Dr. Ahmer Ghori, MD

Dr. Ahmer Ghori, MD

Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery  |
Dr. Ghori is a Harvard Trained Surgeon and did a spine fellowship at Leatherman Spine Center, where he trained with Neurosurgery & Orthopaedic Spine Surgery. He brings the best of both worlds - Neurosurgery Spine & Orthopedic Spine - in caring for spine patients. His research has been published in several peer-reviewed surgical journals, he has authored several book chapters on spine surgery, and he has presented his work at national level meetings. He scored 98th percentile on the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (ABOS) Part 1 Board Exam (2015), which places him in the top 2% of all surgeons who took this exam. During your visit with Dr. Ghori he will explain your diagnosis, answer all your questions, and provide you with a clear treatment plan.

7920 W Jefferson Blvd Ste 100

Fort Wayne, IN 46804

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Ghori

See how frequently Dr. Ghori performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spondylosis
high
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Spine Disorders

Dr. Ghori's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ghori "Dr Ghori's believes in educating patients about their condition, and using a rational step-wise treatment plan. He emphasizes conservative care and when appropriate minimally invasive cervical and lumbar surgical options."

• Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Orthopedic Neck Surgery
  • Orthopedic Spine Reconstructive Surgery
  • Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Dr. Ghori does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Injuries
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Pseudoarthrosis
  • Sciatica
  • Spondylarthropathy
  • Spondylosis
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy

• Anterior Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery With Fusion
  • Anterior Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery With Plating and Fusion
  • Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery (ALIF)
  • Artificial Disc Replacement
  • Cervical Artificial Disc Replacement
  • Cervical Disc Replacement
  • Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy
  • Lumbar Fusion
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lumbar Microdiscectomy
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
  • Percutaneous Vertebroplasty
  • Posterior Cervical Laminectomy
  • Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery (PLIF)
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Fracture Treatment
  • Total Disc Replacement
  • XLIF® (eXtreme Lateral Interbody Fusion) Procedure

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Miami University
  • Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Surgery Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015
  • Leatherman Spine Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Ghori has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ghori has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ghori does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ghori and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ghori's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ghori to family and friends
Dr. Ghori's Performance
in Wabash |
My procedure went very well and I would recommend him to family and friends.
in Fort Wayne |
My experience was Doctor ONE was a very good one the staff there is very friendly,very polite, and courteous they listen and answer every question that you may have . And I definitely would recommend my friends to come here . What a great team keep up the good work guys
in Ft Wayne, IN |
The whole experience at ONE was great. We didn't have to wait to get checked-in and the registration process was very smooth. It wasn't more than a few minutes that we were called back to see Dr. Ghori. He was terrific and very professional. He answered all of our questions and gave me all the options. We were very impressed and so grateful for ONE getting us in on such short notice. Also, we loved the board showing the status of each doctor. We would recommend ONE and especially Dr. Ghori
in Columbia City, IN |
I had a very good expierence with Dr. Ghori. Very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend him.
in Convoy ohio |
I had an excellent visit with Dr. Ghori. I feel that he is going to fix me
in Sturgis, MI |
We had an initial misunderstanding about the length of the proposed incision, which caused some disappointment post surgery. However we were able to discuss the issue and move forward. My first post operative visit seemed a bit rushed, but my 3rd and final visit Dr. Ghori took the time to make sure all questions and concerns were addressed. I have had a very good outcome so far.
in Fort Wayne, IN |
Very good feedback provided on all questions asked. Consultation appointment with my wife and I to decide on surgery was above expectation. Extremely good experience with Dr. Ghori and fusion surgery.
in Ft Wayne, IN |
I met with Dr. Ghori to discuss a pain and numbness in my left leg. After reviewing my MRI results, it was quickly determined that I had a sequestered disc at L5 S1. I elected to have the surgery with Dr. Ghori. He was very clear and informative in delivering all the information I needed to feel comfortable with the process. On the day of surgery, he arrived early. He came to the prep room to greet me and ask how I was doing. Surgery went quickly and smoothly. Dr. Ghori did an outstanding job!
in Ft Wayne, IN |
I have the highest regards for Dr. Ghori and his abilities. He is easy to talk to and he gives a thorough explanation of what is going on and what needs to be done. He operated on my L3, L4, and my L5 areas and the pain that I was experiencing (in my back and hip) has gone away. The surgery was in March and everything is doing great. If I needed anything else to be looked at and fixed, he is the one I will go to again.
in Leo, In |
Dr. Ghori and his staff provided a level of care many never dream of reaching. He treated me like a friend and really had my health and comfort as his top priority. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone who would need his guidance and professional services. As you know if you're reading this review, back surgery is not something you take lightly. Finding a surgeon you can trust is an important decision and Dr. Ghori is, without a doubt, that surgeon! Thanks again Dr. Ghori!!!
in Warsaw, IN |
Dr. Ghori made me feel comfortable as soon as he walked in the room. He explained my condition and how he would treat it in terms that were easy to understand. He answered my many questions and helped calm my fears. He took alot of time to speak with me so I didn't feel rushed. I highly recommend Dr. Ghori if you need back surgery!! I can honestly say that my quality of life is so much better because my surgery was a success!!
in Ft Wayne, IN |
My experience with Dr Ghori is excellent and very rewarding. His Professional and Inspirational attitude is the best. I am very grateful and blessed to have him as my Orthopaedic Surgeon.
in Ft Wayne, IN |
I had several office visits with Dr. Ghori before my surgery for sciatica pain and from my first visit I felt very comfortable with him. Very caring, generous with his time and informative. He did decompression surgery on S1 and L4-5 and I immediately had very substantial (96-98%) relief. Great admiration for the doctor!
in Huntington, Indiana |
I was suffering with such severe back pain from my L5-S1 and needed a discectomy. I could not walk without a wheelchair or a walker to assist me. Dr. Ghori was fast at getting me in, and getting my problem taken care of. Today is my 11th day after my surgery and I was able to walk pain free into his office for my post op check up. I can't think Dr. Ghori enough. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is a wonderful surgeon and his relationships with his patients is extraordinary!
Outstanding physician who made my back pain disappear!
in Ft Wayne, IN |
Dr. Ghori was the first doctor who helped me understand what the real problem with my back. He took the time. He spoke to me with clear and easy to understand style. I choose him because he was Harvard educated. Now after having surgery by Dr Ghori I would recommend him to every family member and friend. this caring man who helped me more than I can write on here.
in Auburn, IN |
Dr. Ghori was the first physician I have visited that explained my pain in a way I could understand. His office was friendly and quick. The best part was I actually got to see the doctor! What a difference it made. I recommend Dr. Ghori.
in Fishers, IN |
Excellent communication. Extremely knowledgeable. Showed extremely high level of concern for patient well being and put patients ( Father in Law) well being above everything!
Chicago, IL |
I had a family member see Dr. Ghori for a host of problems that never seemed to be identified with other doctors. In just one meeting, my family was thrilled with the level of care and service that was provided. There was a huge difference between everyone we had seen up to this point and Dr. Ghori. I will tell everyone I know how much better an experience we had with Dr. Ghori than other providers.
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Ghori examined my grandfather for what we assumed was a problem with his lower back. However, after a very thorough examination and review of his MRI he was able to determine that my grandfather has been receiving the wrong treatment from his pain management specialists in Indianapolis. He wasn't suffering from problems associated with his lower back but his neck. If we had seen Dr. Ghori earlier in the process he could have been treated properly faster. I highly recommend his services.
in Ft Wayne, IN |
Dr. Ghori is an excellent doctor. He made me feel incredibly comfortable; he took the time to really listen to my needs. He has changed my life forever!!! THANKS
in El Paso, TX |
I have had the pleasure to work for Dr.Ghori he has to be one of not many humble and honest dotocr. Dr. Ghori always toke his time with all his patients answered all concerns they may have. Him and his beautiful family have been a blessing to have meet and know. He is always thinkin of others and all doing what he felt in his heart is best . KEEP UP THE WORK DR.GHORI THANKS .
in akron, oh |
Will absolutely recommend this physician to all my family members. He was polite, excellent bed side manners, not to mention changed my life with my surgery. Thank you Dr.Ghori , forever making a difference.
in El Paso, TX |
Dr Ghori is a very compassionate physician who puts his patients at ease by helping them understand what is going on and is very truthful and honest. I had my first visit today and he had a calming demeanor and made me feel very relaxed and at ease. He asked me what i thought and the next step in the process.
in El Paso, TX |
Very efficient, very friendly informative.
in El Paso, TX |
He explained everything efficiently,I feel very good about it.
in El Paso, TX |
Dr.Ghori verified my past medical history including MRI studies.He told me I don't need surgery. He is very honest.
in El Paso, TX |
Excellent service very professional.
in El Paso, TX |
He's very patient and very through. He explained my condition well. Very knowledegable about the spine.
in El Paso, TX |
Dr.Ghori is very helpful, informative . I felt confotable with the whole staff.
in El Paso, TX |
Dr Ghori is very polite, and thorough. He asked me if I understood my treatment plan, and spent time answering my questions (I had a big list !). He acknowledged my family members and addressed their concerns very patiently. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a consultation. Ghori's office staff is very helpful, I was reminded of my appointment, and given clear instructions on what to bring with me.
in El Paso, TX |
I understood how he explained himself. I felt comfortable with Dr.Ghori.
in El Paso, TX |
fast easy and he answered all my questions and was straight forward with me
in El Paso, TX |
He is a very professional doctor I felt happy with the visit he was very informative and explained my condition well.
in El Paso, TX |
He's an educated doctor that speaks well for his good experience.
in El Paso, TX |
He's friendly and knowledgeable, and informative.
in El Paso, TX |
Everyone is very polite.He makes patients feel at ease.
in El Paso, TX |
He takes his time examining and explaining. He's compassionate. He's practicle and very knowledgeable in his explanations.
in El Paso, TX |
He is straight foward he doesn't beat around the bush, he tell it like it is. I highly recommend him.
in El Paso, TX |
We like the attention that he provided to us, we are taking good benefit of his care. He is good doctor.
in El Paso, TX |
Dr.Ghori is very knowledgeable, he is explains my conditions throughly.
in El Paso, TX |
It was good, Dr.Ghori is very polite and respectful.
in El Paso, TX |
He explained very well my problems, he was very patient in describing what i have.Very attentive.
in El Paso, TX |
Outstanding visit, very informative.
in El Paso, TX |
I will most certainly be recommending Dr Ghori to anyone and everyone who asks
Very educating.
in El Paso, TX |
I liked how his staff attended me, I feel confrotable with Dr.Ghori. I understood my problem.
in El Paso, TX |
He seems like a very caring person.
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. Ghori was thorough in explaining the mri 's and in answering our questions.
in El Paso, TX |
Very well explained to us all are needs a questions we had were answered. Will recommend to others thank you Dr. Ghori Have a lot of confidence with Dr Ghori.
Have you seen Dr. Ahmer Ghori, MD?
Are you Dr. Ghori?

Visit Dr. Ghori

Dr. Ghori accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Ghori has admitting privileges