Dr. Ahmed Halal, MD

Dr. Ahmed Halal, MD

Cardiac Surgery  ·
Dr. Ahmed Halal, MD is a cardiac surgery specialist in Lebanon, OH and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from University Of Alexandria / Faculty Of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in cardiac surgery, vascular surgery, and more.Read his story

1470 N Broadway St Ste 120

Lebanon, OH 45036

• Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Halal

Dr. Halal's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Halal "I grew up in Alexandria, Egypt on the Mediterranean coast. I enjoyed reading literature about exploration and history and some of that was about the United States. This sparked my interest to come to the States for the first time after my 2nd year of medical school. I received my doctorate at the Alexandria University Egypt in 1999 and went on to get my residency in cardiothoracic surgery at the Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, Indiana. I began my career in Indianapolis following the completion of my residency in 2009. In 2013, I joined Kettering Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeons, Inc. and moved to Hamilton, Ohio to assist in building the new cardiothoracic program at Fort Hamilton Hospital. Our group performs various procedures, which cover the whole spectrum of cardiac, vascular and thoracic surgery. In 2013 we performed over 1,000 surgeries including 450 open hearts. For me, the humanistic touch and the artful nature of cardiac surgery were the main reasons that I chose to be a cardiac surgeon. In addition to performing these various cardiothoracic and vascular surgeries, in 2014 we started 3 new programs to serve the Hamilton/Oxford area: Vascular Ultrasound Lab Our Cardiovascular Lab, located in our Hamilton Office, has invested in the newest technology to analyze blood flow in arteries, veins and organs such as the kidneys and heart and provides real-time dynamic information about blood flow in a way that still images (such as provided by CT scans or MRI) cannot. Performed by our registered technologist, we strive for images that are of the highest quality and accuracy. We fax or mail your patient's results to you within 48 hours after a final interpretation has been performed. We also offer year around basic and expanded screenings for patient's without symptoms, but having identified risk factors, hoping to catch vascular and heart disease in its early stages so it can be managed before something serious happens. Hamilton Valve and Structural Heart Disease Clinic A multi-disciplinary clinic designed to focus on the diagnosis and treatment of structural heart and valve disease in Hamilton. My coordination with an interventional cardiologist and advanced cardiac imaging specialist provides us the ability to treat patients with many different types of new technology and procedures. We have created a one-day appointment for the convenience of your patient and the patient's data is closely followed and a comprehensive plan is sent back to you. Heart Hamilton A support group designed for patients who have undergone heart surgery/procedures. Our mission is to help these patients get back on track to a healthy and productive life. We do this by encouraging them and their caregivers to get active, eat healthy and get involved in their community. This support group is open to anyone in the area who has had heart surgery or procedures, suffering from heart disease or cares for someone that does. We hope to use this support group to educate, motivate and give mutual support to this group of people."

This content was provided by Dr. Halal "For me, the humanistic touch (the big and quick impact in a patient's life and course of the disease) and the artful nature of cardiac surgery were the main reasons that I chose to be a cardiac surgeon"

• Cardiac Surgery
  • Thoracic Surgery
  • Vascular Surgery

Dr. Halal does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Alexandria / Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • University Of Alexandria / Faculty Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Alleghany Gen Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Indiana Sch Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Halal has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Halal has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic, Egyptian

Dr. Halal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Halal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Halal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Halal

Dr. Halal?
Dr. Halal's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Halal?