Dr. Ainah Tan, MD

Dr. Ainah Tan, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Ainah Tan, MD is a dermatologist in Glen Ellyn, IL and has been practicing for 1 years. She graduated from New York University School Of Medicine in 2013 and specializes in dermatology.Read her story

430 Pennsylvania Ave # 180

Glen Ellyn, IL 60137

• Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Tan

See how frequently Dr. Tan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Impetigo
Dermatitis

Dr. Tan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Tan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tan "Dr. Tan joined DuPage Medical Group in 2017 as a member of the Dermatology Department. She is known as an enthusiastic and passionate physician, from treating skin cancer to providing aesthetic dermatology procedures. She treats both pediatric and adult patients. Her clinical interests include women's skin health, acne, rosacea, skin of color, cutaneous oncology, dermatologic surgery, and vulvar dermatology. Dr. Tan specializes in cosmetic procedures including Botox, facial augmentation with fillers, and vulvar/vaginal rejuvenation. Dr. Tan received her medical degree in 2013 from New York University School of Medicine, where she graduated with honors in dermatology and was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honors society. She completed her dermatology residency at Northwestern University, where she served as Chief Resident. Dr. Tan is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, Women's Dermatologic Society, American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, and the Chicago Dermatological Society. She has written scholarly articles and has been a speaker regarding various skin disorders including acne, eczema, women's skin health, and vulvar dermatology. She is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine."

This content was provided by Dr. Tan "I believe in treating each patient as if they were my family. Each patient is a unique individual that deserves personalized care, whether it is treating acne to removing skin cancer."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • New York University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2013
  • New York University Medical Center/Bellevue Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2017

Dr. Tan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tan to family and friends

Dr. Tan's Performance

So glad a friend told me to visit Dr. Tan. She is warm and friendly and I feel very comfortable with her. Her staff was great too!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very impressed with my cosmetic consult. She explained things thoroughly and did not try to up-sell products just to make money. I was even able to completely revamp my daily routine and now the products I use are actually working.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Tan saved my life (I am not joking). I had a cyst on my breast that all my other doctors said not to worry about. I finally went to Dr. Tan hoping that she could give me an answer. Dr. Tan examined me and told me that she would like to do a biopsy because she was concerned about it and it...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have been suffering from a very serious skin condition that I have dealt with for many years. I went to more than 5 different doctors who could not help me. Dr. Tan did a thorough exam and took the time to explain the treatment and why my condition was misdiagnosed by others. She is the real deal...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Hello, thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear this and have passed your message along. Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.

Had a great experience with Dr. Tan. She did a great job with my botox and filler. Will be back.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the positive feedback! Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.