Dr. Ajay Varanasi, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

Dr. Ajay Varanasi, MD
Dr. Ajay Varanasi, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Saint Petersburg, FL. Dr. Varanasi is affiliated with Palms of Pasadena Hospital.

Dr. Varanasi's Experience

See how Dr. Varanasi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Varanasi

Dr. Varanasi accepts 40 insurance carriers

Dr. Varanasi is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Varanasi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Varanasi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Varanasi to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Varanasi's Performance
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr Ajay Varanasi is a very competent and intuitive. He is also a good listener. Has been very progressive in his treatments.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Varanasi and the entire staff was very cordial and accommodating. There was not a long wait to see the Doctor. They have helped me greatly with my issue. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in need of this type of service.
in St Petersburg, FL |
This office is wonderful! The doctor and his staff are extremely professional and kind. I would recommend this office to anyone looking for an endocrinologist.
St. Petersburg, Fl |
Awesome care. Everyone there is so caring and professional they make you feel special and give you all the time required to address your needs. I can't believe it took me all these years to find them.
St Petersburg, FL |
The office was clean and the office staff is very pleasant and professional. The Dr. was good and I feel like he listened to my concerns.
in Sun City Center, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Varansi for my enlarged thyroid nodules. He uses ultrasound to examine you eacih time. He did fine needle biopsies ultrasound assisted. I feel total confidence in this doctor. He listens and he explains everything. His staff is very nice.
Orlando, FL |
Dr Varanasi took the time to listen to everything I had to say, read through all my history to gain a good understanding and advised and educated me on my problems. I walked out feeling relief and comfort knowing he had a genuine care for my health.
Largo, FL |
This was my first visit. Everyone was very friendly and professional. When I called for an appointment, I was able to get an appointment in about a week. My issues were discussed to my satisfaction.
Lakeland, FL |
Once I got past the 2 witches at the front desk, my visit was very pleasant. Dr. Varanasi was very confident he can stabilize my thyroid and his assistant was very attentive
in Clearwater, Fl |
This was my first visit. Everyone was very friendly and professional. My problem was not urgent, but when I called for an appointment, I was able to get an appointment in about a week. My issues were discussed to my satisfaction.
Seminole, FL |
If been struggling for five years. I've seen Dr Varanasi twice and he wasted NO time. I'm having extensive treatment next neek! Finally a doctor who listens. I'm so thankful to be out of the misery I've lived for five years.
in Pinellas Park, FL |
Dr. Varanasi is very professional and personable. Easy to talk to. Answered all my questions and did not make me feel rushed. His staff is courteous and professional.
in Seminole, FL |
I have been with Dr. Varanasi and am very comfortable with the Doctor and staff.
in Seminole, FL |
Dr. Varanasi is a phenomenal Dr. and goes out of his way to make sure his clients needs are met. Very friendly and gracious Dr.
St Petersburg, FL |
I feel Dr. Varanasi is very professional and personable. Since becoming a patient of Dr. Varanasi, my AIC levels are stable.
Orlando, FL |
I have been a patient of dr. Varanasi for many years he's a wonderful doctor very thorough always accommodating and his staff are always helpful very promptly sending me a response to any questions I might have and always letting me know my current labs and reminding me of my next appointment and helping me reschedule if i have to be seen sooner.I would highly recommend this office for your thyroid management needs
in treasure island. fl |
I have been with dr. Varanasi for over 10 years now. His office and staff are probably the nicest people that I have ever met since moving down here in Florida from upstate New York. Dr. Varanasi is very knowledgeable and has helped me tremendously wh my illness.. dr. Varanasi is very knowledgeable and understanding to the problems people face regarding the thyroid and how important the thyroid is to your body. I highly recommend dr. Varanasi. He is a great asset to this County
in St. Petersburg FL |
Dr. Varanasi is a great diabetes doctor. He takes his time with you and understands your issues and health. The staff is very pleasant and accommodates every need! I highly recommend Dr. Varanasi and his wonderful staff!
in St Petersburg, FL |
I have Hashimoto's (autoimmune hypothyroidism) and have been coming to Dr. Varanasi since he took over my previous endocrinologist's practice a number of years ago. I have found him to be very thorough and he helped with an issue that had been ongoing prior to his taking over the practice. Tests had not shown a parathyroid issue - but this turned out to be the issue and I ended up requiring parathyroid surgery.
in St Petersburg , FL |
Had an excellent experience with Dr Varanasi!! I was diagnosed with pituitary problems and was seen as the Mayo Clinic and couldn't get my numbers right!! I am finally on the correct dose of hydrocortisone which seems to be working!! Very thankful
in Tampa, FL |
I have brittle diabetes for several years and have had several endocrinologists in the past years. Recently I have been seeing Dr Varanasi and he has been tremendously helpful in bringing my sugars under control. He is uptodate with the latest studies and has been spot on with his recommendations! Will recommend him highly.
in St Petersburg, FL |
I have Hashimoto's (autoimmune hypothyroidism). Dr. Varanasi provided no additional information (like once you have one autoimmune disease, you are at a much higher risk of developing another). He spent 5 minutes with me, was dismissive of the fact that I was still having a lot of symptoms (I don't convert T4 to T3) since my lab results showed I was within "normal range." People are more than lab results!
in St Petersburg, FL |
Taking 3-minute examination, do you think is real doctor? and not listen patience is absurd.
I have recently been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism Graves' disease! Dr Varanasi was recommended to me by a friend!! I have been seeing him for the last 6 months and have had excellent control of my symptoms!! Dr Varanasi was extremely knowledgeable in this area and was able to answer all my questions, I would highly recommend him
Have you seen Dr. Ajay Varanasi, MD?
Are you Dr. Varanasi?

Compare Dr. Varanasi

Dr. Varanasi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Varanasi has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Varanasi's Board Certifications

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Diabetes Type 1
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Disease
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Arabic

Dr. Varanasi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Varanasi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism