Dr. Alan Durkin, MD

Dr. Alan Durkin, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Ocean Drive Plastic Surgery 5070 Highway A1A Ste A Vero Beach, FL 32963 Get Directions

Dr. Alan Durkin, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Vero Beach, FL. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Durkin is affiliated with Indian River Medical Center and Sebastian River Medical Center.

Dr. Durkin's Experience

See how Dr. Durkin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Durkin

Dr. Durkin accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Durkin has admitting privileges.

Dr. Durkin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Durkin to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Durkin's Performance
in St. Augustine, FL |
Absolutely amazing!!! Dr. Durkin and his staff are extremely skilled and compassionate. Within the past year, I've had numerous procedures and surgeries done at Ocean Drive Plastic Surgery and couldn't be happier with the experience or results. The discomfort was minimal at most, recovery was quick, and the results are incredible. ODPS is an all inclusive state of the art facility, Spa to OR. ODPS is life changing and the gratitude I feel for DD and his staff is unmeasurable... love them all!
Vero Beach, Fl |
Dr. Durkin and his staff are absolutely amazing!! I have had the best results and would recommend Ocean Drive Plastic Surgery to my family and my friends!
in Indialantic,Fl 32903 |
Dr. Alan Durkin is one of a kind. His work is stellar and he is genuinely interested in the welfare of his patients. He is honest and will never do any procedure that will not be in patients best interest. He is abreast of all latest procedures and his staff makes all feel like a members of their family. All concerns are addressed in complete professionalism. You would do yourself a disservice to seek treatment anywhere else. See for yourself. I am a life long patient of his and always will be.
Vero Beach, FL |
I enjoyed Dr. Durkin's genuine concern and the amount of time he spent answering my questions. In addition, his staff are both professional and personable. A wonderful team approach.
in Vero Beach, FL |
I finally pulled the trigger and had the Volbella procedure done to minimize the lines above and below my lips and I am ecstatic with the result! The procedure was almost painless and worth the money! Dr. Durkin made the visit very pleasant by explaining exactly what he was doing adding his humor along the way! Communication is a top priority at his office, and Jerrica and Diana took great care of me before, during and after the procedure. Thanks for another great experience Dr. Durkin!
He really is the best!
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Durkin is incredibly patient and attentive when listening to my concerns regarding any procedure. He is always in a great mood and you can tell he loves what he does and enjoys making his patiences comfortable and at ease with the procedure they have chosen. His guidance and input is invaluable along with his natural ability to see the best yiu that you can be. I highly recommend him to all my friends.
Best of the best!
in Vero Beach, FL |
Having a breast augmentation was something that I had considered for a very long time. It was important for me to find the right surgeon and I did when I found Dr. Durkin and his staff. Not only did I get an amazing result, it also helped to boost my confidence. Thank you Dr. Durkin!
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr Durkin and his staff are an A++ Super friendly, professional, and really take the time to listen. I am 100% happy with my kybella and scar revision procedures. I highly recommend Dr Durkin!
Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Durkin and his beautiful wife are so fortunate to have such an amazing staff. Dr. Dunkin fixed my nose, that had been bothering me for many years. It is perfectly straight and the exact shape and size I wanted. I can breath thru both nostrils for the first time in 25 years. The entire experience at Ocean Drive Plastic Surgery was so wonderful.
Sebastian, FL |
Such an amazing experience. .He did my breast augmentation I really had no pain just a little tenderness, He took the time to explain everything to me. He did such an amazing job they are prefect . The staff is also just as friendly they treat you like royalty from the minute you walk in the door. I will definitely will refer him to friends and family.
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Durkin is an amazing Doctor and Surgeon. I was nervous, as I had never had surgery before. He and his staff were so kind and I felt as if I was family. The rresults far exceeded my expectations.
in Vero Beach, FL |
Excellent injector. Wonderful botox and filler experience.
in Palm Bay, FL |
Dr. Durkin took over a bilateral mess I had from a different surgeon. My previous surgeon left and would not return any of my messages. Dr. Durkin got rid of my reoccurring infection I was getting in my expander after only one office visit! He is a stellar doctor that cares and provides outstanding quality service to his patients. Dr. Durkin has made me and my husband feel at ease and confident every time I see him. Thank you Dr. Durkin for your genuine concern, big smile, and outstanding work!
in Vero Beach, FL |
Had a facelift with Dr. Durkin about 2 years ago and still looking younger than ever. I've had Botox, laser on my face, facials with Penny, and some moles removed since then. His staff...everyone...is SO nice and SO attentive. Love Ocean Drive and Love Dr. Durkin. Can't say enough. Wish I could give him 10 stars.
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr Durkin is a excellent physician, he is extremely knowledge about plastic surgery and takes great deal in how he deals with his patients. Dr Durkin makes you feels special and one feels a great deal of trust in his suggestions, He staff is extremely professional, and you feel like you have known him a long time on your first visit.
Have you seen Dr. Alan Durkin, MD?
Are you Dr. Durkin?

Compare Dr. Durkin

}

Dr. Durkin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Durkin has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Durkin's Board Certifications

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

• Aging Face
  • Breast Ptosis
  • Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Large Breasts

Graduated in 1994

• Other Education
    University of Chicago

Completed in 1995

Dr. Durkin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Durkin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Kybella Treatment for Submental Fat
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Laser Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)