Dr. Ahmet Dervish, MD

Pain Medicine ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Dervish

BayCare Clinic Pain & Rehab Medicine

2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay, WI 54311

Dr. Ahmet Dervish, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Green Bay, WI and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from University Of Uludag in 1986 and specializes in pain medicine and musculoskeletal radiology.

Dr. Dervish's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dervish

2.3

Dr. Dervish?
Dr. Dervish's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ahmet Dervish, MD
Dr. Dervish was incredibly professional and very understanding. I have been struggling with severe back pain for quite some time now. The pain was debilitating, and it was struggle even going to work. He listened to all my concerns and provided me with the pain relief I had been seeking. I have never been disappointed with his care. I would recommend to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmet Dervish, MD?
Dr. Dervish has administered several epidural cortisone injections b/w c7 and t1 in the past two years. Others went fine until the one I had two weeks ago, leaving me with a very dangerous cervical epidural hematoma (blood accumulating between c3 and t4. After a trip to the ER, I was admitted for risky emergency surgery to remove it. The consequences either way were possible para or quad paralysis. I am thankful that Dr. Chyatte with Prevea was a skilled surgeon. Very scary situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmet Dervish, MD?
2012 was the first time I experienced a herniated disc 2017 was my 2nd time the pain was unbearable. I first went to see my regular doctor Dr. Duwell . He contacted Dr Dervish's office they got me into Aurora that day for a MRI Dr. Dervish met with me explained everything. Next day got me in for steroid injection in my back. Very personable guy, friendly, knowledgeable, never felt rushed, he made sure he answered all my questions. Nurses are A plus. Great experience both times 2012 & 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmet Dervish, MD?
Dr Dervish is very kind and considerate. He explained every step of the procedure and took great care to assure my understanding. Together, we were able to formulate a plan and it was successful. I have returned to him for additional procedures and anticipate successful outcomes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmet Dervish, MD?
1st visit was a long visit explaining symptoms and being examined. He spent most of the time yawning, not kidding, at least 2 dozen times. Went in to have injections, we went over the same information, apparently he wasn't paying attention the 1st time, had to sign another form to have additional injections, because he didn't realise I was sore in more than 1 area. I will never visit this office again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmet Dervish, MD?
A wonderful doctor who took the time to talk to me, asking me many questions so that he could assess my pain. He decided to do steroid injections and this was preformed the next day. Very happy with him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmet Dervish, MD?
I wouldn't call him a Dr!The nurse is with you longer than he is.He doesn't listen to you about anything!How can these supposed pain doctors know anything about pain when they aren't in pain.Im telling anyone don't waste your time with this jerk!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmet Dervish, MD?
Essentially treated me like a junky wanting pills and when I asked him what I could do for my pain besides pills, he told me to do my homework, wrote me a prescription for pain meds, then told me to come back in a month. Didn't recommend any physical therapy, massages, chiro, etc. What should have been a 15 min. appointment turned into an hour of him lecturing me for being on the pain medication I am on. (keep in mind he ended up writing me a script for it anyway after asking how many I wanted)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmet Dervish, MD?
Very kind, caring, and knowledgable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmet Dervish, MD?
He was very friendly, caring, listened to my medical concerns
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmet Dervish, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dervish?

A Board Certified anesthesiologist with BayCare Clinic since 2001, Dr. Ahmet Dervish has special interests in low back and neck pain, myofascial pain syndrome, spinal stenosis, cancer pain, post-surgical neuropathic pain, and cervical and lumbar face...

• Pain Medicine

1992
1986

• Turkish

Dr. Dervish accepts

Dr. Dervish accepts the following insurance:

American Enterprise Group
Commercial Insurance Company
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
HealthPartners
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicaid
Providence Health Plans
Thrivent Financial
Tricare
Universal American

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check Dr. Dervish's experience treating your condition or procedure

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Dervish treats patients.