Dr. Ajay Narwani, MD

Pain MedicineMale

Telehealth services available

Specialty Pain Management

1466 W Elliot Rd Gilbert, AZ 85233

Dr. Ajay Narwani, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Gilbert, AZ. Dr. Narwani has more experience with Spine and Pain Management than other specialists in his area. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Narwani to book an appointment.

Dr. Narwani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Narwani

3.7

Dr. Narwani?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (43)
  • Explained conditions well (42)
  • Listened & answered questions (42)
  • Long wait times (25)
  • Office environment (22)
  • Appointment was rushed (21)
Yes dr. Narwani is great. I trust him with all of my care. He is professional and compassionate and so is his staff. Diana is wonderful ??
Serena Gibbons – Oct 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ajay Narwani, MD?
BEST Doctor EVER!! I have been seeing Dr. Narwani for over 9+ years and I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a Dr. that cares about his patients and their needs. His bedside manner is impeccable along with his knowledge. I have the worst insurance and he is always doing what ever he has to do the make sure he gets an approval. I never feel rushed when I am in his office. He listens to everything I have to say and gives me the best advice on what I need to do for my pain. His office is beautiful and his staff is amazing. So if you are looking for a doctor that cares about you and what your needs are he is your guy.
Carrie – May 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ajay Narwani, MD?
Dr. Narwani and his entire office staff are the best, he has the best bedside manner and is always friendly and professional, even during a busy day he always stops to say hello as he's walking down the hall. I've been a patient for over 6 years and continually refer people to the office. Diana is wonderful and the best NP you could ask for, she makes sure to address every question or concern I have. The billing department has its issues, but most are resolved with a phone call. Cannot stress enough how wonderful and caring everyone in the practice is, you are treated like a friend not just a patient.
Bonnie E Decker – Mar 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ajay Narwani, MD?
Dr. Narwani is absolutely Outstanding in his profession. His bedside manner is kind and understanding. The staff are well trained and treat patient with respect. Dimple Armin FNP she is Sweet and always caring. Every member of this team deserve the highest recommendation.
Susan B. – Sep 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ajay Narwani, MD?
After my first visit with Dr. Narwani I left a positive review. I've now been a patient for three months and have not experienced any of the negativity expressed in several reviews. Dr. Narwani and his staff continue to enable me to claw back a normalcy of life following intrusive back surgery. They are strict but certainly follow protocols for pain management clinics. And that's necessary in because of the current climate of overreaction to the "opioid epidemic" in the U.S.
Mar 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ajay Narwani, MD?
I don’t even think they deserve 1 Star. Whatever you do DO NOT go there. His staff is rude and honestly comes across as if they could careless about you as a person and a patient. Majority of his staff are incapable of doing their job correctly. They say they will do something & it never gets done, for example prior authorizations. Half the time I spent on the phone myself with my insurance basically doing their job & calling the manager many times & her never resolving the issues.
Jan 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ajay Narwani, MD?
Love Narwani but Melissa is rude. Acted like she knows my hx and unique needs. Tried to tell me I can't have an office visit due to cancelling my injection tomorrow. The first two helped, don't need a third. States I must not need any meds bc of improved pain. I do also have chronic migraine which she didn't know AND i'm there for MED WEANING TO GET OFF in the 1st place. Keep to your own business with scheduling. Don't play doctor please.
Dec 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ajay Narwani, MD?
Excellent doctor. Excellent at his craft!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Tramp Potter in Chandler – May 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ajay Narwani, MD?
Dr. Narwani has been my pain specialist for almost 5 years. Since the first time I met with him, it was clear to me that I had found the right doctor for me! Dr. Narwani's entire team is professional, friendly and organized! I have been to other doctors who, even after 2 years, never really knew me. This is not the case with Dr. Narwani! He knows me and all of my health issues without having to look at my file. He's a wonderful doctor! Thanks, Dr. Narwani! Sincerely, Jill Sanders
Jill Sanders in Phoenix, AZ – Aug 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ajay Narwani, MD?
I left a bad review yesterday based on a few things. The main, how I was treated over the phone by a staff member. But after getting in today and meeting Dr. Narwani, and the other staff members, were amazing. They went out of their way to make things right. He listened to everything I had to say, came up with a treatment plan, and I left there with a very different feeling of when I went in. Thank you to Dr. Narwani and Christy for making such an effort to fix everything.
Rochelle A. in Maricopa, AZ – Apr 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ajay Narwani, MD?
Very Friendly atmosphere in office. Called to let me know that they had a cancellation and could see me 2 weeks earlier than original. Staff was polite and friendly and took time to answer questions as did Dr. Narwani. did not get that "rushed" feeling you get sometimes but felt that time was taken to ensure I was knowledgeable and comfortable with procedures etc.
John Anderson in Maricopa, AZ – Apr 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ajay Narwani, MD?
Excellent doctor with thorough knowledge and great bed side manners. He will take the time to understand your problem and will truly help you in getting better!
Scottsdale, AZ – Apr 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ajay Narwani, MD?
He's the best doctor that I have been to. So sincere, thorough, great bed side manners and knows what he is doing. Trust that he does what he does because he truly wants you to get better!
Sara in Scottsdale, AZ – Apr 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ajay Narwani, MD?
If I could see JUST Dr. Narwani, my review would be different. He is a wonderful DR, compassionate, listens, never a bad bedside manner. However, he can't seem to find the right diagnostic staff.. His front desk works really hard. I usually wait 1 to 3 hours for my appointment in an uncomfortable waiting room chair, in severe pain..it would be a great practice if they cared for existing patients..and stopped taking new. I have never waited less than an hour.
Sad in Queen Creek, AZ – Dec 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ajay Narwani, MD?
Doctor is pleasant, but his assistants and office staff are prone to mistakes. They have misplaced urine samples, called rx into wrong pharmacy, prescribed the wrong number of pills and more. It is hard to have confidence in a doctor whose office is so unreliable. Also never know which MA/RN you will see for follow up; in 6 visits I have seen 4 different providers so there is very little continuity of care. I did like the doctor himself, but have not seen him since my first visit.
Chance Gardener in Tempe, AZ – Dec 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ajay Narwani, MD?
I have had issues with my lower back for 15 years and have run the gambit of "pain specialists". I was lucky enough to receive a referral to Dr. Narwani 7 years ago and have been with him ever since. He is a true medical professional and a very compassionate individual. He understands that there is no cure all and every patient is different. He has always taken the time to listen to me and has never forced a treatment on me. I trust him implicitly and highly recommend him. Amazing doctor!
Frank W. in Gilbert, AZ – Nov 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ajay Narwani, MD?
This. Dr is something, let me tell ya a blessing an I would never think of seeing anyone else. Aj thank. You for all you do an have done for me an my family.just amazing man right. Here. Thank you
Candiann brown in Phoenix, AZ – Nov 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ajay Narwani, MD?
Takes the time to really listen to what is going on. Great doctor.
Mesa, AZ – Nov 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ajay Narwani, MD?
I have been going to Dr Narwani for eight years. He is kind and comassionate. He takes the time to really listen to your issues and works immediately with your insurance to get the best care possible. My insurance refused injections for my neck for an entire year but he never gave up. I would and have recommended him to all my friends families and even people I run into that have talked about their pain. I love the care he has provided for and am grateful to have found him when I did.
Christina M in Mesa, AZ – Oct 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ajay Narwani, MD?
I had Dr. Narwani as a provider for many years and i have to say he took very good care of me . I was pain free for the longest time, having Epidural injections helped me a lot, great Dr. haven't been to his new office but if i could i would....
Sandra Chavez in Mesa ,AZ – Aug 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ajay Narwani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Narwani?

• Pain Medicine