Dr. Ajay Gohil, MD

Dr. Ajay Gohil, MD

Pediatric Gastroenterology | Male

Lutheran Medical Group 7900 W Jefferson Blvd Ste 201 Fort Wayne IN 46804 Get Directions

WHENEVER I SEE A CHILD , I ASK MY SELF ONLY ONE QUESTION. WHAT WILL I DO IF HE/SHE IS MY OWN SON OR DAUGHTER. So nothing more or nothing less. I treat my patient as if I treat my own child. I have always been interested in pediatrics since my medical school because it is very challenging and rewarding to provide care to sick children. I strongly believe in providing excellent and prompt care regardless of their financial or racial status. I was well trained at Riley Children Hospital, Indianapolis, Indiana which has been ranked among the top 10 best Children's Hospitals of USA.

I am interested in my physical fitness so I can advice young children also to stay physically fit by eating healthy diet and do exercise regularly. I also enjoy working with teenagers to motivate them for going in to their carrier they love. I always tell them "Patience Persistent effort  purity of mind " will  bring the success in your life.

Dr. Gohil's Experience

See how Dr. Gohil's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gohil

Dr. Gohil accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gohil has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gohil's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gohil to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Gohil's Performance
San Bernardino, CA |
Overall, I am impressed with Dr. Gohil. He always does a great job with our family, and he is obviously very knowledgeable in his field.
in Fort Wayne, IN |
He is awesome with the kids and great at explaining the medical situation to the parents!
in Old Bridge, NJ |
He is an excellent and well educated Doctor. He takes care of my children and other patients very well. He explains patient very well about his illness and educate him how to cure faster. He also follow-up with him until he is cured/feels better. He is always available and prescribes proper medication for the illness. He is very well mannered and professional. He is highly recommended.
Dr. Gohil is best doctors for my kids. Very knowledgeable doctor, he always hears us patiently and his way of treatment works best for my kids. Thank you Doctor!
Tampa, FL |
Dr. Gohil is very knowledgeable and friendly GI Doctor. He spent extra time to explain what IBS is and how we should handle it in day to day lifestyle. I would highly recommend him.
New York, NY |
I found Dr. Gohil to be very informative, intelligent and a kind / caring doctor. I recommend him fully without hesitation - he is excellent.
Dr. Gohil was great! He was very detailed and thorough in his exam and explanations. I felt very comfortable under his care.
in Chicago, IL |
Very patient Friendly environment. Doctor was very humble to my son and was pleasant to talk to. Highly recommend...
Dr . Gohil treated My son during gastroenteritis . Fantastic services by Dr.Gohil
Last year my son had issues with - Gastroenteritis. He started severe vomiting followed by diarrhea through night . We have contacted Dr.Gohil immediately, Dr.Gohil was prompt to assess condition for my son. He provided certain guidance to follow that helped us with the situation and treated my child responsibly and promptly. I would surely recommend Dr.Gohil. Services we have rendered by Dr.Gohil were simply Fantastic.
Sebring, FL |
Dr Gohil found my sons Ulcerative Colitis when his partner completely missed it months previously. His bedside manner might not be the greatest...but he knows his stuff when it comes to IBD. He predicted everything that happened to my son...it just took us awhile to get up to speed. He demanded different medications and procedures that helped my son when the hospital was hesitant. If you are looking for a doctor that knows his stuff and can deal with his delivery...he's great!
in Tampa, FL |
He is very thorough, knowledgeable and caring Doctor. He treated my child as if he treated his own. I would definitely refer to any parent.
Fort Wayne |
He took care of my daughter and helped her very accurately with her illness. He was very gentle and spend enough time in office visit. I would highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Ajay Gohil, MD?
Are you Dr. Gohil?

Compare Dr. Gohil

Dr. Gohil's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gohil says...

Children with chronic abdominal pain, chronic constipation, Diarrhea, Recurrent rectal bleeding, Gastroesophgeal Reflux, Celiac disease, Crohn's disease and Ulcerative colitis, Liver Pancreatic disorders, Children with poor growth, feeding issues as well as Obesity.

Dr. Gohil says...

15 years of experience of performing upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, Foreign body removal, pH probe and Bravo pH study for Reflux, M2A Capsule endoscopy, Anorectal Manometry and Impedence study.

Dr. Gohil's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Gastroenterology
    •  Board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatrics
    •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Dr. Gohil has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gohil's Board Certifications

• Esophagitis
    • Failure to Thrive
    • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
    • Gastritis
    • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
    • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

Riley Hosp For Chldn-U Ind Sch Med

Completed in 2001

Gujarat U

Graduated in 1974

Dr. Gohil does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gohil and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Gastroenterology

• Capsule Endoscopy
    • Colonoscopy
    • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
    • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
    • Gastroenterology Procedures