Dr. Ajay Rachakonda, MD
Dr. Ajay Rachakonda, MD is a Nephrology Specialist in Stockton, CA and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Rachakonda has extensive experience in Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy and Nephrological Conditions. He graduated from University of Pune / Armed Forces Medical College in 2002. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Adventist Health Lodi Memorial and Dameron Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Nephrology Specialists in your area
Dr. Rachakonda is affiliated with St. Joseph's Medical Center Stockton Stockton, a highly rated hospital.
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Practices at Top HospitalPatient Safety Excellence Award™ • See hospitals
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Rachakonda
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Rachakonda treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Rachakonda treats other conditions, please contact the office at (209) 468-6000.
Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy
Glomerulonephritis and nephropathy are types of kidney disease caused by damage to the small blood vessels that filter the blood, either from long-term diabetes or other conditions such as lupus.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Rachakonda is experienced in the area of Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 6 conditions and procedures
Nephrological conditions specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys, including chronic kidney disease, kidney injury, kidney stones, and lupus nephritis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Rachakonda is experienced in the area of Nephrological Conditions. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 34 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Rachakonda's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Rachakonda's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Glomerulonephritis
- Acute Kidney Failure
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Chronic Glomerulonephritis
- Chronic Kidney Diseases
- Classic Polyarteritis Nodosa
- Congenital Cystic Kidney Disease
- Congenital Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease
- Congenital Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Congenital Renal Agenesis and Dysgenesis
- Diabetes Insipidus, Nephrogenic
- Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
- End-Stage Renal Disease
- End-Stage Renal Disease Related Services
- Hepatitis B - Immune Response
- Hepatorenal Syndrome
- Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
- Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Hypertrophy
- Kidney Infection
- Kidney Infection, Acute
- Kidney Stones
- Limb Swelling
- Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
- Magnesium Metabolism Disorders
- Mineral Metabolism Disorders
- Nephritis and Nephropathy
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Parathyroid (Gland) Disease
- Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders
- Renal Hyperparathyroidism
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- Secondary Renovascular Hypertension
- Traumatic Acute Kidney Injury
- Ureteral Stones
- Vitamin D Deficiency
Search for your insurance provider