Pediatrics  |
Dr. Alan Gober, MD
Dr. Alan Gober, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Gaithersburg, MD. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 43 years. Dr. Gober is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital.

4 Professional Dr Ste 116

Gaithersburg, MD 20879

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Gober

Dr. Gober's Experience

Dr. Gober's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics

• Pediatrics

Dr. Gober does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1974
  • Chldns Hospital Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1978
  • Geo Wash University Chldns Hospital National
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1979

Dr. Gober has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gober has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gober does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gober and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gober's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gober to family and friends
Dr. Gober's Performance
in North Potomac, MD |
Dr. Gober is knowledgeable & caring and stays on top of the latest research. In his 30+ years practicing, he's seen almost everything...We're grateful for his ongoing advice and for his quick response during our many after-hours calls when our toddler son developed a high fever or other worrisome symptom. We were looking for a solo practice so our son was tossed among multiple doctors and were thrilled to find Dr. Gober. He's fantastic.
in Frederick, MD |
Deserves 10 Stars. Caring, Intelligent, knowledgeable, a true genius. I was blessed to find Dr. Gober, over 30 years ago, for my three boys. I promise you, there is no finer doctor, or person, than Dr. Gober. A true blessing to have found him. On Saturdays, Sundays, and late at night, Dr. Gober is The Man
in Daytona Beach, FL |
Dr. Gober is an excellent pediatrician who took amazing care of my baby when I lived in Maryland. He is a rare-breed of talented, professional, and truly caring doctors who seems to stay current on pediatric health although it seems he has extensive experience in pediatric practice. He was my son's pediatrician from the age of 2 mths until we moved out of state when my son was about 1yr. My son is 4 yrs old, I also have a 22 yr old, and have never had pediatrician as good as Dr. Gober.
in Silver Spring, MD |
Best pediatrician ever!! He has seen my son for 20 years and my son still goes. My son has a rare disease and you don't find doctors like Dr. Gober anymore. He is the most attentive, responsive and nicest doctor. He is always available and has seen my son on the weekends and holidays to make sure he was ok and taken care of.
Bethesda, MD |
Dr. Gober is a fantastic physician and amazing human being. He never fails to be cheerful, thoughtful, thorough, and energetic. he has helped so much with our children and been so supportive through various difficulties. He is super-intelligent and caring - he will even see you over the weekend in his office if you have a serious concern about your child. We love him!
in Rockville, MD |
Dr. Gober is a great, knowledgeable and caring pediatrician. It was difficult to find a pediatrician that we can trust when our son was born, but after intense research I found Dr. Gober and from his first visit to the hospital when our son was born I knew we made the right decision. He responds promptly to after hour and emergency calls, scheduling visits, even the short notice ones are easy, the staff are fabulous and I can't emphasize the fact that he is very good at what he is doing.
in Rockville, MD |
Dr. Gober is an excellent pediatrician. He answers calls after hours and may even take you on the weekend or holidays if it's serious. He will spend as much time as needed with you to answer all of your questions. I can't praise Dr Gober enough. He is always so attentive; gray with kids, very professional, and give to each of his client personal treatment We are so lucky to find him. Knowledgeable and caring, highly recommend!
in Gaithersburg, MD |
I can't praise Dr Gober enough. I have been taking my daughter to him since she born, and he is always so attentive, gray with kids, very professional, and give to each of his client personal treatment. He even answers his phone sometimes!! We are so lucky to find him and am planning to bring him my future kids.
Have you seen Dr. Alan Gober, MD?
Are you Dr. Gober?