Dr. Aino Mueller, DO

Dr. Aino Mueller, DO

Family Medicine  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Aino Mueller, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Middleburg, FL. She is 34 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Mueller is affiliated with Orange Park Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Mueller

Deliver quality medical care to the whole family and the whole person. Including early treatment and the prevention of disease, which is done through attention to the physical, emotional and spiritual dimensions of the patients.

Video

Dr. Mueller's Experience

Dr. Mueller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Mueller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mueller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mueller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mueller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mueller to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Mueller's Performance
in Middleburg, Florida |
I Have Been Seeing Ms. Mueller For A Few Years Now!! She Is an Amazing Doctor! One Of The Best I've Had In 18 Years ... Thank You Ms.Mueller For Everything You Do Your The Best!!. Thanks ,This Is From Wanda DeGolyer....
in Orange Park, FL |
I love Dr. Mueller. She takes her time with her patients,listens to every word you say and acknowledges your feelings. She works with you to develop a plan of care. I recommend her to anyone especially if you are experiencing complicated symptoms. She won't dismiss you or make you feel unimportant. Thank you Dr. Mueller. Never change, Your office staff are great as well, I love Noreen and Sarah.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Florida, middleburg |
I have been with this practice since the begging of the year. Started out seeing another doctor at one of the other locations. And one day I decided to see someone else and it was Dr Mueller and I fell in love. She is the best doctor. Very patient and I just can't say enough. If I could give her a 100 stars I would!
Jacksonville, FL |
I love Dr Mueller she very nice and she is patient and kind she take the time to explain every detail, Its a long travel for me to her office in Middleburg but she is worth the drive.
in Middleburg, FL |
Dr Mueller is the best doctor I have found, she listens to all your questions you may have recently I was in for a hospital follow up and ask her opinion about something she took the time to look it up on the internet gave me the name phone number and address of the place she recommended. There is nothing you can't discuss with her and not feel safe about it. If you have not been to see her I highly recommend you give her a try.
Orange Park, FL |
I needed a primary physician in the area and Dr. Mueller was recommended to me by a relative. I found her to be very personable. She spent a lot of time with me and seemed very interested to learn my medical history. She was very thorough and I left the office feeling very confident with my new Doctor.
in Middleburg, FL |
From the first time Dr. Mueller examined my wife, we knew we had found a new primary care physician. She actually listens & takes notes of the problems you are experiencing.She strives to solve your problem, not push the latest new drug on the market . And she cares!
Middleburg, FL |
I was very pleased with her attention to my concerns and issues. She is almost the age of my daughter so I was somewhat apprehensive initially. .Her experience and professionalism have eased by concerns.
in Orange Park, FL |
I love her. She takes her time and acts like she's really interested in what's going on with you. If you have certain problems, like a blood pressure spike, she wants to know what's going on in your life that could be causing the problem. She's takes her time and isn't in and out like other doctors I've been to. I feel comfortable with her.
in Middleburg, Fl. |
My last visit with Dr. Mueller is as always a pleasant one. Dr. Mueller is always interested in not only why you are there today, but how your health is in general. She always takes her time with her patients and shows you she cares. Awhile back when I visited her, my brother had just been diagnosed with cancer, and she took the time to help me understand the medical aspects of what to expect , his chances for complete recovery, and most of all she showed her compassion for my family. I love her
in Middleburg, FL |
She is very professional and takes the time to listen. Also followed up on visit. VERY SATISFIED.
in Green Cove Springs, FL |
Dr. Mueller is an excellent listener and we feel she is deeply concerned about our care.
in Middleburg fl |
I am 40 and I wanted a doctor to grow with and be around for long time, not to have to worry about her retiring soon. Also she and her staff are excellent very good people, and doctor Mueller listens and understands.
in Middleburg, FL |
She is probably the best primary dr I've had. She sits and listens and doesn't try to "rush" you out of the office like other doctors have. The office staff are always very nice and it's so easy top get a quick appt.
Have you seen Dr. Aino Mueller, DO?

Visit Dr. Mueller

Not Accepting New Patients
Dr. Mueller accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna

Hospitals where Dr. Mueller has admitting privileges

Orange Park Medical Center
2001 Kingsley Ave
Orange Park, FL 32073

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Mueller at Family Practice Associates of Orange Park