Dr. Alan Iezzi, MD

Dr. Alan Iezzi, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Alan Iezzi, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Tampa, FL. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Iezzi is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital.

Dr. Iezzi's Experience

See how Dr. Iezzi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Iezzi

Dr. Iezzi accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Iezzi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Iezzi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Iezzi to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Iezzi's Performance
Tampa, FL |
After six (6) years of entrusting my health to this group, I will never again step foot into the office of Dr. Alan J. Iezzi, MD (Family Medical Centers of Tampa Bay) or the office of any medical group affiliated with them. Since the doctor’s schedule would not allow me to be seen for eight (8) days, I asked the office manager and front office staff if the doctor would approve an eight (8) day supply of a blood pressure medication, just to get me by until my appointment. My request was denied.
in Zephyrhills, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Iezzi's since 2003. I have the utmost trust in him and his staff. He has been there for me. He has been a guide and caregiver for me through multiple health issues. He knows the best specialists for your problems and his staff will help with getting to see them. His staff has bent over backwards for me too. Prescriptions are handled promptly.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Iezzi would not see me until I listed him as my primary care physician. After I made the change I was told at the first visit that the doctor felt that I had too many health issues for him to take me as a patient!
in Tampa, FL |
Very polite, friendly service. I felt comfortable and valued during my visit. I've been going to FMC of Tampa bay for over 20 years now, and I don't plan on switching!
Have you seen Dr. Alan Iezzi, MD?
Are you Dr. Iezzi?

Compare Dr. Iezzi

Dr. Iezzi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Iezzi does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Iezzi and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina

Graduated in 1981

Meml Hospital Of Burlington Co

Completed in 1986

• Italian

Dr. Iezzi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Iezzi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Iezzi does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Iezzi and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.