Dr. Alan L. Colledge, MD

Dr. Alan L. Colledge, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Central Utah Clinic Orthopedics 1055 N 500 W Ste 121, Provo, UT 84604 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Colledge specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in Provo, UT. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Colledge? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Colledge's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Colledge's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Colledge

Dr. Colledge accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Colledge has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Colledge's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Colledge to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Colledge
Dr. Colledge's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (39)
in Mapleton, UT |
Dr. Colledge is an excellent doctor. He is caring, professional and competent. Highly recommended. I have multiple issues with my back (L4-L5, L5-S1 and a fracture at L-1) -- and he has worked with me through it all to get me back to an active lifestyle and to keep me out of the operating room. He's great.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Colledge was in a hurry the first visit, issuing advice but not listening so well. But by the second visit he listened much better. We had a very good conversation, during which time he listened to everything I had to say, and then he gave great advice. He is an intellectual, a thinker, and a biologist. He understands our health and injuries in terms of our evolution. His advice made sense, and it has led to my slow recovery as I've applied it.
in Pleasant Grove, UT |
Dr. Colledge is kind, caring and intelligent. With an Intense understanding of my situation and the ability to share his knowledge in a manner I was able to understand it, I have an inordinate amount of respect for Dr. Colledge.
in Provo, UT |
I was impressed with Dr. Colledge the moment I first met him. He was efficient and had apleasant bedside manners. He asked me important questions and then talked into some recording device inside the computer. He was positive and spoke right on to the facts of my spinal pain and medical situation. Dr. Colledge was thorough. He explained my options to being pain free. I chose to do a proceedure of injections into my spine as an out patient. I am without pain thanks to Dr. Colledge.
in Mapleton, UT |
Dr. Colledge is the best doctor that I have had in my 57 years. He is very kind, personable, and listens to my concerns Then he takes steps to address my concerns. I would recommend all of my friends to see Dr. Colledge. He is the superstar in his career field.....the very best!!!
in Orem, UT |
He is very honest about my health, tells like it is & awesome very quick and remembers me always with courteousness very friendly but he does run late so I have to wait, but it is worth the time spent he understand the pain I suffer.
in Scofield, UT |
Dr. Colledge is thorough, kind, and caring. He has helped me with back pain that no one else has been able to help me with. I no longer go to a pain clinic and no longer take Percocet, that I have been on for many years. I have recommended him to friends and family.
in Orem, UT |
Dr. Colledge was instrumental in pro-longing my life. I was able to see him immediately at the recommendation of one of his colleagues. He ordered the appropriate tests and on the first visit he gave me a shot for pain. I came back in for a follow up and he set up a SNRI. The prior MRI that he ordered along with my oncology doctor revealed bone cancer. I am now being treated for the cancer by my oncologist. Dr. Colledge keeps track of my bone pain and updates me with any procedures needed.
in Orem, Utah |
Dr Colledge is a very knowledgeable and caring Doctor. He explains my diagnosis and gives me options for my care. I've gone to Dr Colledge for several years. I would recommend him to friends or family members with no reservation.
in Orem, UT |
I have been treated by Dr. Colledge for separate neck and back injuries. He is so knowledgeable and efficient it's amazing. He has helped me understand what the problems are, and given me effective treatments both times. I will be recommending Dr. Colledge to anyone who needs similar care. Thank you!! Lisa
in Orem, UT |
Dr. Colledge is one of the good guys. He got my wife right in and has help her a great deal. He has been one of the rays of sunshine in an awful journey with her medical problems. He is always friendly with a pleasant smile plus he knows his stuff. Great Doctor.
in Provo, Utah |
Dr. Colledge was so great! He was caring and sweet. He explained to me the problems that I had in a way that I understood exactly what was wrong. I am going to recommend him to everyone!
in Delta, UT |
I always defended Dr. Colledge , but, after my last experience, I will be seeing another Doctor. I had my worker's comp. prescription account cancelled because a faxed form was lost twice. Authorization form for nerve burn (Tracy said we should try this) was ignored or not filed, I found out after 5 weeks of waiting. I found that I had to nerve block first no authorization required! Revere Health operators and Mr.Duncan won't call you back to solve problems. No brain, No pain = final straw.
Have you seen Dr. Alan L. Colledge, MD?
Are you Dr. Colledge?

• Foot Fracture
  • Gout
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Spinal Nerve Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Medical University Of South Carolina

Graduated in 1985

Spartanburg Regl Med Center

Completed in 1988

Dr. Colledge has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Colledge does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Colledge and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Colledge's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Family Practice
  • Malpractice claims in Utah not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Colledge

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Colledge's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Colledge

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients