Dr. Alan Fischer, MD

DermatologyMaleAge 67

Dr. Alan Fischer, MD is a Dermatologist in Boca Raton, FL and has over 41 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Fischer has more experience with Mohs Surgery than other specialists in his area. He graduated from UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE medical school in 1980. He is affiliated with West Boca Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Fischer to book an appointment.

Dr. Fischer

Alan M Fischer MD PA

9980 Central Park Blvd N Ste 320 Boca Raton, FL 33428

Dr. Fischer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fischer

Dr. Fischer?
  • Appointment scheduling (57)
  • Office environment (57)
  • Staff friendliness (57)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
My experience with Dr. Fisher was Excellent!! I went to Dr. Fisher for a growth on my arm, which was Cancerous, and removed, but Dr. Fisher looked at a cut on my nose and took a biopsy that also proved to be Cancerous. It took over two hours to remove it, with Mohs Surgery, and a skin graft. I am so glad that I have Dr. Fisher, this is the third time I have been to him for Surgery and every time has been painless and thorough. Dr. Fisher called me the next day to follow up and kept in touch until the stitches were removed. I would highly recommend Dr. Fisher for skin cancer treatment.
Bill Parmelee – Feb 13, 2021
Excellent
Frank Bieder in Boca Raton, FL – Dec 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Fischer, MD?
This was my first time for a skin check. I was nervous and scared, but since the moment I walked in the staff was very welcoming and the doctor was truly amazing! He takes his time in explaining and doesn’t mind answering all your questions. He checked from head to toe and didn't make me feel uncomfortable. No doubt I will definitely come back. Highly recommend him!
Nov 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Fischer, MD?
Dressed unprofessionally with baggy jeans. Very nonchalant Attitude and one word answers. Rude a d uncaring would Never recommend him or see him again Dressed like a Slob...
Nov 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Fischer, MD?
I will NEVER go to this doctor again, and I absolutely do not recommend him. I have been in pain for several weeks and went to him with what I believe is a returned skin cancer, He showed no comassion or kindness. He did even bother to to get up and look at the wound. When asked questions, he merely said to get a second opinion. Apparently, he is not interested in being a doctor any more. Maybe it is time for him to retire. I had seen him a couple of years ago, and he was fine. NOT ANY MORE.
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Fischer, MD?
This was definitely one of the worst doctors I have ever visited. His bed-side manner was not just poor, but downright rude. He completely discounted my own experience with my illness and instead told me to come back when I was in acute distress so he could see with his own eyes. He literally neither said nor did anything that was of assistance, a complete waste of my time.
T. Gray in Boca Raton, FL – Jan 21, 2019
Great Dr I would recommend him
Karen Parliment in Boca raton – Dec 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Fischer, MD?
Upon my first visit the receptionist was very rude. I'm 80 years old. I was confused if she returned my credit card or not after payment, she proceeded to get raise her voice towards me aggressively. I had to ask her to please calm down. Initially meeting Dr. Fischer, I left his office feeling as if my questions were not answered, as there was a serious lack of dialogue between Doctor and patient. I left his care and office feeling worse than I did prior to my appointment with such treatment.
WILMINGTON – Jul 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Fischer, MD?
Dr. Alan M. Fisher is a caring human being that very seriously takes his profession and goes the extra mile to provide you with the best medical attention in Dermatology. He is truly committed to healing you!
Juan in Boca Raton, FL – Nov 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Fischer, MD?
Dr Fisher is very knowledgeable about skin problems.He explains everything thoroughly. He is very friendly and has a good sense of humor He also gives all options for treatment. He makes patients comfortable while doing his procedures. I have been going to Dr. Fisher for many years and would not think about going somewhere else.
Luke Lukomski in Lake Worth, FL – May 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Fischer, MD?
Dr. Fischer is the best dermatologist I have ever been to. He is an excellent doctor, thorough and pleasant. His office does not treat you like a number, as some do. His staff is great and remembers who you are when you arrive. The wait time is minimal, which is always a plus. He will be my dermatologist from now on. I highly recommend him.
Bob in Boca Raton, FL – May 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Fischer, MD?
Being very susceptible to skin cancers I have been, and still am, a patient of Dr. Fischer's for over 20 years. Not once in all the visits I have made have I had the occasion to be critical of Dr. Fischer and his staff, especially his assistant Claudia. He is very thorough in going over any problems he might find which have been many. I have, in my opinion had too many biopsies that have come back positive and have to be removed. I would rather they come back negative.
MIke Oatway in Boca Raton, FL – Apr 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Fischer, MD?
Very pleasant experience. Dr. Fischer is very knowledgeable and experienced. He took his time to listen to all my problems and I finally got the right treatment after visiting several doctors prior! Highly recommend him!
Susan Gold in Delray Beach, FL – Apr 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Fischer, MD?
Dr. Fischer has been treating our family for many years. I find him most confident in his treatments, cool and calm, and very easy to talk to. Whatever needs to be done is done quickly and efficiently. With many skin cancers to be treated, I trust him to do exactly what needs doing. Thank you, Dr. Fischer for always being there for us.
Lila K in Boca Raton, FL – Jan 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Fischer, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fischer?

• Dermatology