Dr. Alan Feldman, MD

Dr. Feldman
Telehealth services available

South Jersey Fertility Center

2500 English Creek Ave Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234

Dr. Alan Feldman, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Egg Harbor Township, NJ and has over 48 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Temple University School of Medicine medical school in 1972. He has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Feldman to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Alan Feldman, MD with other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists near you

Dr. Feldman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Feldman

1.0

Dr. Feldman?
Had surgery on Nov 3rd and soon as I came out of surgery I knew from the excruciating pain something was wrong. I complained but the Doctor/surgeon and the nurse kept telling me I was normal. They did not listen to me and i was discharged and back in hospital a few days later with serious complications. If they had listened to the patient they may have found a problem long before it became serious. Not only that but the doctor took me off my pain medication and let me lay suffering. Horrible Ex.
DM in Mays Landing, NJ – Dec 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Feldman, MD?
Had a hysterectomy done which was a botched operation. They cut or tore my bladder. After surgery I was in excruciating pain and they cut me down to the least pain meds which didn’t help and worst of all they didn’t even believe me when I was saying something was wrong. They came in said it’s normal and left. I was discharged from hospital but ended up back in two days. My bladder was torn and they just ignored my complaints that something didn’t feel right and how much pain I was in.
Upset in Hammonton NJ – Dec 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Feldman, MD?
Dr. Feldman delivered my son, and due to his impatient, bored and condescending manner turned what should have been a joyful experience into a painful memory .
Toms River, NJ – Mar 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Feldman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Feldman?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility