Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Alan Durkin, MD
Dr. Alan Durkin, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Vero Beach, FL. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Durkin is affiliated with Sebastian River Medical Center and Indian River Medical Center.

5070 Highway A1A Ste A

Vero Beach, FL 32963

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Durkin

See how frequently Dr. Durkin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Reconstruction
high
Skin Cancer
Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant

Dr. Durkin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Ptosis
  • Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Large Breasts

• Kybella Treatment for Submental Fat
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Laser Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

• University Of Miami
  • H Lee Moffitt/U South Fla
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Chicago
    Other Education | Completed 1995

Dr. Durkin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Durkin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Durkin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Durkin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Durkin to family and friends
Dr. Durkin's Performance
in Sebastian, FL |
Where to begin? Dr. Durkin, your work supersedes excellence. You and your staff made me feel warm and comfortable, and portrayed themselves as professional, yet very caring. When I met you, your presence, personality and staff, made me feel like family, instead of a patient. I have never felt so safe as I did with my experience with you and your staff. Dr. Durkin, I trust/trusted you with any decisions that you may have had to make during the procedure to perfect my surgery, and I'm so happy!
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Durkin was very nice, personable and informative. He sat down with me and went through every aspect of the procedure I was considering as well as informing me about other procedures that might accomplish my goals.
Dr. Durkin is a true gem and it's obvious he loves his job. His easygoing personality immediately put me at ease and he patiently and enthusiastically answered all my questions in an easy to understand manner. Recovery was a breeze, due to his surgical techniques and I am thrilled with the natural results of my facelift. You can't find a more caring and capable doctor and staff. Highly recommended.
in Vero Beach, Fl |
I not only had surgery by Dr Durkin which was both successful and very caring. I have gone to the asps for facials twice and hav3 my third scheduled. Amanda was my esthetician and all I can say is she is GREAT! I have recommended the Spa to all my friends. In fact after the holidays we will have a girls night out!
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Durkin and staff are extremely nice and make you feel comfortable during your visits. Highly recommended for breast augmentation! Dr. Durkin knows how to give you the best results for your body type and I am very happy with the natural appearance, which is exactly what I wanted!
in Sebastian |
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Durkin and his staff. Everyone is warm and friendly and genuine. Dr. Durkin is a very talented doctor who's dedicated to excellence in patient care and it shines through in every aspect of his practice. He sets the tone in the office with his larger than life personality and hilarious sense of humor. I left my consultation feeling so excited about fulfilling a life-long dream of mine and the results exceeded my expectations! Highly recommend!????
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Durkin and his staff are incredible. It is a beautiful, upscale office where everyone absolutely makes you feel like family. He was generous with providing complimentary healing services after my breast augmentation procedure, and made sure to pop in the room to say hi to me every time I was in the office. Awesome doctor, awesome staff, awesome office.
in Vero Beach, FL |
Absolutely the best!!! Perfection!
in Vero Beach, FL |
Just had surgery 3 weeks ago with Dr Durkin. He and his staff are an A+++. He answered all of my questions, gave clear verbal & written instructions on what to expect, recovery , finances, ect. I highly recommend Dr Durkin. Cannot wait to go back for more procedures!!
in Sebastian, FL |
Excellent staff, courteous, friendly, knowledgeable, and then there's Dr. Durkin,,he makes you feel so comfortable, and takes a conservative approach, very funny and has an excellent bedside manner. I will be back and would absolutely recommend him to everyone. He took away a scar I have had since I was 2 years old and it has made a huge difference in my appearance and attitude, I can't thank him and his staff enough, I love my new look. Karen Lucas
in Vero Beach, FL |
Friendly, professional staff. Dr. Durkin always makes me feel comfortable and allows me to guide the conversation about procedures I am interested in. I like the subtle approach to fillers and surgery. I wouldn't go to anyone else.
in Vero Beach, FL |
Him and his staff are the best! I had a good experience.!!!!!! I am so happy we the result!!
in St. Augustine, FL |
Absolutely amazing!!! Dr. Durkin and his staff are extremely skilled and compassionate. Within the past year, I've had numerous procedures and surgeries done at Ocean Drive Plastic Surgery and couldn't be happier with the experience or results. The discomfort was minimal at most, recovery was quick, and the results are incredible. ODPS is an all inclusive state of the art facility, Spa to OR. ODPS is life changing and the gratitude I feel for DD and his staff is unmeasurable... love them all!
Vero Beach, Fl |
Dr. Durkin and his staff are absolutely amazing!! I have had the best results and would recommend Ocean Drive Plastic Surgery to my family and my friends!
in Indialantic,Fl 32903 |
Dr. Alan Durkin is one of a kind. His work is stellar and he is genuinely interested in the welfare of his patients. He is honest and will never do any procedure that will not be in patients best interest. He is abreast of all latest procedures and his staff makes all feel like a members of their family. All concerns are addressed in complete professionalism. You would do yourself a disservice to seek treatment anywhere else. See for yourself. I am a life long patient of his and always will be.
Vero Beach, FL |
I enjoyed Dr. Durkin's genuine concern and the amount of time he spent answering my questions. In addition, his staff are both professional and personable. A wonderful team approach.
in Vero Beach, FL |
I finally pulled the trigger and had the Volbella procedure done to minimize the lines above and below my lips and I am ecstatic with the result! The procedure was almost painless and worth the money! Dr. Durkin made the visit very pleasant by explaining exactly what he was doing adding his humor along the way! Communication is a top priority at his office, and Jerrica and Diana took great care of me before, during and after the procedure. Thanks for another great experience Dr. Durkin!
He really is the best!
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Durkin is incredibly patient and attentive when listening to my concerns regarding any procedure. He is always in a great mood and you can tell he loves what he does and enjoys making his patiences comfortable and at ease with the procedure they have chosen. His guidance and input is invaluable along with his natural ability to see the best yiu that you can be. I highly recommend him to all my friends.
Best of the best!
in Vero Beach, FL |
Having a breast augmentation was something that I had considered for a very long time. It was important for me to find the right surgeon and I did when I found Dr. Durkin and his staff. Not only did I get an amazing result, it also helped to boost my confidence. Thank you Dr. Durkin!
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr Durkin and his staff are an A++ Super friendly, professional, and really take the time to listen. I am 100% happy with my kybella and scar revision procedures. I highly recommend Dr Durkin!
Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Durkin and his beautiful wife are so fortunate to have such an amazing staff. Dr. Dunkin fixed my nose, that had been bothering me for many years. It is perfectly straight and the exact shape and size I wanted. I can breath thru both nostrils for the first time in 25 years. The entire experience at Ocean Drive Plastic Surgery was so wonderful.
Sebastian, FL |
Such an amazing experience. .He did my breast augmentation I really had no pain just a little tenderness, He took the time to explain everything to me. He did such an amazing job they are prefect . The staff is also just as friendly they treat you like royalty from the minute you walk in the door. I will definitely will refer him to friends and family.
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Durkin is an amazing Doctor and Surgeon. I was nervous, as I had never had surgery before. He and his staff were so kind and I felt as if I was family. The rresults far exceeded my expectations.
in Vero Beach, FL |
Excellent injector. Wonderful botox and filler experience.
in Palm Bay, FL |
Dr. Durkin took over a bilateral mess I had from a different surgeon. My previous surgeon left and would not return any of my messages. Dr. Durkin got rid of my reoccurring infection I was getting in my expander after only one office visit! He is a stellar doctor that cares and provides outstanding quality service to his patients. Dr. Durkin has made me and my husband feel at ease and confident every time I see him. Thank you Dr. Durkin for your genuine concern, big smile, and outstanding work!
in Vero Beach, FL |
Had a facelift with Dr. Durkin about 2 years ago and still looking younger than ever. I've had Botox, laser on my face, facials with Penny, and some moles removed since then. His staff...everyone...is SO nice and SO attentive. Love Ocean Drive and Love Dr. Durkin. Can't say enough. Wish I could give him 10 stars.
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr Durkin is a excellent physician, he is extremely knowledge about plastic surgery and takes great deal in how he deals with his patients. Dr Durkin makes you feels special and one feels a great deal of trust in his suggestions, He staff is extremely professional, and you feel like you have known him a long time on your first visit.
Have you seen Dr. Alan Durkin, MD?
Are you Dr. Durkin?