Dr. Aimee Reinglass, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female•Age 51
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Aimee Reinglass, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in West Palm Beach, FL and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Reinglass has extensive experience in Psychotic Disorders. She graduated from American University Of The Caribbean medical school in 2000. Her office accepts telehealth appointments.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Reinglass
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Reinglass treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Reinglass treats other conditions, please contact the office at (561) 616-8411.
Psychotic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that cause severe mental symptoms and disconnection from reality, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder, and substance-induced psychosis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Reinglass is experienced in the area of Psychotic Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 9 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Reinglass' experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Reinglass' conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
- Delusional Disorder
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
- Opioid Dependence
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Separation Anxiety
- Somatoform Disorders
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Reinglass accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Reinglass accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Superior Health Plan
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus