and caring doctor who is very generous with his time.
in New Rochelle, NY |
I have been a patient of DR. Kling for over 20 years. He is caring and is very thorough during his consultation. I highly recommend Dr. Kling to anyone with a skin problem.
Have you seen Dr. Alan Kling, MD?
Are you Dr. Kling?

Compare Dr. Kling

}

Dr. Kling's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Kling has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kling's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Birthmark
  • Dermatitis
  • Folliculitis
  • Genital Warts
  • Hives
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lyme Disease
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

Emory University

Graduated in 1978

Georgetown Univ
    New York University

Dr. Kling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology