Dr. Alan Dakak, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Bakersfield, CA and has been practicing for 11 years. He specializes in pediatrics and pediatric medicine.

Dr. Dakak accepts

Dr. Dakak accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Health Net
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Dakak treats your condition or procedure

• Allergies
  • Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Birth Defects
  • Valley Fever
  • Well Baby Care
  • Well Child Examination
  • Wellness Examination

We are here to provide caring, nurturing, and the best pediatric care for the children in Bakersfield. We believe that all children deserve equal and quality care. Our goal is to have healthy children by providing both preventative services and treating illness/diseases promptly. We strive to put the patients and families first as well as making it a pleasant experience for the family.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Dakak's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alan Dakak, MD
What the point of an appointment at 8a yet still do not get seen until 10a
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Dakak, MD?
Dr.Dakak and his medical team, are always ready to give great patient care service with a smile and a warm greeting. My children and grandchildren have been dedicated patient's at Kern Pediatrics for over 6 yrs now. Ever since Dr.Dakak was located off 34th St, By Memorial Hospital. We are very happy to have Dr.Dakak and his medical team to look after the medical care of my children and grandchildren. We are always seen in a timely manner. Facility is always clean, well staffed, ???? ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Dakak, MD?
Waited out front for an hour with our new born that discharged from NICU 3 days prior.. finished the 4 pages of questions, was seen by MA for height and weight (No VS).After another hour of waiting in the room (expecting Dr Dakak) But was told he was not in the office yet. The staff MaryLou came into the room with 2 other staff (no hand washing or sanitizer gel). MaryLou stated “sorry we're late I’m the only one here, I didn’t have time to review your case”. Unprofessional. Filed grievance..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Dakak, MD?
I bring my niece and nephews here all the time. The receptionists are always accommodating. The people who work up my niece and nephews are always nice. And Dr. Dakak has very good manners and he is a very good and patient doctor. Overall, the wait time is worth it. I don't understand people who complain about the wait time. It's like that everywhere else. But with Dr. Dakak, you can expect exceptional patient care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Dakak, MD?
My family loves going to Kern Pediatrics. Yes there may be a bit of a wait sometimes but its worth it for quality care. Any having Medi-Cal you have two choices: either go to a clinic and wait months for an appointment plus double the wait time or come to a private office such as Dr Dakaks and appreciate all the services since they are after all at no cost to me since we do receive Medi-Cal. Great Place!!!!!!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Dakak, MD?
This place is the worst in regards to scheduling appointments, we have been wanting for over an hour and this only an appointment for a shot that they didn't have at the time of his physical. You would thing that a shot with an MA would be much faster than the first appointment (First time we came we were here over 3 hours!)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Dakak, MD?
Dr. Dakak is very kind, and great with kids. I feel like he listens to me and respects me as a mom, and understands I'm nervous about my sick baby. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that if you're going to. All in and make an appointment you have to set aside at least 30 minutes of your day, if not more. You wait for someone to pick up for about 20 minutes... and then when they do they put you on hold AGAIN for a good 10 minutes just to schedule your appointment. very frustrating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Dakak, MD?
I have been trying to call all morning to see if my son's insurance is still active,I was hung up on the first time after a 30minute wait. The second time,the girl told me to call back or come inside. I told her that I needed to know before a scheduled appointment that I have in 2 hours,that was the reason for my call to see if I needed to reschedule my appointment. She outright "huffed" and told me to wait, put me on hold and hung up. Same thing every time,great doctor but terrible,rude staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Dakak, MD?
I would absolutely recommend Dr Dakak he and the PA Lauren have always been great with my kids they are very knowledgeable and get my children taken care of right away with out any issues they listen to my concerns and treat us with compassion and care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Dakak, MD?
I really like Dr Dakak. He is very caring. Is very busy nowadays. Although sometimes I see the PA she is equally as caring. Only downside is the wait! Feels like a clinic setting now at his office, he's getting more and more popular. I will stay here. The wait is worth it right now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Dakak, MD?
Kind very efficient and knowledgeable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Dakak, MD?
Great doctor very kind with us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Dakak, MD?
1st visit was w/his NP Elizabeth. She was amazing! 2nd was w/Dr Dakak for circumcision. He's very attentive and detailed, professional and compassionate. Made me feel so at ease and well informed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Dakak, MD?
Horrible! Rude staff! Was told that my kids can't get refereed to genetics because it cost to much money and no one wants to fay for it! Not To Mention THE Wait Time Is Unbelievable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Dakak, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dakak?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Dakak treats patients.

Mercy Hospitals