Dr. Ajith Purush, MD

Dr. Ajith Purush, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

722 N Montezuma St, Prescott, AZ 86301 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Purush specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Prescott, AZ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Purush? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Purush's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Purush's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Purush

Dr. Purush accepts 8 insurance carriers

8 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Purush has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Purush

Dr. Purush's Review Details
3.4 based on 64 responses
Experience with Dr. Purush
Dr. Purush's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (56)
in Prescott Valley, AZ |
Have been to many health providers over my 75 years and find Dr. Purush to be First Rate. I fully recommend Dr. Purush.
in Prescott, AZ |
Dr. Purush shows a genuine interest and caring about me as his patient. I appreciate his willingness to help me with my questions and concerns and management of my hypertension. His office staff is consistently available to help with perscription renewals and appointment scheduling. I don't hestitate to refer my friends to Dr. Purush. Sincerely, J. Kolstad
prescott, az |
Profound experience and compassion for his patients.
in Prescott Valley, AZ |
Very knowledgeable and intelligent doctor who has helped to save my life on very many occasions with very serious issues. Always caring and does his best in handling every illness which are very unique. Always has best treatment available.
in Prescott Valley, AZ |
Dr. Purush has been my physician for a couple of years and feel that I am in very good hands. He is very knowledgeable and caring. Additionally, he is very open and approachable with a delightful sense of humor. I just left him after my annual physical and his best advice is to go live life. With him covering my back and in my corner, I'll do just that.
in Prescott, AZ |
Highly intelligent and compassionate.
in Prescott, AZ |
He is very kind and caring, he listens to the concerns presented and makes the appropriate referrals and recommendations. He is very easy going with an approachable demeanor, which helps you feel comfortable discussing difficult topics.
in Prescott, AZ |
Dr. Purush is a patient's advocate. When my husband needed a specialist, Dr. Purush used his networking capabilities to get him the very best. He is definitely a doc you can trust to do his very best for you!
in Prescott, AZ |
Considers all types of medicine and cures
in Prescott,valley AZ |
I have been going to Dr, Pursh for four and half years, I am 72 years old and I have seen many cracks in my day. Dr, Purush is the most amazing Dr, I have ever had and will have, he has seen me through many serious conditions, the emergency room Dr, recommended him I am so thankful to have him Thank You Dr, Purush, Sonja W.
in Prescott, AZ |
I would not recommend Dr. Purush. He missed my PSA double from 2013 (1.4) to 2014 (2.8) to June 2015 (5.2), and January 2016 334. I now have aggressive prostate cancer, inoperable stage 4 that is in my lymph nodes in the abdomen, chest and neck. Chemotherapy scheduled to start next week.
in Prescott, AZ |
Two years ago my blood work indicated that I was anemic. I was in a big city at that time receiving care at a large medical center. Despite numerous tests those doctors were unable to determine any cause of my anemia. I just continued to live with it until moving to Prescott last year. Dr. Purush gave me new patient lab tests and discovered the anemia was still present. He then ordered more specialized blood and urine tests and discovered that I have a blood cancer. He saved my life.
in Prescott, AZ |
We'd like to make a positive recommendation for Apurva and Dr. Purush. He is very knowledgeable + kind. We'd also like to compliment his staff. Goodness + kindness always comes from the top.
in Prescott, AZ |
Amazing and caring about our needs.
in Prescott, AZ |
Dr. Purush is an excellent listener who truly loves his patients. I never feel rushed when I go to his office. His medical advice is excellent. I highly recommend him as a physician who remains well informed in his profession.
in Chino Valley, AZ |
Very detailed, a thinker type of Doctor. Caring and has hospital privileges, so he can take care of you in the hospital as well. Thats very important, because the hospitalists don't know you like your primary doctor does. Have had some troubles with staff, but Josh seems to be working with that issue very well.
in Prescott, AZ |
I have been a patient of Dr Purush for about 3 yrs. I have found him to be extremely knowledgeable about all facets of medicine. He takes time with me and reviews my lab work before we meet and the best diagnostician in Prescott. I trust him with my healthcare and my life, and recommend him and his staff without reservation. Steve K
in Prescott, AZ |
Excellent diagnostician, proactive, extremely caring, listens to and partners with his patients - is a true patient advocate. Dr. Purush takes time to answer questions, listens carefully to patient history, makes referrals when needed, has great contacts within the medical community, and is genuinely concerned about patient welfare. Have found him to be an excellent choice for my ongoing medical care. Front office staff is friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable.
Snohomish, WA |
Would NOT recommend Dr. Purush for anyone who needs a caring, proactive doctor for someone over 55 years of age.
Have you seen Dr. Purush?
Are you Dr. Purush? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Purush

Why It Matters: Dr. Purush's Board Certifications

Dr. Purush does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Purush and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Purush does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Purush and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Dr. Purush has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Purush does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Purush and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Purush's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine
  • Malpractice claims in Arizona not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Purush

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Purush's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Purush

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients