Dr. Alain Polynice, MD

Dr. Alain Polynice, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Alain Polynice, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Latham, NY and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Catholic University of Mother And Maestra (Pucmm) / Faculty of Health Science in 1989 and specializes in plastic surgery and breast reconstruction surgery.

1072 Troy Schenectady Rd

Latham, NY 12110

• Care Credit
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Fidelis Care
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Polynice

See how frequently Dr. Polynice performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin and Tissue Reduction
Gastrointestinal Diseases

Dr. Polynice's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Polynice "We provide specialized care to our patients, each provider focusing solely on his or her area of expertise"

• Plastic Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
  • Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Excision for Hidradenitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Ces University
  • Mayo Clinic/Mayo Grad Sch of Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • New York Hospital-Cornell University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Polynice has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Polynice does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Polynice and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Polynice's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Polynice to family and friends

Dr. Polynice's Performance

I most likely will be returning to Dr. Polynice for other services. Dr. Polynice recently performed surgery on me including a back (bra) lift, liposuction of the abdominal area and body contouring, a correction of my abdominoplasty scar and fat added to my buttocks. I am very happy with the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am so very happy with the results of my brachioplasty! Dr. Polynice and his staff made me feel so welcome and at ease with my decision to fix my arms. He answered every question and concern I had.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I love the work Dr. Polynice and his staff does. I had a tummy tuck 8 years ago and last Spring I had some liposuction done to my flanks and back. Everyone is very professional, kind and caring.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a tummy tuck and breast lift with Dr. Polynice and could not be more thrilled with the results. From the first consultation through the healing process Dr. Polynice and the entire staff at the Williams Center were amazing. I did my research and had several other consultations, I have no doubt...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The best word to describe Dr. Polynice is "ARTIST." He did an impeccable job in a complicated situation. My breasts were a mess from previous surgeries; I thought they were a lost cause. When I met Dr. P, I knew there would be one of two reactions within seconds: he'd either look at them and shake...more
Are you Dr. Polynice?