Dr. Ahmed Siddiqi, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 32

Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Ahmed Siddiqi, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Red Bank, NJ and has over 8 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine, New York, NY in 2014. He is affiliated with medical facilities Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center and Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Ahmed Siddiqi, MD

Orthopaedic Institute of Central Jersey

365 Broad St Red Bank, NJ 07701

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Siddiqi with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Community Medical Center.

These providers are on the medical staff of Community Medical Center.

Dr. Siddiqi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Siddiqi

Great Surgeon
Fantastic Surgeon ! I was referred to Dr. Siddiqi by my regular Ortho group due to the seriousness and specialization needed for my condition (hip revision due to metallosis). Dr. Siddiqi took his time explaining everything completely and answering all our questions. Surgery went well and again Dr. Siddiqi thoroughly explained everything done and my prognosis is very good. Highly recommend him and his team !
  • Long wait times
Mike C. – Sep 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmed Siddiqi, MD?
Must amazing doctor ever. I had partial knee replacement & was walking without a walker or cane within 1.5 weeks. All physical therapy is done through an app & him & his team are great at communicating through the app too!! Highly recommend!!!
Ligia De Jesus – Aug 22, 2022
Glad I had my knee surgery with Dr. Siddiqi
I had my partial knee replacement done in early May and I want to tell everyone out there that you should believe the reviews. Dr. Ahmed Siddiqi is awesome! Through his advanced knowledge and surgical skills, I was up and walking hours after surgery with little to no discomfort. Dr. Siddiqi is readily available after surgery for any questions or concerns you may have. Dr. Siddiqi and his entire team are kind, responsive, and compassionate. I recommend Dr. Siddiqi to anyone contemplating knee or hip surgery.
Pat C – Jun 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmed Siddiqi, MD?
Great overall experience and results
Total Hip replacement. This is my second one but first time with Dr Siddiqi. Things are done differently than 6 years ago at the other Ortho. The differences were concerning me, new doctor, new techniques. My first interaction with Dr Siddiqi and his team was wonderful and reassuring. Time was taken to answer all my concerns and things were explained to my satisfaction. You can get every little detail if you want, but some things I prefer not to ponder. Post surgery-went home same day, a total about 12 hours for the whole process from door to door at my house. Needed some pain pills for the first three days then just acetaminophen for inflammation and pain. It’s a testimony to a good clean surgery when there is minimal pain and incisions are clean and neat. Bravo Dr Siddiqi and assisting surgical team! My overall experience was different than last time, but the end result is wonderful and well worth the worry going in to the whole process. Highly recommend Dr Siddiqi! Brian A
Brian A – Apr 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmed Siddiqi, MD?
I had partial knee replacement inJan. Dr Siddiqi is a wonderful surgeon. He is very caring, answers every question and spends as much time as needed explaining procedures. His team are also great.
Mar 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmed Siddiqi, MD?
He found what caused my pain!
Dr Siddiqi was the fourth orthopedic surgeon that I saw but the first doctor to diagnose my problem. He’s the best!
  • Long wait times
Kathie Giaquinto – Mar 02, 2022
great doctor!
very knowledgable, listened to my thoughts and suggestions. all around great experience!
Joe – Feb 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmed Siddiqi, MD?
I had a partial knee replacement with Dr. Siddiqi. The doctor, and his staff, were awesome: very professional, always available to answer my questions or concerns. I could not have asked for better care or attention. I have recommended Dr. Siddiqi to several of my acquaintances and family that are considering surgery. Awesome team!
Patricia Atkin – Jan 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmed Siddiqi, MD?
I recently had a partial knee replacement and would highly recommend Dr. Siddiqi. From my first visit with him I was very impressed with his training and experience with robotic knee surgery. I met with three doctors and so happy I had Dr. Siddiqi perform my surgery. I am four weeks out and had very little bruising and swelling and can walk perfectly fine. I walked the entire Short Hills Mall for two hours and had absolutely no pain that day or the following day. Highly recommend Dr. Siddiqi. He is kind, caring and takes the time to answer all your questions before and after surgery.
Dec 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmed Siddiqi, MD?
I can’t say enough great things about Dr. Siddiqi. I had both knees replaced one in May 2021 and it went so well had the other done July 2021! So glad I was referred to him I would recommend to anyone looking to have knee replacement! His team Jared who I constantly sent e mails with questions was very patient and always answered my questions. Jennifer his surgical coordinator made the whole process seamless! I am so happy to not be in pain & looking forward to getting my life back! Thank you Team Siddiqi
Ginger Illiano – Aug 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmed Siddiqi, MD?
I had TKR 3 days ago 8/18/21 and I am amazed by the lack of swelling in my knee. The most painful thing I experienced was from the tourniquet they applied on my left thigh. I had a lot of bruising but its subsiding already. One day after surgery and I could get the knee past 90 degrees, today I'm well past that. The only thing I am trying to get used to is the noise coming from the implant. It sounds like clicking and popping and feels strange. I read up on that and it seems that once the tissues heal that this will lessen. So far so good. I had friends that had TKR and they complained about pain. I am already walking without the walker and half the time I'm using the cane.
BIll – Aug 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmed Siddiqi, MD?
Dr. Siddiqi was fantastic from the first time I was examined through my knee replacement. So glad I found him and his team.
Michael F. – Jun 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmed Siddiqi, MD?
Dr. Siddiqui was amazing he has new concepts on the replacement which most people think very weird but they are amazing it all works well can’t tell you how pleased I am I am only 10 days out from surgery she has been sweet helpful nice patient amazing never met a surgeon like him With great new ideasnew ideas
Kay Callaghan, Manasquan, NJ – May 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmed Siddiqi, MD?
I recently had a knee replacement performed by Dr. Siddiqi. From my initial visit, he made me feel very comfortable about the surgery and provided me with a wealth of information and resources. My surgery experience was excellent and I went home the same day. When I had my follow up with him, he once again was very informative and answered my many questions. Dr. Siddiqi is kind, caring and made a stressful situation very smooth for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Siddiqi.
Kathy Diamond – Apr 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmed Siddiqi, MD?
I was very impressed with Dr. Siddiqi’s knowledge of knee problems and surgery methods. He was very attentive to my questions and did not hesitate to answer them quickly. He also has a pleasant personality and made me feel comfortable about my future surgery.
Judy – Mar 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmed Siddiqi, MD?
Dr.Siddiqi and his team are very compassionate and took the time to listen to my concerns. No question is too small- and he is willing to discuss treatments and procedures in great detail. He was very easy to reach for any issues that I might have whether it was a medication refill or discussing follow up plans. I would like to say thank you- because of Dr Siddiqi and his team I’ll be able to get back to doing all the things I used to love( hiking,biking, traveling) and get back to a career I love( Nursing). You guys are the BEST!!
Mar 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmed Siddiqi, MD?
Dr. Siddiqi and his entire staff are absolutely amazing!!!! They respond to emails quickly and always call back on a timely basis. They eased me and my family throughout the surgery process. I had a knee replacement and I have not been painfree like this in years. People do not believe me when I tell them I did not go to physical therapy even for 1 day and how great my motion is. Dr. Siddiqi is an absolute gem and such a gifted surgeon. His approach to knee replacement is so simplified. I recommend anyone and everyone to go see Dr. Siddiqi for anyone considering a knee replacement. He gave me my life back. His entire team is amazing. #TeamSiddiqi
Feb 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmed Siddiqi, MD?
Dr. Siddiqi is one of the best doctors I have ever met. I have been to so many doctors over the past 2 years and he is one of the few doctors that actually sits and listens and answers all questions. He breaks down things in simple terms so it is easy to understand and makes sense. I am undergoing revision knee surgery and I have so much confidence in him right after the first visit of meeting with him. His staff is undergoing some changes but as long as Dr. Siddiqi is doing my surgery I know I will have a great outcome. Highly recommend Dr. Siddiqi to all my family and friends!
Jan 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmed Siddiqi, MD?
Recently my mother-in-law needed to be evaluated due to some issues she was having in her knees. Dr. Siddiqi took his time to examine and understand what was happening. My mother-in-law is very hesitant with surgery so procedures but Dr. Siddiqi made her feel comfy and by reassuring her, we are all set to go for her surgery soon! Looking forward to having my MIL run around with my kids (somewhat less) pain free.
Jan 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmed Siddiqi, MD?
Took care of my mom like she was family! Detailed, precise diagnoses.
Jan 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmed Siddiqi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Siddiqi?