Dr. Alan Berns, MD

Forensic Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Berns

Psychiatric Interventions PA

3272 W Lake Mary Blvd Ste 1820 Lake Mary, FL 32746

Dr. Alan Berns, MD is a forensic psychiatry specialist in Lake Mary, FL and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from University Genoa in 1983 and specializes in forensic psychiatry and psychiatry.

Dr. Berns accepts

Dr. Berns accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Berns treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Berns' conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Fear of Open Places
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Berns?
Dr. Berns' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alan Berns, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I can not say enough good things regarding Dr. Berns and his staff! They are very professional and yet so understanding when emergency arise. Dr Berns goes to every length to make sure you are well taken care off. I'm not sure where I would be mentally if it were not for him. I have anxiety and i'm bipolar i've struggled with this for many years and saw different doctors and no one was able to take care of me like he has. Thank you Dr. Berns! I feel normal again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Berns, MD?
I’ve been seeing Dr Berns for 10 years and he treats my mood & anxiety disorders. He is the BEST doctor I have ever seen and I’m grateful to be in his care. He is empathetic, timely, does NOT rush appointments (at least 30 minutes with him), professional, and he will call me back on the SAME day in emergencies! He is busy but he & his excellent staff will always find room to book me in for an emergency appointment. I’ve never had a long wait in his waiting room! A+++++ Shannon M
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Berns, MD?
Dr. Berns is extremely knowledgeable and makes me feel at ease during my appointments. If you are looking for a Doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the whole person, and takes the time to care about you as a person and as a patient, then Dr. Berns is someone you should strongly consider seeing. Trust me on this,: you will like the man and the doctor. He is certainly is one of the best Doctors in his field. I highly recommend Dr. Berns to anyone seeking his services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Berns, MD?
Dr Berns has been my Dr for many years. He is kind and patient. He really cares about his patients. He isn't like other Psychiatrists who spend 5 minutes with you, give you meds and push you out the door. He truly wants to know what is going on in your life and how you are feeling. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Berns, MD?
Dr. Berns helped me overcome a very difficult time in my life and has helped me in the aftermath. In addition to providing the medical hep that I need, he also cares about me as a person and offers helpful information and suggestions to help me as I continue to get stronger emotionally and physically.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Berns, MD?
I am grateful to have Dr. Berns as my psychiatrist. His pleasant staff and kind wife make this a family affair. Dr. Berns gently peels back the layers of dark emotions and helps the patient begin to see light again. I thank God for giving Dr. Berns the power beyond what is normal to help others going through difficult times. I respect his wealth of knowledge in diagnosing and prescribing treatments as well as giving me the behavioral tools to help myself. He's a dedicated & compassionate Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Berns, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Alan S. Berns by my workers comp adjuster after the passing of my previous psychiatrist Dr. Kolin. I have been seeing Dr. Berns for several years and I am very lucky that they referred me to Dr. Berns. His staff are very professional and courteous and Dr. Berns is a very smart and extremely intelligent psychiatrist who cares about his patients. He is always very thorough and wants to know everything that is going on in your life and takes his time with you. Great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Berns, MD?
Dr. Berns is an excellent doctor. Have seen him for many years. Always attentive, always concerned. Contacts all my other doctors, goes out of his way. Responds to calls. Wish every doctor provided this level of care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Berns, MD?
Perfect! I have been his patient for 8 years! He has always been helpful, he listens, make suggestions. He is always available, always spot in on meds and really worries about medical consequences of meds. Love and highly reccomended dr. Berns to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Berns, MD?
Dr. Berns is very detailed and considerate of my well-being. He listens intently and dedicates himself to the time needed when working with me or finding the right answers for any of my concerns. The staff at Dr. Berns' office is also very considerate. They are professional and courteous. This office has a great team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Berns, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Berns?