Dr. Alan Freedman, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male

Alan M Freeman MD 885 Northern Blvd Great Neck, NY 11021 Get Directions
Dr. Alan Freedman, MD
Dr. Alan Freedman, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Great Neck, NY. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Freedman is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center.

Dr. Freedman's Experience

See how Dr. Freedman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Freedman

Dr. Freedman accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Freedman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Freedman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Freedman to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Freedman's Performance
New Hyde Park, NY |
Wait time is ridiculous! The 2nd time I went back to have my stitches removed, I checked in but after waiting patiently for 2 hours I checked to find out what was happening n the receptionist that I checked in with never pulled my file so I was passed over. When the doctor did see me I tried to explain I was upset about the mistake, not once did he acknowledge what I was saying, just told me I had a tumor that needed to be removed. An apology from the doctor would have gone a long way. Upset
in East Rockaway, NY |
I had a breast reduction on May 12,2017. I can not begin to tell you how happy I am only 1 day later. Dr. Freedman is the most warmest caring doctor I have ever met and performed my surgery exactly the way he described it to me. His office helped me get this approved by my insurance and I have never been happier. Also, he has Saturday appointments so there is no need to lose time at my job! Thank you thank you thank,you Dr. Freedman!
in New York , NY |
I recently had breast augmentation and reduced my areolas. I've been really insecure about my left breast being larger than the right breast. During my consultation Dr. Freedman made me feel extremely comfortable. I have cystic breast on the left breast and it made the left areola larger. Dr. Freedman is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. He provided me with different cosmetic ways to make my breast more even and symmetrical. The staff at Dr. Freedman's office are so friendly and customer
in Oceanside, NY |
Dr. Freedman is an expert and a gentleman. He and his staff are quite caring and lovely. Even though I saw Dr. Freedman for surgery to repair a MOH's procedure, he also x-rayed and treated my hand that I had shut in a door as well. I don't know how he did it, but my face looks just as good as it did before having a cancerous tumor the size of a nickel cut out of my cheek. I am eternally grateful to Dr. Freedman.
Hollis Hills, NY |
I had to have a lipoma remeoved. He did this procedure quickly, explained what he was going to do.
in Woodmere, NY |
A few days before leaving on a cruise , Dr Freedman sutured my sons finger due to an on the job injury that City Md had difficultly repairing. While at sea , becoming concerned about swelling and redness my son texted a photo of his injury to Dr Freedman. Dr Freedman painstakingly googled the nearest cvs to the port in Jacksonville , Florida to have an rx waiting for him when attempts to contact the ships md were unsuccessful . This was all done on a Sunday of a holiday weekend.
in Tazewell, VA |
Dr. Freedman will always be at the top of me and my families A list, He is the best of the best. He saved my husbands life in 1994 and continued to take care of him for many years later. we were blessed to have him with us for 21 years after the surgery. My husband (Archie Beatty) passed away in July, 2015 at the age of 72. Thank you Dr. Freedman for giving those extra good years with him.
in Bellmore, NY |
I was referred to Dr. Freedman on an emergency basis due to a dog bite on my face. It was late at night and Dr. Freedman's office staff was already gone. He waited for me to drive to his office (I live a half hour away) and was patient, courteous and professional with me. He did all of the things his office staff would have done had they been there and sutured the bite. He was reassuring and never gave me the feeling that I had inconvenienced him. I was so appreciative of his care and demeanor.
Very unhappy with breast augmentation
Have you seen Dr. Alan Freedman, MD?
Are you Dr. Freedman?

Compare Dr. Freedman

Dr. Freedman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

University Ky Med Center
    University Tex Med Br
    Mayo Clin
    Bowdoin College

Dr. Freedman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Freedman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Hand or Wrist Tendon Transfer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery