Dr. Ajay M. Narwani, MD

Dr. Ajay M. Narwani, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

53 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Narwani specializes in Pain Medicine and practices in Chandler, AZ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Narwani? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Narwani's Experience

See how Dr. Narwani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Narwani

Experience with Dr. Narwani
Dr. Narwani's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (46)
in Queen Creek, AZ |
If I could see JUST Dr. Narwani, my review would be different. He is a wonderful DR, compassionate, listens, never a bad bedside manner. However, he can't seem to find the right diagnostic staff.. His front desk works really hard. I usually wait 1 to 3 hours for my appointment in an uncomfortable waiting room chair, in severe pain..it would be a great practice if they cared for existing patients..and stopped taking new. I have never waited less than an hour.
in Tempe, AZ |
Doctor is pleasant, but his assistants and office staff are prone to mistakes. They have misplaced urine samples, called rx into wrong pharmacy, prescribed the wrong number of pills and more. It is hard to have confidence in a doctor whose office is so unreliable. Also never know which MA/RN you will see for follow up; in 6 visits I have seen 4 different providers so there is very little continuity of care. I did like the doctor himself, but have not seen him since my first visit.
in Gilbert, AZ |
I have had issues with my lower back for 15 years and have run the gambit of "pain specialists". I was lucky enough to receive a referral to Dr. Narwani 7 years ago and have been with him ever since. He is a true medical professional and a very compassionate individual. He understands that there is no cure all and every patient is different. He has always taken the time to listen to me and has never forced a treatment on me. I trust him implicitly and highly recommend him. Amazing doctor!
in Phoenix, AZ |
This. Dr is something, let me tell ya a blessing an I would never think of seeing anyone else. Aj thank. You for all you do an have done for me an my family.just amazing man right. Here. Thank you
Mesa, AZ |
Takes the time to really listen to what is going on. Great doctor.
in Mesa, AZ |
I have been going to Dr Narwani for eight years. He is kind and comassionate. He takes the time to really listen to your issues and works immediately with your insurance to get the best care possible. My insurance refused injections for my neck for an entire year but he never gave up. I would and have recommended him to all my friends families and even people I run into that have talked about their pain. I love the care he has provided for and am grateful to have found him when I did.
in Mesa ,AZ |
I had Dr. Narwani as a provider for many years and i have to say he took very good care of me . I was pain free for the longest time, having Epidural injections helped me a lot, great Dr. haven't been to his new office but if i could i would....
in Mesa, AZ |
I came to see Dr Narwani for lower back pain. I have Crohn's disease and cannot take NSAIDs. Opioids cause issues in the GI tract so I try to avoid those. My best options were Tylenol, Flexeril, ice and heat. My x-rays showed problems with my L4 & L5 facet joints. I opted for 3 sets of Lumbar Epidural Spinal Injections. Round 1 was not helpful, round 2 significantly helped, round 3 literally took the pain away. It has been 6 wks since the last round and I am pain free! Dr Narwani was awesome!
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Narwani and his staff are very professional, compassionate and have excellent bed side manners. I highly recommend this Pain Management Team to everyone.
in Chandler, AZ |
I'd been seeing Dr Narwani for almost 2 yrs. My last injection was to be under sedation. I woke up feeling the first injection, in excruciating pain, asked for more sedation & was told they no longer do that. This was after my procedure was started & they billed my ins for sedation. My trust level went down and I was traumatized. 1 mo. later I had wrist surgery. I had bones removed and a tendon replaced. I was only given 15 pills. Needing more, he refused & I was told to go to the ER. No help!
Have you seen Dr. Ajay M. Narwani, MD?
Are you Dr. Narwani?

Compare Dr. Narwani

Dr. Narwani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Narwani has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Narwani's Board Certifications

Completed in 2012

University Of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston

Completed in 2009

• Hindi

Dr. Narwani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Narwani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine

• Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results