Dr. Alan Brackup, MD

Oculoplastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Alan Brackup, MD
Dr. Alan Brackup, MD is an oculoplastic surgery doctor who practices in Langhorne, PA. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Brackup is affiliated with St. Mary Medical Center.

Dr. Brackup's Care Philosophy

Our practice provides the highest quality care, performed by true specialists in the field of cosmetic and plastic surgery.

Dr. Brackup's Experience

See how Dr. Brackup's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brackup

Dr. Brackup accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Brackup is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Brackup has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brackup's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brackup to family and friends
    4.5
    Dr. Brackup's Performance
    Furlong, PA |
    I had bilateral upper and lower lid blepharoplasty last week and want to say what a great experience I had. From the consult, to the procedure, to the pre and post op visits Dr Brackup and his Nurse Michelle couldn't have been nicer and caring. Dr. Brackup sits down next to you like a friend during the consult, speaks in a way that is gentle, not intimidating, There is virtually no pain, He is an opthalmologist 1st, then plastic surgeon so eye expert!
    in Newtown, pa |
    I wasn't happy with the way I looked and wanted Dr Brackup to give me his opinion. He was so compassionate and professional that I was comfortable immediately and knew that I trusted him. He recommended a blepharplasty for my issues. I was most afraid of not looking natural but he assured me I would be happy with the results. I saw his nurse Michele a few times pre surgery to go over everything and she answered every question I had. My results are amazing and I i I highly recommend Dr Brackup
    in Langhorne, PA |
    Excellent!
    in Lansdale, PA |
    Not being able to wear dresses and skirts due to thighs rubbing together, panty hose wearing out, wearing holes in slacks- I decided I had had enough. Non surgical procedures would not give me the desired results, I chose to have liposuction. So very glad I did, recovery tough but worth it. I wouldn't consider going to anyone else. He is forthright, honest, realistic, empathetic. Improvement, enhancement and increased self esteem is the real goal and I have attained that thru his expertise.
    in Yardley, PA |
    Dr.Brackup called me the same day after my procedure. He is an excellent practitioner and a very caring human being. I had a face lift only four weeks ago and already I'm getting so many compliments on how great my skin looks and how much younger I look. And nobody is asking me if I had some work done. This is an indication that a very talented and artistic plastic surgeon did your procedure. I'm extremely happy with the results and recommend his practice with no hesitation.
    Manahawkin, NJ |
    Dr. Brackup made himself available to me on a weekend when I had a surfing accident and needed stitches on my face. He was very busy and had to catch a train but said he would fit me in before he left. He did a great job stitching up my wound and was so nice about everything. He really does go above and beyond. He was there when I needed him and I can't thank him enough. You can't get a plastic surgeon on the weekend. He answered my call for help. He is a very skilled and the best plastic surgeo
    Have you seen Dr. Alan Brackup, MD?
    Are you Dr. Brackup?

Dr. Brackup's Care Philosophy

Dr. Brackup's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oculoplastic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
    •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Brackup has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brackup's Board Certifications

• Ophthalmology

• Blocked Tear Duct
    • Chronic Dacryoadenitis
    • Dacryoadenitis
    • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
    • Dry Eyes

University Iowa Hosps Clins

Completed in 1989

Lafayette College

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Brackup does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brackup and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oculoplastic Surgery