Dr. Ahmed Yousry, MD

Dr. Ahmed Yousry, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Dr. Ahmed Yousry, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Jersey City, NJ and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Alexandria School Of Medicine in 1992 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

377 Jersey Ave Ste 250

Jersey City, NJ 07302

• Amerihealth
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Devon Health
  • Health Net
  • MagnaCare

Learn about Dr. Yousry

See how frequently Dr. Yousry performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Yeast Infections
Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Dr. Yousry's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Yousry "We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Alexandria School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Alexandria School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Mount Sinai Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Yousry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yousry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yousry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yousry's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yousry to family and friends

Dr. Yousry's Performance

I'm happy I chose him as my Gyn because he explains everything thoroughly and listens to you carefully. Takes his time and not trying to rush you out the room. Very dedicated. I referred all my friends and co-workers to him and they're happy with his service. The staff is Awesome as well. Keep up...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is amazing! He delivered our baby boy and we’re so happy he was welcomed into the world. He is friendly, and confident doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Yousry is amazing! We couldn’t be happier! He delivered our baby girl and we’re so happy she was welcomed into the world by such a knowledgeable, friendly, and confident doctor. He has a comforting smile and demeanor that instantly puts us at ease. He also was my doctor when I had a miscarriage...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Yousry is a good doctor but they really got to work on their appointment schedules. Waiting an hour is a must and sometimes it goes up to 2 hours. I was forced to switch my appointment due to the doctor leaving early and I've waited past the time of my original appointment. Ridiculous.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been a patient of Dr. Ahmed Yousry for about 6 years. He is one of the kindest, professional, and knowledgeable MDs that I have ever visited. He has always made himself available when I have had a GYN concern( offering me an immediate appointnment to discuss any concerns), in between my...more
Are you Dr. Yousry?