Dermatology  |
Dr. Aimee Leonard, MD
Dr. Aimee Leonard, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Springfield, MA. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Leonard is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center.

Springfield Office

3455 Main St Ste 5

Springfield, MA 01107

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Connecticare
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Health New England (HNE)
  • Tufts Health Plan
  • UniCare

Learn about Dr. Leonard

Dr. Leonard's Experience

Dr. Leonard's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Carcinoma in Situ of Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma

• Restylane® Injections
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• University Of Wisconsin / Madison
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Ny University
  • Laser & Skin Surg Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Leonard has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Leonard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leonard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Leonard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Leonard to family and friends
Dr. Leonard's Performance
in West Springfield, Ma. |
Dr. Leonard is an expert in what she does....I have had two surgeries, one on the nose and one on the side of the nose, in both cases I am glad I chose her....as good as going to a cosmetic surgeon, and I have been to one. Her attention to detail, before and after information on the process and her wonderful personality makes a scary surgery so much easier when you know you can trust her skills. Her nurses are also very good at what they do....Denise was outstanding.
in Greenfield, MA |
I've had 2 surgeries by Dr. Leonard within the last year. I don't think I've received better health care anywhere. Staff are professional and caring, and appointments are on time. Couldn't ask for more.
Springfield, MA |
Dr Leonard and her staff are caring, compassionate and skilled. They perform their procedures as though you were the only patient they had. They explain clearly what they are going to do and answer all questions thoroughly. I would definitely recommend her to family and friends.
in Enfield, CT |
Dr Leonard, Tammy and her team are wonderful! I'm so grateful that they are local to meet our needs. The Mohs Surgery is fantastic. Imagine being able to process tissue to know exactly where to remove cancer cells, leave healthy tissue, and all while you wait! I'm healing beautifully, and following the post op procedures to lessen the scar on my face. It's looking great. ?? Thank you again and God bless you all.
in East Longmeadow MA |
Dr. Leonard is a very caring and highly skilled board certified MOHS surgeon. I can personally recommend her to any person requiring surgical intervention for skin cancers as she has successfully removed malignant tissue from my body on two occasions.
in Hampden, MA |
Dr. Leonard and her staff are true professionals. I have had the Mohs surgery twice and each time was a very positive experience with excellent results. I highly recommend Dr. Leonard.
in Feeding Hills |
Very courteous, patient, and obviously very competent. Removed everything necessary with a very acceptable result.
in North Hatfield MA |
Very satisfied with the surgery and Dr. Leonard , yes would recommend to others.
in Florence, MA |
Dr. Leonard is very knowledgeable, friendly, gentle, caring and explains the surgical procedure completely. Even drew a diagram as to how the incision would be made and also closed. I have had four surgical procedures done by her and you can hardly see the scar. You really have to search to find it. I have recommended her to all of my friends. I never dread having to go when they find another basal cell as she makes an unpleasant procedure pleasant. She is an excellent surgeon.
in Amherst, MA |
Dr Leonard and her entire staff were extremely supportive and helpful during my basal cell treatment. They answered all my questions patiently and not only were very professional but were extremely pleasant. Dr Leonard did a great job with the surgery and the results (on my nose) are fantastic.
Best doctor I have ever had for Mohs. I have had 5 so far and she is the best. Hardly any scar, quick and very informative.
in Southwick, MA |
Dr. Leonard has performed two surgeries on my face for basil cell cancer in the last year. Both my experience with her treatment has been tremendous. There is very, very little scarring (probably only I can see it because I know where it is). She explains the procedure and after care so clearly, takes her time to be sure you are comfortable with what you have heard, is so gentle and caring during the procedure. I have recommended her to others without hesitation.
Hillsdale, NY |
I was referred to Dr. Leonard because of a basil cell carcinoma on my nose. Her PA, Vicki, was very professional and reassuring. Evan though I had been provided written information, she told me what to expect and how the procedure would unfold. Dr. Leonard was great. Obviously skilled, she explained what was happening as she performed Mohs surgery on my nose. The staff made sure I was comfortable throughout and I left with the knowledge that I had received the best care.
Jewett City, CT |
I was referred to Dr. Leonard by my dermatologist to remove a basal cell on my face, using the Mohs method. She and her staff did an outstanding job.
in Westfield |
Dr. Aimee Leanard and her staff were very accommodating and friendly. They took the time to explain things and answer questions. I didn't feel rushed out of the office and they performed the procedure very professionally. Thank you very much for the excellent customer service!
in Suffield, CT |
Unfortunately I have had to have 3 different Mohs surgeries over the past 5 years but FORTUNATELY I had Dr Leonard as my surgeon. She is great! Her work is perfect and she is understanding and compassionate. I have no reservations what-so-ever in recommending her and her staff.
in South Hadley, MA |
While Dr. Leonard is very caring and compassionate, she is also a highly skilled surgeon. I had MOHS surgery on a fairly good sized lesion on my nose. She did an amazing job on the repair of it. I found the office staff to be very professional and willing to help with any questions or concerns I had.
in WEST SPRINGFIELD |
Dr Leonard is very professional and a very skilled doctor
in Ludlow, MA |
Dr. Leonard was compassionate and caring. She answered my questions. She explained everything she was doing and what she planned to do. I would highly recommend Dr. Leonard to my family and friends as I know they would receive excellent care for a dermatological problem.
in Agawam, MA |
The best of the best. Did not look forward to my surgery, however Dr Leonard and her staff were so amazing in every aspect of the process that if I ever had to do it again I know I would be in terrific hands. Thank you Dr. Leonard.
in East Longmeadow |
I have had three Mohs surgeries performed flawlessly by Dr Leonard. All of them were very successful with no pain and no scarring. Dr Leonard made me feel very comfortable as her patient and it is a pleasure to recommend her to others.
in Glastonbury, CT |
Dr. Leonard and her staff provided outstanding customer service when making appointments, and, during surgery and post-surgery visits. They took time to describe the steps for surgery/post-surgery and provided detailed, written instructions on how to care for yourself post-surgery. Dr. Leonard and staff were very polite and the medical room and waiting area were clean and pleasant. A definite "recommend" to friends and family.
in Westfield, MA |
As good as Dr Leonard is, hoping for zero appointments from now on. My overall experience was excellent but hoping I don't have to go back again. Very professional environment.
in Springfield, MA |
Very professional, competent, good communications skills, and a pleasant personality. Would recommend her to anyone needing a dermatologist who specializes in the MOHS procedure.
in Springfield, MA |
Very competent and caring.
in Ware, MA |
She is so professional, very articulate, and explains the procedure. Great answering any questions I had and her staff is wonderful too. They are friendly, explain what they are doing and give a handout at the end for continuing care. This doctor makes you feel very comfortable and knows how to treat patients.
in Westfield, MA |
Great experience. Very comforting, efficient and called to find out how I was doing.
Longmeadow, MA |
Kind, considerate and professional. Answers questions and explains what and why she is doing what she is doing.
in Enfield, CT |
I found Dr Leonard and her staff to be very professional. I was never uncomfortable and they answered all my questions and concerns. It was a very good experience.
in Southampton, MA |
Dr. Leonard and her staff were courteous, professional, and did an amazing job of making me feel at ease. I would highly recommend her and her staff - Wendy, Tammy and Vicki.
in Belchertown, MA |
Dr. Leonard and staff are very professional and caring. Dr Leonard did an excellent job sewing me up. In only two weeks my scar in minimal. She is great.
in Pelham, MA |
Doctor Leonard is very caring, knowledgeable, and takes time to answer questions and explain what will happen. Very personable and kind during the procedure. I would highly recommend her.
Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Leonard is an excellent doctor. Calm, patient, dedicated and caring.
in Columbus, GA |
Wonderful doctor. I appreciate that she is fellowship trained as well as so many doctors practicing mohs are not. Highly recommend
New York, NY |
Very professional and respectful. Would highly recommend.
in Fall River, MA |
great doctor and conscientious!
in White plains NY |
She is a caring and lovely Doctor. Very competent.
in Enfield, CT |
My oncology surgery consultation appointment was scheduled at 1:30 pm. I was taken into a treatment room about 1:45 & spent about 10 minutes with the nurse/assistant, then left alone. I finally saw the doctor at 2:35 for about 7 minutes. Other than the assistant stepping back about 2:15 to tell me the doctor was running behind I was left alone in that room for almost 40 min. The stress of being there for an oncology consult aside, a doctor who runs an hour behind is not acceptable.
Have you seen Dr. Aimee Leonard, MD?
Are you Dr. Leonard?

Visit Dr. Leonard

Dr. Leonard accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Blue Care Elect PPO
  • Connecticare
    Connecticare HMO
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Health New England (HNE)
  • Tufts Health Plan