Dr. Alan Glaser, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Wellesley Primary Care Medicine 65 Walnut St Ste 500 Wellesley Hills, MA 02481 Get Directions
Dr. Alan Glaser, MD

Dr. Alan Glaser, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Wellesley Hills, MA. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Glaser is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital, Milford Regional Medical Center, Newton - Wellesley Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Glaser's Experience

See how Dr. Glaser's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Glaser

Dr. Glaser accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. Glaser is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Glaser has admitting privileges.

Dr. Glaser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Glaser to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Glaser's Performance
in Norfolk, MA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Alan Glaser's and Wellesley Care Medicine for many years. I find Dr. Glaser, the nurse practitioners (big shout out to Katie), the nurses and support staff to be excellent. It is a busy practice, but I always feel like I get a thorough exam and plenty of time to discuss my health and ask questions. I feel like he listens to me and my concerns. The personalized service and follow up is great. Someone is always available after hours or weekends by phone.
Wayland |
It's very difficult to get to talk to Dr. Glaser or to see him, other than the annual physical.
in Newton, MA |
Dr. Glaser has been my Doctor since he started his practice. I have always found him to be professional, thorough, knowledgeable, willing/able to discuss my concerns and give excellent advice. His attention to detail, proactive nature and his "we do need to look into that further" approach has been critical to my good health. His NP's are a bonus, usually available on very short notice, which is great.
Framingham, MA |
Dr. Glaser is extremely knowledgeable, thorough and caring. He listens attentively , answers questions and addresses my concerns. Then he explains his diagnosis and treatment.
Auburndale, MA |
They do not care about patients. When I first started coming here I would see Dr. Glaser for at least my physical...I haven't see him in person in 3 years. Switching DRs as we speak.
Framingham, MA |
Dr. Glaser may have been good long ago but has built his practice into the Walmart of medicine. He personally is on call to several homes and facilities for the elderly..so patients see Nurse Practitioners - can be OK depending on who you get. If you have the flu or something simple they are fine there, if you need a referral to a specialist or a diagnosis - do NOT go there. Bad referrals. It's a money machine there. Dr. says he reviews all charts at night - really? Doubt it.
in Hopkinton, MA |
Office has sent my private information to the wrong address and even someone else's information to me at the wrong address. Consistently poor followup and hard to deal with. Obviously wants to be a high volume practice but doesn't have the processes and staff in place to do it well. Dr. Glaser is nice enough...but the place runs very poorly.
in Newtonville, MA |
His office is a cash register, not medical facility!!!
in Needham Heights, MA |
New to the area and selected him as my PCP (after reading online reviews). Although my appointment was with him, I actually can't rate Dr. Glaser as I had no personal interaction with him. Dr. Glaser sent in a nurse practitioner both times I was there (who were very nice, but not able to answer my questions). The bottom line is that they did not properly diagnose what I had and I wound up in the ER. Very disappointed in the level of care and have chosen another PCP.
in Cord |
I have never met a more rude and inconsiderate doctor in my life. His professionalism is awful to say the least. He was pushing my out the door and wanted nothing to do with my appointment. When you ask him a question he maxes you feel stupid as if you should have known the answer before hand. Will NEVER go back to him.
in Wellesley, MA |
Average at best. He is always in a rush or late. If you don't mind waiting 24 hours to receive a call back for a time sensitive issue regarding your health then this is the Doctor and the Practice for you. I ended up going to the ER for a profilactic dosis of antibiotics after leaving the office a message and not hearing back from them in over a day.
Have you seen Dr. Alan Glaser, MD?
Are you Dr. Glaser?

Compare Dr. Glaser

Dr. Glaser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Glaser has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Glaser's Board Certifications

Dr. Glaser does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Glaser and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Boston Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1994

Lahey Hitchcock Clinic

Dr. Glaser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glaser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Glaser does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Glaser and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.