Dr. Alain Alvarez, MD

Dr. Alain Alvarez, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Alain Alvarez, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Naples, FL and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med in 2005 and specializes in rheumatology.

694 8th St N Ste A

Naples, FL 34102

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Alvarez

See how frequently Dr. Alvarez performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)

Dr. Alvarez's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Alvarez "We are committed to providing precision joint care through state-of-the-art imaging techniques and compassionate healthcare, offering our patients a better quality of life."

• Rheumatology

• Mayo Clinic Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • University Of Minnesota Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Alvarez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alvarez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alvarez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alvarez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alvarez to family and friends

Dr. Alvarez's Performance

I was undiagnosed with autoimmune symptoms that were steadily getting worse. I saw two docs in my hometown that had me thinking that my symptoms weren’t significant. I was lucky enough to get an appointment with Dr. Alvarez. He reviewed my records and did a complete exam, and then proceeded to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
If you need to see a Rheumatologist, I would not see Dr.Alverez.Not only is his office chaotic and poorly run but he was not at all equipped to help me with my problem. I ended up going for a second opinion and that Dr solved the problem.If you need a Rheumatologist,you should go to Miami or...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Finally............ A specialist in Naples who knows his stuff, takes the time to explain it to me, and makes me feel that I am a human person and not just a set of symptoms. I highly recommend this doctor!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Alvarez is excellent! He is extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of Rheumatology and most professional. I have been ill a long time and Dr. Alvarez has helped me enormously. He has a calming disposition, listens, never rushes you and welcomes questions. A good doctor is like a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My mother has been waiting for a shot since April - it is now August. She keeps getting the runaround. She cannot get anyone to answer why she isn't getting this calcium shot .
Are you Dr. Alvarez?