Dr. Alan Gober, MD

Pediatrics •  Male • Age 71

Dr. Gober

Gober Alan MD Office

3949 Ferrara Dr Silver Spring, MD 20906

Dr. Alan Gober, MD is a Pediatrics Specialist in Silver Spring, MD and has over 46 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Maryland School Medicine medical school in 1974. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gober to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Alan Gober, MD with other Pediatric Specialists near you

Dr. Gober's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gober

Dr. Gober?
Absolutely LOVE Dr. Gober! He is very personable and I personally think hes the smartest person on the planet. Hes a little old school, but I think that's good. Never have to wait long at appointments and sometimes he even answers the phone when you call!
Katie S – Aug 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Gober, MD?
Prompt attention and great at answering questions and getting things right. Was a patient as a child and now I bring my kids to him. I SO appreciate that he often answers the phone himself or is quickly responsive.
MMW – Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Gober, MD?
I was very lucky to find Dr. Gober 38 years ago when my son was born. He has taken care of my son and my daughter and now is caring for my grandchildren. The ONLY Dr I have ever trusted. Always returns calls immediately and knows everything about anything. Very caring and compassionate.
Debbie R – Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Gober, MD?
Best Doctor ever! He even answers his own phone in the phone office. You call him for a question 99% of the time he gets right on the phone with you. Very detailed, and extremely knowledgeable, and he is just wonderful! My daughter has gone there for 17 years
May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Gober, MD?
Best pediatrician ever! Raised my children and taught me how to parent - Dr. Gober is kind, compassionate, and trustworthy. He is also an excellent diagnostician and problem solver. Love this doctor!
Annie Kennedy in Ashton, MD, M – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Gober, MD?
Dr. Gober is knowledgeable & caring and stays on top of the latest research. In his 30+ years practicing, he's seen almost everything...We're grateful for his ongoing advice and for his quick response during our many after-hours calls when our toddler son developed a high fever or other worrisome symptom. We were looking for a solo practice so our son was tossed among multiple doctors and were thrilled to find Dr. Gober. He's fantastic.
Dana in North Potomac, MD – Jul 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Gober, MD?
Deserves 10 Stars. Caring, Intelligent, knowledgeable, a true genius. I was blessed to find Dr. Gober, over 30 years ago, for my three boys. I promise you, there is no finer doctor, or person, than Dr. Gober. A true blessing to have found him. On Saturdays, Sundays, and late at night, Dr. Gober is The Man
Michael Kilcoyne in Frederick, MD – Jul 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Gober, MD?
Dr. Gober is an excellent pediatrician who took amazing care of my baby when I lived in Maryland. He is a rare-breed of talented, professional, and truly caring doctors who seems to stay current on pediatric health although it seems he has extensive experience in pediatric practice. He was my son's pediatrician from the age of 2 mths until we moved out of state when my son was about 1yr. My son is 4 yrs old, I also have a 22 yr old, and have never had pediatrician as good as Dr. Gober.
Lori S. in Daytona Beach, FL – Jan 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Gober, MD?
Best pediatrician ever!! He has seen my son for 20 years and my son still goes. My son has a rare disease and you don't find doctors like Dr. Gober anymore. He is the most attentive, responsive and nicest doctor. He is always available and has seen my son on the weekends and holidays to make sure he was ok and taken care of.
Annemarie Wetzel (Julian Martin) in Silver Spring, MD – Dec 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Gober, MD?
Dr. Gober is a fantastic physician and amazing human being. He never fails to be cheerful, thoughtful, thorough, and energetic. he has helped so much with our children and been so supportive through various difficulties. He is super-intelligent and caring - he will even see you over the weekend in his office if you have a serious concern about your child. We love him!
Bethesda, MD – Sep 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Gober, MD?
Dr. Gober is a great, knowledgeable and caring pediatrician. It was difficult to find a pediatrician that we can trust when our son was born, but after intense research I found Dr. Gober and from his first visit to the hospital when our son was born I knew we made the right decision. He responds promptly to after hour and emergency calls, scheduling visits, even the short notice ones are easy, the staff are fabulous and I can't emphasize the fact that he is very good at what he is doing.
Amir Etesam in Rockville, MD – May 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Gober, MD?
Dr. Gober is an excellent pediatrician. He answers calls after hours and may even take you on the weekend or holidays if it's serious. He will spend as much time as needed with you to answer all of your questions. I can't praise Dr Gober enough. He is always so attentive; gray with kids, very professional, and give to each of his client personal treatment We are so lucky to find him. Knowledgeable and caring, highly recommend!
Elena in Rockville, MD – Mar 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Gober, MD?
I can't praise Dr Gober enough. I have been taking my daughter to him since she born, and he is always so attentive, gray with kids, very professional, and give to each of his client personal treatment. He even answers his phone sometimes!! We are so lucky to find him and am planning to bring him my future kids.
Inbal More in Gaithersburg, MD – Jan 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Gober, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gober?

• Pediatrics