Dr. Ajikumar Aryangat, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

Dr. Ajikumar Aryangat, MD
Dr. Ajikumar Aryangat, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Aryangat is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas.

Dr. Aryangat's Experience

See how Dr. Aryangat's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Aryangat

Dr. Aryangat accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Aryangat is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Aryangat has admitting privileges.

Dr. Aryangat's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aryangat to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Aryangat's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Dallas, TX |
After about 5 years as a patient I can say that Dr. Aryangat is prompt, thorough and professional. He has always modified my meds on occasion, to keep my diabetes very well maintained. I have never had any problems with either him, or my diabetes. I highly recommend him to anyone.
in Grapevine, TX |
This "doctor" is utterly unprofessional. He did not even look at me during the entire 20 minute visit. After staring at his laptop screen for 10 mins and asking me questions he concluded that I may have thyroid cancer, Hashimoto disease or Graves disease. When he finally walked over to me, he did not even touch my gland. If you have ever been to an endocrinologist that is the first thing they do! No sonogram, no check up. Sent me to his Baylor facility or a $2,500 test that I didn't need.
in Dallas, TX |
I am a post menopausal workman and went to this dr to have my hormone levels checked. He told me that he did not do that. He said he only dealt with thyroid disorders. He was utterly rude and unprofessional. I was shocked! The last time I checked, Endocrinologists do deal with hormonal issues. Extremely disappointed in the person.
Dallas, TX |
I was recommended some thyroid supplements and to be more careful with my diet because I appeared to be pre-diabetic. However, the recommendations on what to do exactly were very vague and no questions were asked about my dietary habits or any other routines at home that could potentially lead to an increase in the likelihood of me developing full blown diabetes.
Dallas, TX |
The relationship started off strong, as he helped me through my initial appointments and subsequent surgery. Post-op there was a steady decline in care, I called when new symptoms appeared within my body, as I was advised to do. I informed him recently of numbness that I was experiencing and i was never contacted. I followed up with the office only to find out that he'd referred me to my primary care doctor. He stated that this new symptom was unfounded and/or related to my thyroid condition.
Have you seen Dr. Ajikumar Aryangat, MD?
Are you Dr. Aryangat?

Compare Dr. Aryangat

Dr. Aryangat's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Aryangat has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Aryangat's Board Certifications

• Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

New York Medical College

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Aryangat does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aryangat and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism