Dr. Alan Gold, MD

Dr. Alan Gold, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Alan Gold, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Great Neck, NY and has been practicing for 42 years. He graduated from SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine in 1971 and specializes in plastic surgery.

833 Northern Blvd Ste 240

Great Neck, NY 11021

Learn about Dr. Gold

See how frequently Dr. Gold performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair
high
Excision of Skin Cancer
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Gold's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Gold "For more than thirty years, I have dedicated myself to the goal of providing unsurpassed excellence and artistry in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. To achieve the best results for my patients, I creatively utilize all of the ?traditional? as well as the ?newest? and most innovative techniques and procedures, but always with my patient?s safety and best results in mind. I truly appreciate the confidence my patients place in me, and always try to not only meet, but to exceed their expectations."

• Plastic Surgery

• Localized Fat Deposits
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Colgate University
  • North Shore University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1975
  • Nassau County Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1976

Dr. Gold has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gold does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gold and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gold's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gold to family and friends

Dr. Gold's Performance

I recently got divorced at age 59 years of age and needed to look my best for the dating world. I had my nose and neck done and feel better about myself than I did years ago. Dr. Gold did an exceptional job on my turkey neck and making my bump on my nose disappear. I enjoy looking at photos of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I work in corporate America and always need to look my best. I live in California and was told Dr. Gold was the surgeon to use when I was ready to have anything done. I called his Boca Raton office and meet with him for a consult. He was professional, articulate, and knowledgeable. I booked my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option8thumbs down icon option0
Exceptional, caring and skilled surgeon. My internist from NY said I should only have surgery with Dr Gold if I wanted to look myself. I just had my facelift, eyes and the tip of my nose done by Dr. Gold. My friends and husband think I look like I did 20 years ago. Dr. Gold has hands of GOLD !
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option8thumbs down icon option0
I would not recommend Dr. Gold. I am not at all happy with the result of my surgery or laser treatments. I am left with visible scars. Email jbell12550@gmail.com for details.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Knowledgeable, caring, artist, skilled plastic surgeon ! Dr. Gold is one of a kind. I went to see Dr. Gold in his Boca Raton office to redo my facelift done by another doctor. The other plastic surgeon left me with lots of hanging skin on my neck and fat on my lower eyes. Dr. Gold redid my surgery...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option12thumbs down icon option0