Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Alan Cassara, DMD
Dr. Alan Cassara, DMD is a dentist who practices in Rochester, NY. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Cassara is affiliated with Unity Hospital.

2005 Lyell Ave Ste 210

• Dental Implant
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Impacted Tooth Removal
  • Oral Surgical Procedures

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Villanova University
  • Board Certification, American Board Of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
    Other Education | Completed 1993
  • Misch International Implant Institute
    Other Education | Completed 1993

Dr. Cassara has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cassara has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cassara does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cassara and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cassara's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cassara to family and friends
Dr. Cassara's Performance
Rochester, NY |
Dr. Cassara is an excellent Oral surgeon. Had my wisdom teeth out at almost 55 was back to work the next day with no pain and only minor swelling.
in Rochester, NY |
Dr. Cassara took the time to make sure I as comfortable through the whole procedure. Minimal discomfort from to surgery to recovery, much less than I anticipated. Would highly recommend him for anyone who is concerned with the process of Oral surgery.
in Rochester, NY |
I was referred to Dr. Cassara for an urgent dental condition and was able to be seen the same day. Dr. Cassara's demeanor and bedside manner are easily among the best I've seen in the medical field. Two years later, I am bringing my teenager to him with an issue related to her orthodontia with no hesitation whatsoever.
in Churchville, NY |
Dr. Cassara and his office team were amazing! Everyone in the entire office really cared about taking care of me. They fit me in due to an emergency and still took time to discuss exactly what they were going to do and what to expect afterwards. The most impressive thing was Dr. Cassara himself called me at home that night to check on my status and make sure everything was going all right. Now I know why my own dentist referred me to them. They were all awesome!
in Rochester, NY |
Dr Cassara was very patient in explaining what my options were and helpful in keeping me from being too nervous
in Rochester, NY |
Took me on a Friday afternoon, no notice, new patient, for a molar extraction. The ladies on the phone were very accommodating allowing me to hem and haw. The assistants were great, got everything prepped and answered questions. Dr Cassara came in and his laid back demeanor put me at ease immediately. The tooth was out and gum stitched before I had the chance to clench. I got a vmail a few hours later Hi this is Alan, just calling to make sure you were ok. Feel better. Highly recommend.
in Rochester, NY |
Very good experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Cassara to anyone who is look for a great Oral Surgeon.
in Rochester, NY |
Treated me on short notice; Wisdom tooth extraction was fast and painless, with minimal post-extraction bleeding, swelling or pain. Healed quickly with no problems. Cost very reasonable.
Have you seen Dr. Alan Cassara, DMD?
Are you Dr. Cassara?