Dr. Alan Berger, MD

Dr. Alan Berger, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |

Dr. Alan Berger, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Lansdale, PA. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Dr. Berger is affiliated with Chestnut Hill Hospital and Abington-Lansdale Hospital—Jefferson Health.

Berger Henry Ent Specialty Group

108 Cowpath Rd Ste 2

Lansdale, PA 19446

• Amerihealth
  • Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
  • CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Berger

Dr. Berger's Experience

Dr. Berger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Uvulectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Temple University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
  • Abington Meml Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1978
  • Temple University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Berger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Berger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Berger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Berger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Berger to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Berger's Performance
in Williamstown, NJ |
I am so happy that I went to Dr. Berger to have my sinuses checked out. I had chronic sinus infections and a constant severe cough that I dealt with for over 5 years. After Dr. Berger saw my scans he felt the best course of action was surgery and I agreed. I had my surgery in early June of 2016 and I now feel amazing. My breathing is great. When I get a cold my sinus congestion is little to none and most importantly my chronic cough is gone. I highly recommend Dr. Berger and his staff.
in Bath, PA |
Back in January 2017. I was hit hard and laid up at home for two weeks with a clogged nose and the worst pain I ever experienced in my head & teeth. First trip to my family doctor. No relief, second doc for more meds. Than an appointment with a local ENT. I was getting nowhere so I did my research and was impressed what I was seeing & reading about Dr. Alan Berger. Traveled 65 + miles each way and worth every mile. This doc is the go to ENT. Repaired deviated septum. No more sinus issues. A+++
in Horsham PA |
Dr Berger performed a miracle for me. I have had a deviated septum for 50 years and unable to have a complete night's sleep due to this condition. Same day surgery and I am sleeping through the night because the deviated septum was fixed. Yeah
in Newtown, PA |
Dr. Berger quickly identified my deviated nasal septum and discussed what the appropriate course of action should be. Now for the first time in over 30 years I no longer have those horrible sinus headaches that have plagued me though the years. His office staff are kind, friendly and knowledgeable as well. Great team!!!
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Berger is knowledgable and caring. He is a very good listener and diagnostician.
in Oreland, PA |
I went to Dr. Berger for a recurring ear issue and blocked sinus. I learned that along with the ear and sinus issue, that I also had a deviated septum. Surgery was the recommendation and we proceeded quickly. The surgery was a huge success, and actually life changing. I have much more energy and endurance while playing tennis because I can finally breath freely through my nose for the first time in several years. It really feels so much better! Many thanks to Dr. Berger and staff!
in Philadelphia, PA |
I was relieved and elated with the diagnostic results which confirmed Dr. Berger's diagnosis of my symptoms. I understood the explanation that supported the need for surgery, and the procedure was performed within the expectations given in both pre and post operative care. Three months after my surgery and it has also been three symptom free months. The office staff are always polite and efficient with almost zero wait time per visit.
in Ambler, PA |
Dr. Alan S Berger in my opinion save my Life! From the initial exam, surgery and the ongoing after care I am forever going to be thankful for him and his caring staff! I had so many sinus infections that led to breathing difficulty and chronic bronchitis! Dr. Alan S Berger saw the problems in the first few moments of my cat scan and we scheduled surgery to correct my sinus issues! Now I feel that him and his practice had my best interests at heart my life has gotten so much better!
Been working w dr Berger for 12years - fabulous! Always best care snd great staff!!
in Warminster, PA |
I can breathe! The most professional staff I could have hoped for. Thank you all!!!
I went to see Dr. Berger in September 2015 for ear wax removal. I also mention to him that I was having laryngospasms. He examined my throat and diagnosed me as having laryngopharyngeal reflux. He prescribed medications and by March of 2016 my symptoms went away. Needless to say, I was very pleased with the outcome. Dr. Berger and the entire staff were great!
in Horsham, PA |
he clearly explained the procedure before the surgery and after surgery he gave me complete and through instructions for post-op.he examined me regularly in his office for a year after my surgery answering any questions i had.he kept my pcp updated about my recvovery through out the year.i felt very confident in the care i was recieving from dr. berger and his staff(who were all excellent).
Have you seen Dr. Alan Berger, MD?
Are you Dr. Berger?

Personal Choice PPO
  • Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
  • CoreSource
    Coventry Health America PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA

Lansdale, PA 19446
Chestnut Hill Hospital
8835 Germantown Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19118

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists like Dr. Berger at Berger Henry Ent Specialty Group