Dr. Ahmed Radwan, MD

Dr. Ahmed Radwan, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Ahmed Radwan, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in O Fallon, IL. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Radwan is affiliated with HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital.

O'Fallon Family and Sports Medicine

1512 N Green Mount Rd Ste 200

O Fallon, IL 62269

Learn about Dr. Radwan

Dr. Radwan's Experience

Dr. Radwan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Radwan "Inspired by our Franciscan values of Respect, Care, Competence and Joy, HSHS Medical Group providers are devoted to elevating the patient as the focus of our existence. We will prioritize our decision-making to place the needs of our patients first. Our promise of Patient-First Care integrates the latest technology and innovation with highly personalized, competent care designed to provide you with a five star experience. We believe that every encounter with a patient is an opportunity to create an outstanding patient experience. We will work in tandem with patients to determine their best options for care, while respecting their individual needs and motivations. We will strive to build trust with our patients so they will understand that we always have their health and best interest at heart."

• Sports Medicine

• Arthrocentesis
  • Joint Injection
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Alexandria, Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Forest Park Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • University Mass Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • St Louis University Primary Care
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Radwan has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic, Egyptian

Dr. Radwan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Radwan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Radwan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Radwan to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Radwan's Performance
in Belleville, Il |
I love Dr. Radwan. I have been his patient for the past 7 years and have never had a misdiagnosed while under his care. He knows his medicine and wastes no time to resolve my health issue. He will refer me to a specialist when he knows my condition is serious. The staff is awesome and on their game. I feel like a family member and they always accommodate me so I can be seen ASAP, Our entire family has seen him and we are blessed with his medical knowledge and expertise.
St Louis, MO |
I'm amazed Radwan has as many positive reviews as he does. Hands down, the worst doctor I've ever had. Every single visit, I waited no fewer than 30-45 minutes AFTER my scheduled appointment time, and then often waited again once inside the patient room. He would rarely even look at me, let alone actually EXAMINE me, and would make his diagnosis from across the room. Usually, there was no greeting or salutation when he would enter/exit the room. I've transferred and couldn't be happier.
in Saint Louis, MO |
If I had not moved out of state, I would have kept Dr. Radwan as my primary and sports medicine physician forever. He is so nice, great bedside manner, extremely intelligent and patient; always would spend a good deal of time with me and make sure all my questions were answered. His staff is great too; never had a problem getting a same-day appointment if I was sick. Kristen, his medical assistant is great! Can't say enough about how great Dr. Radwan and his office are!
Have you seen Dr. Ahmed Radwan, MD?
Are you Dr. Radwan?