Dr. Alan Brackup, MD

Dr. Alan Brackup, MD

Oculoplastic Surgery  |
Dr. Alan Brackup, MD is an oculoplastic surgery doctor who practices in Langhorne, PA. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Brackup is affiliated with St. Mary Medical Center.

1203 Langhorne Newtown Rd Ste 120

Langhorne, PA 19047

• Amerihealth
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Brackup

See how frequently Dr. Brackup performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ectropion of Eyelid
Eyelid Surgery
Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)

Dr. Brackup's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Brackup "Our practice provides the highest quality care, performed by true specialists in the field of cosmetic and plastic surgery."

• Oculoplastic Surgery

• Ophthalmology
    Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

• Blepharitis
  • Blocked Tear Duct
  • Chalazion
  • Chronic Dacryoadenitis
  • Dacryoadenitis
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes

• Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Repair of Lid Retraction
  • Tear Duct Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Lafayette College
  • Stanford Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • University Iowa Hosps Clins
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Brackup has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brackup does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brackup and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brackup's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brackup to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Brackup's Performance
Morrisville, PA |
Dr. Brackup and his staff are wonderful! I had eyelid surgery and the whole process was well explained and Dr. and staff were always available to answer questions and put my mind at ease. I highly recommend them!
in Wayne, PA |
Dr. Brackup creates the most natural facelift in the industry. My colorist is so in awe of his work she asked for pictures before/after to give to her clients. Nobody sees more lifts than a top colorist in a hair salon! My first lift included brow, eyes & full facelift! There was minimal pain and the immediate results were fantastic! My second lift focused on the beginnings of aging jowls and neck (yes, over the years we do keep aging) and again, completely natural looking! Cynthia Munger
Furlong, PA |
I had bilateral upper and lower lid blepharoplasty last week and want to say what a great experience I had. From the consult, to the procedure, to the pre and post op visits Dr Brackup and his Nurse Michelle couldn't have been nicer and caring. Dr. Brackup sits down next to you like a friend during the consult, speaks in a way that is gentle, not intimidating, There is virtually no pain, He is an opthalmologist 1st, then plastic surgeon so eye expert!
in Newtown, pa |
I wasn't happy with the way I looked and wanted Dr Brackup to give me his opinion. He was so compassionate and professional that I was comfortable immediately and knew that I trusted him. He recommended a blepharplasty for my issues. I was most afraid of not looking natural but he assured me I would be happy with the results. I saw his nurse Michele a few times pre surgery to go over everything and she answered every question I had. My results are amazing and I i I highly recommend Dr Brackup
in Langhorne, PA |
Excellent!
in Lansdale, PA |
Not being able to wear dresses and skirts due to thighs rubbing together, panty hose wearing out, wearing holes in slacks- I decided I had had enough. Non surgical procedures would not give me the desired results, I chose to have liposuction. So very glad I did, recovery tough but worth it. I wouldn't consider going to anyone else. He is forthright, honest, realistic, empathetic. Improvement, enhancement and increased self esteem is the real goal and I have attained that thru his expertise.
in Yardley, PA |
Dr.Brackup called me the same day after my procedure. He is an excellent practitioner and a very caring human being. I had a face lift only four weeks ago and already I'm getting so many compliments on how great my skin looks and how much younger I look. And nobody is asking me if I had some work done. This is an indication that a very talented and artistic plastic surgeon did your procedure. I'm extremely happy with the results and recommend his practice with no hesitation.
Manahawkin, NJ |
Dr. Brackup made himself available to me on a weekend when I had a surfing accident and needed stitches on my face. He was very busy and had to catch a train but said he would fit me in before he left. He did a great job stitching up my wound and was so nice about everything. He really does go above and beyond. He was there when I needed him and I can't thank him enough. You can't get a plastic surgeon on the weekend. He answered my call for help. He is a very skilled and the best plastic surgeo
Have you seen Dr. Alan Brackup, MD?
Are you Dr. Brackup?

See our Oculoplastic Surgery Specialist at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital—Jefferson Health

Visit Dr. Brackup