Dr. Ajay Gohil, MD

Dr. Ajay Gohil, MD

Pediatric Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Ajay Gohil, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology doctor who practices in Loxahatchee, FL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Read his story

12959 Palms West Dr Ste 210

Loxahatchee, FL 33470

• Centene
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Gohil

See how frequently Dr. Gohil performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abdominal Pain
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Constipation

Dr. Gohil's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Gohil's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gohil "I am interested in my physical fitness so I can advice young children also to stay physically fit by eating healthy diet and do exercise regularly. I also enjoy working with teenagers to motivate them for going in to their carrier they love. I always tell them "Patience Persistent effort purity of mind " will bring the success in your life."

This content was provided by Dr. Gohil " WHENEVER I SEE A CHILD , I ASK MY SELF ONLY ONE QUESTION. WHAT WILL I DO IF HE/SHE IS MY OWN SON OR DAUGHTER. So nothing more or nothing less. I treat my patient as if I treat my own child. I have always been interested in pediatrics since my medical school because it is very challenging and rewarding to provide care to sick children. I strongly believe in providing excellent and prompt care regardless of their financial or racial status. I was well trained at Riley Children Hospital, Indianapolis, Indiana which has been ranked among the top 10 best Children's Hospitals of USA."

• Pediatric Gastroenterology

• Failure to Thrive
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Vomiting Disorders

• Capsule Endoscopy
  • Colonoscopy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures

• Med College Penn
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Riley Hosp For Chldn-U Ind Sch Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Gohil has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gohil does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gohil and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gohil's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gohil to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Gohil's Performance
West Palm Beach, FL |
He is an excellent....excellent doctor who helped my daughter. Very happy with the services we received from him and his staff. Highly recommend this Doctor.
San Bernardino, CA |
Overall, I am impressed with Dr. Gohil. He always does a great job with our family, and he is obviously very knowledgeable in his field.
in Fort Wayne, IN |
He is awesome with the kids and great at explaining the medical situation to the parents!
in Old Bridge, NJ |
He is an excellent and well educated Doctor. He takes care of my children and other patients very well. He explains patient very well about his illness and educate him how to cure faster. He also follow-up with him until he is cured/feels better. He is always available and prescribes proper medication for the illness. He is very well mannered and professional. He is highly recommended.
Dr. Gohil is best doctors for my kids. Very knowledgeable doctor, he always hears us patiently and his way of treatment works best for my kids. Thank you Doctor!
Tampa, FL |
Dr. Gohil is very knowledgeable and friendly GI Doctor. He spent extra time to explain what IBS is and how we should handle it in day to day lifestyle. I would highly recommend him.
New York, NY |
I found Dr. Gohil to be very informative, intelligent and a kind / caring doctor. I recommend him fully without hesitation - he is excellent.
Dr. Gohil was great! He was very detailed and thorough in his exam and explanations. I felt very comfortable under his care.
in Chicago, IL |
Very patient Friendly environment. Doctor was very humble to my son and was pleasant to talk to. Highly recommend...
Dr . Gohil treated My son during gastroenteritis . Fantastic services by Dr.Gohil
Last year my son had issues with - Gastroenteritis. He started severe vomiting followed by diarrhea through night . We have contacted Dr.Gohil immediately, Dr.Gohil was prompt to assess condition for my son. He provided certain guidance to follow that helped us with the situation and treated my child responsibly and promptly. I would surely recommend Dr.Gohil. Services we have rendered by Dr.Gohil were simply Fantastic.
Sebring, FL |
Dr Gohil found my sons Ulcerative Colitis when his partner completely missed it months previously. His bedside manner might not be the greatest...but he knows his stuff when it comes to IBD. He predicted everything that happened to my son...it just took us awhile to get up to speed. He demanded different medications and procedures that helped my son when the hospital was hesitant. If you are looking for a doctor that knows his stuff and can deal with his delivery...he's great!
Fort Wayne |
He took care of my daughter and helped her very accurately with her illness. He was very gentle and spend enough time in office visit. I would highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Ajay Gohil, MD?
Are you Dr. Gohil?