Dr. Aijuan Wang, MD

Dr. Aijuan Wang, MD

Pediatrics | Female

Dr. Aijuan Wang, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Edison, NJ. She is 54 years old. Dr. Wang is affiliated with Saint Peter's Hospital.

Dr. Wang's Experience

See how Dr. Wang's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wang

Dr. Wang accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Wang has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wang to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Wang's Performance
in south plainfield, nj |
I would and have already recommended Dr. Wang to many people. My daughter just turned 8 years old and Dr. Wang has been her Dr. since she was a week old. This Doctor cares about her patients she always picks her phone up in the middle of the night. What doctor does that anymore. She also comes in on Sundays if you need her to. She is the most caring Doctor. She treats u you like a person and not a number. She never says she is booked if a child is sick she will wait for you after hours.
in Basking ridge nj |
Dr. Wang has been my children’s doctor for 13 years. She is very professional, knowledgeable, and caring. That goes a long way in patient’s faith. When my daughter got sick and went to the ER out of the state, she replied to our phone call and helped us to communicate with the doctors and nurses there to ensure that my daughter could receive the best care far away from home. She followed up my daughter’s progress until we came back to NJ even when she was attending a conference in California
New York, NY |
The staff in the office is not responsible for what they have promised to do. I have to call multiple times to follow up on getting my kid's immunization records from them. One girl even asked me to clear the bill which I never received before they can release any records to me. The bill she claimed I owe was back to 2015 and I have never received any bill from them!
in Edison, NJ |
Every visit we feel like we are being rush. We were never able to get all our concern before she rush out the door. When we were finally able to get to our questions, the answer we got was rude and discouraging further question. We switched Doc for our daughter because this Doc just doesn't care. If you want a Doc who is willing to spend time with you and answer all your concern this is not the one.
Have you seen Dr. Aijuan Wang, MD?
Are you Dr. Wang?

Compare Dr. Wang

Dr. Wang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Wang has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wang's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Wang does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
    Bridgeport Hospital
    Ny Med College

• Chinese

Dr. Wang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Wang does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.