Dr. Ahmed Khalafallah, MD

Dr. Ahmed Khalafallah, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Medical Arts Associates, Ltd. 600 John Deere Rd Ste 200 Moline, IL 61265 Get Directions

Dr. Ahmed Khalafallah, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Moline, IL. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Khalafallah is affiliated with Trinity Rock Island.

Dr. Khalafallah's Experience

See how Dr. Khalafallah's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Khalafallah

Dr. Khalafallah accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Khalafallah has admitting privileges.

Dr. Khalafallah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khalafallah to family and friends
Dr. Khalafallah's Performance
in Rock Island, IL |
I trust Doctor Khalafallah and confident that he is a well educated, caring and will do everything possible to keep any rising health issues I may have, addressed or at bay.
in Moline, IL |
Dr. Khalafallah has been my primary physician for about three years. I'm very pleased with his attentiveness and medical care. He doesn't hesitate to refer you to another physician if he feels it is in my best interest. I have friends who also are very pleased and I know that he is very knowledgeable In many areas, diabetes and many age related problems. My friends recommended him to me and highly recommend him.
Moline, IL |
Very rude and arrogant physician. Do not recommend him!
in Rock Island, IL |
Dr. K has been treating my diabetes for over 15 years and have been in total control since he started treating me. I would recommend him to anyone that has diabetes because under his care your diabetes will be under control.
in Rock Island, IL |
Sometimes I wonder why I wait so long to let Dr Khalafallah know how much I appreciate him as my Dr. I have been struggling with breathing thru my nose for quite some time. I finally made an appointment. He put me on an antibiotic first. After finding out that wasn't working, he scheduled me for a sinus CT scan. Come to find out I had a sinus infection. He followed thru all protocol to make sure my insurance would pay. Thank you Dr Khalafallah for keeping me healthy!
in Aledo, IL |
He has been my dr for many years,I liked him and trusted him enough that I followed him from his last hospital to where he is now!
Bettendorf, IA |
it was not good. Lacks compassion
in Rock Island, IL |
When you have troubles managing your diabetes, see an endocrinologist rather than him -- he does not know enough and won't send you to a specialist leading to sub par care.
Have you seen Dr. Ahmed Khalafallah, MD?
Are you Dr. Khalafallah?

Compare Dr. Khalafallah

Dr. Khalafallah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Dr. Khalafallah does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Khalafallah and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1981

Vet Affairs Med Center

• Arabic

Dr. Khalafallah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khalafallah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Khalafallah does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Khalafallah and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.