Dr. Ajay Bansal, MD

Dr. Ajay Bansal, MD

Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Ajay Bansal, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Kansas City, KS and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Science / Ansari Nagar in 1996 and specializes in gastroenterology.Read his story

3901 Rainbow Blvd Fl 11th

Kansas City, KS 66160

Learn about Dr. Bansal

Dr. Bansal's Experience

Dr. Bansal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gastroenterology
  • Board certified in Gastroenterology

Dr. Bansal's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bansal "I am an Associate Professor in the Department of Gastroenterology at the University of Kansas Medical Center. My areas of expertise are advanced imaging for early cancers of the esophagus and the colon, esophageal motility disorders, high-risk colon polyps, inherited GI cancer syndromes and evaluating bleeding from the small bowel. I am actively involved in medical education and research in developing novel blood-based methods for diagnosis of esophageal cancer. I have published more than 50 original articles related to esophageal and colon diseases. "

This content was provided by Dr. Bansal "Educating my patients and devising a care plan in coordination are my major guiding principles. I pride myself on staying current with latest updates in my field of practice."

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Colon Cancer Screening
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Esophageal Dilatation
  • Esophageal pH Monitoring
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • High Resolution Esophageal Manometry
  • Impedance Testing

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• Saint Paul's School
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • New York Medical College
  • Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Bansal has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Bansal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bansal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bansal's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Dr. Bansal Says:

I do my best to care for my patients and to come up with a comprehensive plan. My approach is a candid discussion with my patients about their condition and prognosis. Please contact my office to provide feedback particularly in situations where you feel that I could have done a better job.

Are you Dr. Bansal?