Non-Surgical Orthopedics  |
Dr. Alan Colledge, MD
Dr. Alan Colledge, MD is a non-surgical orthopedics doctor who practices in Provo, UT. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Colledge is affiliated with Timpanogos Regional Hospital.

1055 N 500 W Ste 121

Provo, UT 84604

• EmblemHealth
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Molina Healthcare
  • National Elevator
  • Principal Life
  • Wells Fargo Insurance

Learn about Dr. Colledge

See how frequently Dr. Colledge performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Trigger Point Injection
Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
Epidural Block, Facet Blocks

Dr. Colledge's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Non-Surgical Orthopedics

• Foot Fracture
  • Gout
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Vertebral Column Tumors

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Spinal Nerve Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Medical University Of South Carolina
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Spartanburg Regl Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Colledge has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Colledge does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Colledge and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Colledge's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Colledge to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Colledge's Performance
in Lehi, Utah |
I have been a patient of Dr. Colledge since I moved to this area after retiring from the U.S. Navy. I have always found him professional and extremely caring. I have had back issues, neck issues, shoulders issues, and leg pain.. He has treated them with all with amazing results. I would definitely recommend Dr. Colledge to friends and family members with the belief they will get the same excellent care that I have received for the past 9 years.
in Orem, UT |
Dr Colledge is knowledgeable and kind. He was determined to find the root of my back problem and HE DID! He was quick and efficient. He took X-rays, got me into an MRI, set me up with physical therapy, recommended a health clinic and is now getting me ready to be more mobile for my Orlando vacation in 3 weeks. INCREDIBLE! Don’t waste your time going anywhere else, get it done right the FIRST time! Dr Colledge truely delivers and so does his staff!
in Provo |
After having our first child I visited a local chiropractor for back pain. He adjusted my neck & I ended up in the ER. My MRI results showed that at 28 years old & with a newborn I could no longer carry, I had multiple herniated discs in my neck. The physiatrist I had been seeing went into retirement. As my symptoms and pain continued I needed someone I could rely on to give continued advice and excellent treatment. Dr. Alan College has done that and more. And above all else he truly cares.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I have been going to Dr. Colledge for over 20 years now. He has been extremely helpful and diligent. I highly recommend him.
in Provo, UT |
I trust Dr. Colledge completely. When another consult is needed he will not only suggest that I get one but he will help schedule an appointment. He is an excellent doctor with an excellent reputation and personality. I have been going to Dr. Ciolledge for many years and he has helped me with my back issues so much that I now have no pain at all. Thank you Dr. Colledge.
Provo, UT |
I had neck pain for 2 years and went to see a couple of Orthopedic doctors and a chiropractor before I went to see Dr. Collegde. He ordered the right diagnostic CT scan during the first visit and got me started on a very mild medication. My pain is almost gone (being managed by the medication). I am grateful to Dr. Collegde. His staff is wonderful and I highly recommend him.
Ogden, UT |
Dr Colledge is very knowledgeable and willing to help. I am having some back issues and I feel like his recommendations are purely based in what he thinks is in my best interest long term, not what's easiest for right now. I appreciate that!
Vernal, ut |
I have been seeing Dr. Colledge for my back problems for about 7 years. He has helped me get my quality of life back. He is an amazing doctor. I won't go see anyone else. I have referred family members and friends to him. I can tell he really cares about his patients. I travel 3 hour each way to see him!
in Nephi ,Utah |
He is terrific.
in Orem, Utah |
Dr. Colledge takes the time to listen, and communicate with me about my concerns. He is very professional in all he does. I have been in the healthcare business for many years, and it is quickly apparent that Dr. Colledge is at the top of his professional. His office staff is friendly, and quick to do their job correctly.
in Mapleton, UT |
Dr. Colledge is an excellent doctor. He is caring, professional and competent. Highly recommended. I have multiple issues with my back (L4-L5, L5-S1 and a fracture at L-1) -- and he has worked with me through it all to get me back to an active lifestyle and to keep me out of the operating room. He's great.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Colledge was in a hurry the first visit, issuing advice but not listening so well. But by the second visit he listened much better. We had a very good conversation, during which time he listened to everything I had to say, and then he gave great advice. He is an intellectual, a thinker, and a biologist. He understands our health and injuries in terms of our evolution. His advice made sense, and it has led to my slow recovery as I've applied it.
in Pleasant Grove, UT |
Dr. Colledge is kind, caring and intelligent. With an Intense understanding of my situation and the ability to share his knowledge in a manner I was able to understand it, I have an inordinate amount of respect for Dr. Colledge.
in Provo, UT |
I was impressed with Dr. Colledge the moment I first met him. He was efficient and had apleasant bedside manners. He asked me important questions and then talked into some recording device inside the computer. He was positive and spoke right on to the facts of my spinal pain and medical situation. Dr. Colledge was thorough. He explained my options to being pain free. I chose to do a proceedure of injections into my spine as an out patient. I am without pain thanks to Dr. Colledge.
in Mapleton, UT |
Dr. Colledge is the best doctor that I have had in my 57 years. He is very kind, personable, and listens to my concerns Then he takes steps to address my concerns. I would recommend all of my friends to see Dr. Colledge. He is the superstar in his career field.....the very best!!!
in Orem, UT |
He is very honest about my health, tells like it is & awesome very quick and remembers me always with courteousness very friendly but he does run late so I have to wait, but it is worth the time spent he understand the pain I suffer.
in Scofield, UT |
Dr. Colledge is thorough, kind, and caring. He has helped me with back pain that no one else has been able to help me with. I no longer go to a pain clinic and no longer take Percocet, that I have been on for many years. I have recommended him to friends and family.
in Orem, UT |
Dr. Colledge was instrumental in pro-longing my life. I was able to see him immediately at the recommendation of one of his colleagues. He ordered the appropriate tests and on the first visit he gave me a shot for pain. I came back in for a follow up and he set up a SNRI. The prior MRI that he ordered along with my oncology doctor revealed bone cancer. I am now being treated for the cancer by my oncologist. Dr. Colledge keeps track of my bone pain and updates me with any procedures needed.
in Orem, Utah |
Dr Colledge is a very knowledgeable and caring Doctor. He explains my diagnosis and gives me options for my care. I've gone to Dr Colledge for several years. I would recommend him to friends or family members with no reservation.
in Orem, UT |
I have been treated by Dr. Colledge for separate neck and back injuries. He is so knowledgeable and efficient it's amazing. He has helped me understand what the problems are, and given me effective treatments both times. I will be recommending Dr. Colledge to anyone who needs similar care. Thank you!! Lisa
in Orem, UT |
Dr. Colledge is one of the good guys. He got my wife right in and has help her a great deal. He has been one of the rays of sunshine in an awful journey with her medical problems. He is always friendly with a pleasant smile plus he knows his stuff. Great Doctor.
in Provo, Utah |
Dr. Colledge was so great! He was caring and sweet. He explained to me the problems that I had in a way that I understood exactly what was wrong. I am going to recommend him to everyone!
in Delta, UT |
I always defended Dr. Colledge , but, after my last experience, I will be seeing another Doctor. I had my worker's comp. prescription account cancelled because a faxed form was lost twice. Authorization form for nerve burn (Tracy said we should try this) was ignored or not filed, I found out after 5 weeks of waiting. I found that I had to nerve block first no authorization required! Revere Health operators and Mr.Duncan won't call you back to solve problems. No brain, No pain = final straw.
Have you seen Dr. Alan Colledge, MD?
Are you Dr. Colledge?

See our Orthopedic Specialist at Timpanogos Regional Hospital

Visit Dr. Colledge

Dr. Colledge accepts 14 insurance carriers
    Emblem Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    Molina