Dr. Alan Hurty, MD

Cardiology ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Hurty

Willamette Heart & Family Wellness

348 S Pine St Carlton, OR 97111

Dr. Alan Hurty, MD is a cardiology specialist in Carlton, OR and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Oregon Health Sciences University in 1993 and specializes in cardiology.

Dr. Hurty accepts

Dr. Hurty accepts the following insurance:

First Choice Health
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Preferred Provider Network PPN
Samaritan Health Plans
US Benefits Group

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check Dr. Hurty's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Hurty treats this condition more than 88% of his peers

Hypotension

Dr. Hurty treats Hypotension more than 81% of his peers

Dr. Hurty treats this condition more than 81% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Chronic Orthostatic Hypotension
  • Orthostatic Hypotension
Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload

Dr. Hurty treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload more than 74% of his peers

Dr. Hurty treats this condition more than 74% of his peers

• Arrhythmias
  • Atrial Fibrillation
  • Atrial Flutter
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Thrombosis
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease
  • Venous Hypertension

I practice cardiology from this fundamental premise:
You don't have to age.
We have mapped the human genome, and so far we have not discovered a single gene that forces us to age and die.
Instead, we have found genes for growth and ...

• Cardiology

4.3

Dr. Hurty?
Dr. Hurty's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alan Hurty, MD
I needed a new PCP and I feel like was "led" to Dr. Hurty. I am 78, family history of strokes and I have found a kind, caring and knowledgeable doctor in Dr. Hurty.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Hurty, MD?
Recommending a provider who fails to talk with his patients family in the hospital will not happen from our family. He failed at all points especially in not realizing my father had a heart attack after a simple OP procedure nor telling us for 48 hours. I honestly have a hard time knowing that he's still practicing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Hurty, MD?
I have attempted to coordinate with this office for the care of my grandmother over the last year While Dr. Hurty is a wonderful MD, the office is so mismanaged that getting timely care, calls back and correct medical documentation without errors has been impossible. The disorganization is appalling. We have navigated unconcerned, untrained and extremely unprofessional front desk communications. This chronic issue with the office is unacceptable for an elderly patient needing healthcare support.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Hurty, MD?
Absolutely the best integrative medical doctor. Using both alopathic and naturalpathic protocols, he selects the best path for healing. Dr Hurty takes the necessary time to thoroughly explain a patient's health condition and treats it accordingly. His groundbreaking use of a neuro brain map to determine injuries is concise and revealing about many aspects of our system. He collaborates with other neuroscientists for discovery and diagnosis. I highly recommend Dr Hurty.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Hurty, MD?
Dr Hurty is a doctor who truly cares about his patients. He is very genuine and takes great effort to make sure his patients are well cared for. He is prompt to respond to questions on email. His staff is very welcoming and friendly. We are lucky to have him in our small community.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Hurty, MD?
I came down with a UTI all of a sudden. I'm new to the area and I didn't have a relationship with any doctor around here. I called their office at 3:15PM. I live a half hour away. They told me they took their last appointment at 3:30. But they fit me in! The front staff was kind and patient. The assistant in the back was also friendly. The PA saw me and she was very kind also and didn't make me feel like it was annoying for her to fit me in outside of their normal schedule. She called in
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Hurty, MD?
The best Dr. In Oregon. I drive over an hour one way to see Dr. Hurty and his staff. He is very professional and empathetic. We have all been to other Doctors where we feel the clock ticking and know we only get 10-15 min of a doctors time. With Dr. Hurty I felt no rush and he made me feel like a human instead of a TSA line at the airport. I would strongly recommended him to anyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Hurty, MD?
Hi my name is Rhonda I started seeing Dr.Hurty in April of this year. I was feeling so run down and since I'm a heart patient and heard really great things about him I called and made an appointment. I was very impressed with him and his staff. You can feel the kindness as soon as you walk into his office. I'm feeling great. I'm losing weight and wow the energy!! No meds. Just all natural treatments.thank you Dr. Hurty and staff.big hugs
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Hurty, MD?
Dr. Hurty is a most kind and knowledgeable doctor. I appreciate so much that he takes the time to explain every detail and makes sure you know what your issues are and how to handle them. His staff is excellent in their care for you as well. I truly appreciate him and highly recommend him to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Hurty, MD?
I was new to the area and was referred to Dr Hurty by my GP. I found him to be very professional and would recommend him highly. He explained everything in words that were easy to understand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Hurty, MD?
Dr Hurty is an exceptionally caring doctor that takes all the time you need to explain your problem and all options available. I highly recommend him. His staff is knowledgeable and just as caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Hurty, MD?
Dr.Hurty is a caring cardiologist that takes personal extra steps to ensure all of your medical and health need are taking care of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Hurty, MD?
Love Dr. Hurty! Very genuine and actually takes the time to hear your story and get to know you and your concerns to get to the root of the problem. You can tell educating his patients is a passion of his, which leads to practicing medicine in a way that is more than just managing your symptoms - his approach is to not only get you back to where you were but past that to an optimal, peak state. Very rare to have a doctor desiring health optimization and not just disease management.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Hurty, MD?
He really helped me when no other doctor really could. He went more in depth and it really benefited me. He is an awesome doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Hurty, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Hurty for at least 10 yrs and no matter what town I am living in within Yamhill county I have continued to commute to see him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Hurty, MD?
Very professional and knowledgeable. He gave me personalized information and an overall personalized experience that helped me in the long run. He gave me tips to try for preventative measures to deal with my health problems, and I feel like I am healthier overall thanks to these tips. I would absolutely recommend him to a friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Hurty, MD?
Dr HURTY has helped me so many ways, he has found things going on with my health and sent to specalist, and in essence they have found that various conditions need attention, I'm very grateful for Dr. Hurty's attention to detail.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Hurty, MD?
I was introduced to Dr. Hurty, strangely enough, not through a cardiac issue but a hormonal imbalance. While other doctors dismissed me, Dr. Hurty was attentive and knowledgeable about my condition, and prescribed a treatment plan that worked. He even followed up to make sure I was comfortable. I couldn't be more grateful for my transformation back to my old self.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Hurty, MD?
I brought my mother to see Dr Hurty after she had a pacemaker implanted 2 years ago. He treated her with respect and patiently explained her heart condition so we could understand what to expect. In other clinics I sensed senior citizens were not really listened to and symptoms not taken seriously. Dr. Hurty truly cares and gives his patients his full attention in their visit. Highly recommend this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Hurty, MD?
Dr Hurty is a great and knowledgeable provider. He is very compassionate with his patients. I trust his medical advise with my life and have personally witnessed people in my community have huge transformations by believing in him and what he offers. He has helped me tremendously in lifestyle changes and holds me accountable for my decisions as a patient. Wouldn't trade him for the world.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Hurty?

Willamette Heart & Family Wellness

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hurty treats patients.

Compare Providers