Dr. Aimar Mack, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism ·  Female · Age 44

Dr. Mack
2376 Cypress Cir Ste 202 Conway, SC 29526

Dr. Aimar Mack, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Conway, SC and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from South Carolina U, College Of Medicine in 2001 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

Dr. Mack accepts

Dr. Mack accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for South Carolina

Dr. Mack treats this condition more than 99% of her peers

Thyroid Cancer

Dr. Mack treats Thyroid Cancer more than 98% of her peers

Dr. Mack treats this condition more than 98% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Follicular Adenocarcinoma

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Tumor: Other than Malignant

2.6

Dr. Mack?
Dr. Mack's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aimar Mack, MD
This Dr. seemed bipolar when she speaks. On the 2nd visit with her. She stated, "that a paper was filled out incorrectly." She then threw the paper and started yelling "to get out of her office." She needs mental health counseling. I heard her yelling at a patient when I arrived and dismissed it as the patient's fault. Surprised at how unprofessional she was. Use caution with her and judge for yourself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aimar Mack, MD?
Dr. Mack evaluated me for cushings. The only means of evaluation was 24 hour urines when in fact you need blood work as well. When my urine came back normal she told me that she didn't want to see me again and my symptoms would resolve in a year. When they got worse, I called back she told me my labs she wasn't impressed see my family doctor. I was referred to another endocrinologist had a full workup diagnosed with cushings and have a tumor. I am the 3rd patient of hers she disregarded with thi
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aimar Mack, MD?
Great compared to the yo yo that took half my thyroid out. He did not follow up with me. She was on the spot. Got me feeling as well as can be expected. Weight loss working pretty good. She seems to be fine to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aimar Mack, MD?
This doctor is stubborn and does not listen well...and that nearly killed me. Truth. She paid no attention to labs and ordered radiation that nearly ruined my kidneys. Her nurse was rude and unhelpful. If you ask Dr Mack a question she bristles and seemingly takes the question as a knock on her knowledge. She also seems to be out of touch with the most current procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aimar Mack, MD?
Dr. Mack has a very unique personality that I can definitely appreciate. She is extremely knowledgeable & was able to pen point my condition immediately by ordering the proper testing necessary to do so. I was eager to refer her to others that seemed to be suffering. They were also pleased with her findings. If you are having trouble figuring out exactly what is going on with your body, Dr. Mack, along with her expertise will most definetely get to the bottom of it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aimar Mack, MD?
Dr. mack is so knowledgeable on all facets of diabetes. I have been an type 1 diabetic for 43 years and having been married to a Marine never really had just one endocrinologist I have been blessed with finding Dr. Mack. I would recommend her to anyone dealing with diabetes especially those that are considered brittle. THE BEST!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aimar Mack, MD?
Most unethical dr ever. Minimal testing done, guesses at medicine dosages until your levels show "normal" . I called to find out why my lab work was so minimal, no return phone call, only a certified letter in the mail 3 days later stating she will no longer see me. I saw this doctor for years and never received answers... Ended up in the emergency room due to thyroid issues only to find out I had Hashimotos and a non working thyroid-Something she never tested me for. Contacting medical board.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aimar Mack, MD?
I found Dr Mack to be a caring and intelligent physician. Her diagnosis was correct, and her treatment was thorough and effective. I would definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aimar Mack, MD?
This doctor does not have any bedside manner. You don't tell a young pregnant diabetic lady, "I wish diabetics would consider not getting pregnant" Needs to learn to be more compassionate and understand the needs of her patients. Would never recommend this doctor to anyone and looking for other options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aimar Mack, MD?
I would never recommend his doctor. It was my worst experience ever. She never even asked me what my symptoms were. Not friendly or knowledgeable. Told me I need my thyroid out and didn't recommend a biopsy first. Staff very unfriendly. They don't know anything about billing, co-pays, or out of pocket expenses. Just very poor service. There is no likelihood of ever recommending this doctor but I have to put 1 star to submit thus survey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aimar Mack, MD?
Best & most knowledgeable doctor I've ever seen. She also takes her time & answers any questions. Great bedside manners. Great doctor all around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aimar Mack, MD?
My spouse was referred to this practice by his primary physician, needed to reschedule his appointment due to last minute issues &, no matter what time of day you call "lines are always BUSY", sends you directly to an outside operator who will verbally tell you "lines are busy, call back in 5 min" and in an hour let alone 5-30min, same story. Could never get ahold of physician or any staff, don't respond to messages that you may leave the operators to deliver. Will not ever recommend to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aimar Mack, MD?
She never makes eye contact. Grunts when asked questions. Receptionist acts like she is doing you a favor by opening the window to speak. Lots of big egos for poor service. The bottom 10% medical grads have to work somewhere right? Would not recommend to a friend, somewhere a Burger King is missing their french fry girl.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aimar Mack, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mack?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mack treats patients.